Cat hate and abuse thread

Cat hate and abuse thread

Attached: paul.yee.jpg (600x800, 110K)

Cred Forums has never supported the abuse of cats, keep it up and we will get you, if you're not as lucky as Luka. kys now.

KEK

faggot.

Stop crying. Cred Forums is trash, aswell as you.

I just came in my fucking pants

GAY

i actually thought that was a giant cat standing up i am so fucking rarted

Keyboard warriors unite!

you do realize we use that as a suffix here, right? lurk moar.
yeah, no shit. still, we've never supported cat abuse.

Cred Forums supports nothing, only entropy

I dont really care. I found this picture and a few other pictures/webms, Ifyou cant life with this Cred Forums subculture go tell your mother about your tears of butthurt.

you're such a badass. this board has been around longer than you've been alive. there's no "subculture." it's an anonymous image board and you're the reason we get such a shitty name.

Kill yourself, faggot

So edgy and cool xD

faggot.

>we
>assumes Cred Forums is a big happy family deserving of a better reputation

Post the cats faggot OP

Nice, post more XDXDXDXDXDXD

Attached: 1582774599588.jpg (500x498, 67K)

This thread would be more popular if you killed yourself and live streamed it

i would rather have my eyes gouged out with a rusty spoon that share genes with you

Fuck cats!! Have always and will always hate them. They're fucking trash!

Attached: catsaretrash.webm (480x268, 684K)

so ur like a fat lesbian who got molested

atleast one who understands

I definitely understand. Cats are fucking assholes. I will never understand why so many people like cats.

>i would rather have my eyes gouged out with a rusty spoon that share genes with you
I have no dog in this fight, I just want to help you on your future path. Saying stupid shit like that just makes you look like a faggot. Rather suppress the urge to respond, if you aren't strong with comebacks. Hope this helps

You're jealous of an animal
top fucking kek

I wasn't even gonna reply to his faggot ass message. But thanks for doing it for me

Just post some dead cats already

based.

faggot.

please fuck off

You are a subhuman

Cats are the reason humans are able to have food stored and shipped without being eaten by the rats and other vermin that would overrun the land without cats killing them. You should thank God for creating them.

This is exactly why we need the death penalty to be reinstated.

I don't really care too much about them. Had some good and bad experience with cats. This thread is about me getting pictures of dead cats.

Jealous? Not even a little. I simply can't fucking stand cats.

You'd care about them if they were all gone. Look up what happened on that Australian Island once all the cats were gone.

Only a massive faggot would hate on cats. Are you a massive faggot, OP?

Attached: 65631966_329843634593103_439291101870817280_n.jpg (497x427, 37K)

You never know who's watching

Newfag detected

You are the reason I open carry lol

how is eighth grade going, OP?
Marks still good?

Sensitive ass niggas up in here

Fucking rope your fragile neck you pathetic degenerate. Cats are much better creatures than your wretched existence can ever hope to even come close to. Heat a knife on the stove and slowly insert it into your rectum until you split in half.

Based I always hated rule zero faggots.

Attached: 38444E1748CF42179907B76B250EEDF1.gif (200x159, 655K)

No it’s because you are a cowardly faggot

Attached: 0F16F248-42FC-450A-A437-7CF62A91DB04.png (402x420, 220K)

Rule 1 of Cred Forums OP is always a faggot unless he delivers

lmao at all these cat loving single fags. Cats are considered a pest and an invasive species in many European countries because trash moms and their offspring are retarded enough to let the roam around. Plenty of indigenous Australian reptiles and marsupials went extinct because of them. I kill feral cats whenever I get them, reduced the population in my area and we finally have grass frogs again. Kill cats, save the environment

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

are you gonna hack him and make him eat poop? are you the infamous hacker 4chin?

Attached: 1521352567946s.jpg (105x125, 2K)

Attached: 13EBBF37-C9A9-4C75-9135-9FF3B4777DEC.gif (326x52, 132K)

>not being man enough to have tools to do the job

Op is fagget he hates pussy

god I wish I knew one of your kind in real life. I'd gladly spend life in prison to torture one of you sick fucks.

Drop address and name please :)

Faggot

Ahahahah!!!this literally made me lol thank u so much for the fucking keks!

Glad I could provide some laughs. :)

Attached: cheers.gif (245x135, 821K)

Dad please stop!

Attached: 1540180276586.jpg (800x1238, 120K)

You have been visited by a brown cat. Reply to this post so OP dies from coronavirus within 3 weeks.

Attached: 381e2d7ffb4d39b094df92550e3e9ded.jpg (450x600, 41K)

You don't kill anything. You're a basement dwelling fucktard. Stop larping.

It’s funny, I’m all for watching people get tortured and shit
But when it comes to most small animals like cats I tend to have more care and companion for said animals then I ever would for my fellow man

I'm all for this, I just want to know if we can speed it up a little. Please, brown cat, do you really want to wait that long?