My dad moved out of the house when I was like 13 years old...

My dad moved out of the house when I was like 13 years old. I'm 23 now and he is telling me to prioritize time for my family. Is he retarded?

Attached: downloadfile-20.jpg (600x330, 22K)

yes, but doesnt mean hes wrong.

>priorities
>family
>doing nothing fun or for yourself again
Tell that cuck to shut the fuck up he couldn't even finish his sentance and now hes trying to sign you up

Or, he’s someone who has made a mistake, lived through said mistake, now sees that he fucked up and is passing some friendly advice along - I’m sure he regrets leaving, otherwise he wouldn’t have given you his perspective

You really don't know what you have until you lose it. Take advice from the man who gave up on a family life, someone who truly understands the importance of a quality family life.

Jesus christ I am high, that took forever to write

The more utterly someone has failed, the more prone they are to give unsolicited advice. Don't take life advice from people who are unhappy and/or leave unhappiness in their wake.

Your dad sounds like a fag. I'm sorry

Do you think he really regrets it? He has remarried since but gave this advice a lot more frequently after his dad died recently

He's basically telling you to fuck off because he sees only trouble with your miserable life. "Been there, done that... move along kid!" your father has probably enough issues of his own at the moment and he doesn't need you around.

Attached: 7117.gif (332x332, 221K)

wut

Don't pretend you want your daddy for something else. You need him for hard labour work or for money (the only two reasons anyone in this fucked up society would need a father figure close by). My advice is find a better job if you even have one to begin with and do stuff by yourself. You don't need someone to show you how to survive in this world.

are you like mentally defective or is this some sort of 5d trolling?

My dad died when I was 6. Make some time for them, retard.

Attached: 9875643547566.jpg (886x666, 69K)

This means shit all, OP's dad left by choice

A-fuckin-men! I fucking hate lectures from drunks, junkies, jailbirds, and general failures. I either walk away, or tell them I've accomplished more in my 30 years than they have in their lives. How? Stay away from drunks, junkies, cons, and failures.

Retarded

This.
Everytime I've taken an advice from a retard, I've gotten retarded results. Listen to someone who is successful and is not trying to rip you off. Its hard but yeah, beats dumbfuck losers.
Never listen to junkie ramblings or excons talking unless you're trying to be a junkie or a criminal.

Ok zoomers!

Attached: Zoomers.png (434x327, 55K)

Yup. I hate when they pontificate as if they've got it all figured out, and are full of the fucking wisdom of the ages. No fucker. You just now only made it to the starting line. The rest of us have been running for years, dumbshit.

Exactly. Everytime a fucking retard starts advising me on shit that they failed at, if I can't walk away, I stop listening to them.
Never any good info. Hell I have learned the hard way that even if some people want the best for you, it's in your best interest to not to listen to them.
You have to learn that you need to look at people's actions and outcomes than their words. More often than not.
While my mom wouldn't want any harm for me, if I listened to her, I'd be a fucking pussy ass cuck. The bitch is the most beta thing ever.

Like, she'd ask me to be nice to people and my dad would tell me to fucking rip them a new asshole if they fuck with me. I always did the latter and whenever I have been nicer to people, they always turn into megajews and try to take advantage.
She's literally getting bullied by her own siblings who make fun of her for being gullible and then she tries to spread this fucking flaw to others because she's 3-4x their age.