So I think I fucked myself Cred Forums, I'm 27 and fucked possibly beyond saving...

So I think I fucked myself Cred Forums, I'm 27 and fucked possibly beyond saving. About to get kicked out by my parents and I don't have a job. On top of that, I don't have any work experience, and it doesn't help that I'm an introverted fag.

What jobs are good for a social fuck-up who's 3 years from 30 and about to be disowned?

Attached: 1579878423515.png (686x526, 81K)

Electricians or plumbers union. Paid schooling and 90% of us are retards. But 100k a year ain't shit. Fuck all that retail and restaurant bullshit.

Lol i have a friend like u IRL. He lives NEET but he cant swallow his retard pride for 4 seconds to not fight with his step dad. He gets kicked out and they let him back in with a whole need set of rules then he acts like hes got shit going on and cant play vidya with the rest of us. Dont be like him.

My guy u need to take literally any job at this point. If ur a man u can do security, warehouse, inventory, supermaket. Those are EASY to get. U can get a security job over night and while ur a security guard u don't even have to talk to people.

Attached: 51Dl+5s62GL._UY250_.jpg (324x500, 44K)

This may surprise you, but when an employer asks what you have been doing for the last decade, and your answer is nothing, it doesn't inspire confidence in you as a worker

As a machine shop owner, if I get a resume' from someone who hasn't had a job before they are 20, it goes right in the trash.

>About to get kicked out by my parents
Your parents fucked you by not kicking you out when you were 18.

Construction. Depending on where you live 15 an hour USD starting payment up to 30. Also its a fun job if you can start bonding with the dudes there. Its kinda like your "man time" if that makes sense. Always have construction as a fail safe IMO. If you have nothing to lose and are willing to risk your life because its what needs to be done, do it

Thats my backup plan anyways. Do what you will

Lie on your resume retard

Same. Even a year of unexplained nothing gets the bin

How the fuck have you got no work experience at 27? What the fuck have you spent your time on?

infantry in the army

"I woeked for my uncle in a different part of the country. He owned a farm and I helped. I moved here when he passed and now I haven't had a job for two months."

Start. Continue. Finish.

I was and still am a complete introvert. With no real world experience and just a GED I made 80k out of high school in the north dakota oil fields. Did that for a few years and saved. Quit that job cause 12 hour shifts 20 days on 10 days off starts to wear you down really fast. Got a job now that's 8-5, in town and oil field related but I'm not actually out on site anymore. Own my own house, 2 cars, getting married, have 3 cats and smoke weed every day. And get this, I'm 27.

Anyone can do it OP. I saw women out there doing the same thing as me. Companies will put you up in a hotel till you can afford your own place. It's all on the job training, mostly common sense. See you soon.

What address?
Oh, you hesitated to answer?
In the bin
This shit doesn't fool employers user

Looks like its the army life for you, see you in iraq my man!

Haha what

"Cool, let's see your W-2"

Interviewed for my dream job out of college.
"I see you picked tobacco when you were 14, user"
"Yeah, It was a crappy job but I wanted to make some money of my own"
"Well, I know you're not afraid of hard work. I did the same thing. Bet your ass itched like hell during 1st pick"
"Yeah, but once I could work on my knees it wasn't that bad."
"Can you start next week"?

Why are you getting kicked out?

Molested my sister

Just fucking make some shit up, I'm not gonna spoonfeed your retarded downy ass.
I gave you an idea you retarded non imaginative boomer nigger. Build on it yourself

this, sparkie here, we're mostly retards, it's a good living.

nicely done Cred Forumsro

>Getting angry his lies are empty and obvious

I'm an employer you retard, that shit doesn't work
If we can't verify it, it didn't happen.
Only acceptable excuse is long term travel, but even if you can answer all the following question about your adventure around the world, which you'll fail at, it tells me I can't rely on your stability to stay at the job, so into the bin you go

Calm down Hitler. Not everyone is perfect

>falling for this bait
>into the bin you go

>failing to greentext properly
In the bin YOU go

Didn't say they were
Was just explaining why it doesn't work since that guy was getting angry over it

Try the jobs that nobody wants to do because of the risk factor. You will become rich in no time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Get disability, live at a shelter, do heroin with your neet bucks.

suck my binis

next thing you will tell me i need 20 years experience in the quantum mechanics field to fucking flip burger or do some retarded ass job
kys nigger boomer ,corona is coming for you

Attached: 34.gif (300x100, 20K)