When was the first time you got pegged? Was it consensual? How did she convince you to do it?

When was the first time you got pegged? Was it consensual? How did she convince you to do it?

Attached: 57a1c45af08dadfa190ac20a14c39c1ba7d7aec5_s2_n1.jpg (1600x1200, 274K)

i knew a girl in high school who wanted to peg me because i had a girly butt, well i let her peg me with a 7 inch strap on and it was great, she held my legs in the air as my butt was propped upward. she used a ton of lube and went in deep, she used long, slow, deliberate strokes and made me moan like a woman

That's hot man. How did the topic of pegging come out? Did you agree right away or did you have doubts?

My first time was with my friend's older sister. She was very weird and didn't have any friends, and my friend asked me to hang out with her. She was annoying, she got mad at me every time I took too long to answer her on the phone, or when I spent too much with my real friends. One time she came to me and asked me in front of my (male) friend if we fucked, and we had a huge fight afterwards because of her.
I almost tried to end things right in that moment, but her sister begged me to keep hanging out with her and help her meet people in order to help her stop being weird.
She always was angry, and treated badly other boys besides me, and then she moaned about not having a boyfriend, even though she called names to every boy she met.

One day, we were alone at her home, and I was teaching her to cook. She asked me questions about people I've dated before, and I answered without holding back, because I'm used to talk about this stuff with the other girls, but then she started acting weird after I told her some sex stuff I've done, and that's when I realized I had fucked up.
I tried to talk about something different, but she ignored all my attempts to change the topic of conversation and just kept asking me inappropriate things. She then asked me if I am into her. I'm not, she's fat, weird, smells bad because she doesn't take baths often, and I was only hanging out with her out of pity. Still, I told her she was ok because I was trying to give her more self esteem so that she could get a boyfriend.
I worded it in a way that made it clear that other guys might like her but I'm not into her. But instead of stopping, she suddenly sprung towards my face and, before I could stop her, kissed my lips.

If there are still people reading this thread, I'll continue it. Basically, we fucked and she got very clingy afterwards.

What was your friend's reaction ?

who tf takes baths ofen??

To be honest, her breath stinked, and she smelled bad. I pulled her away and told her that that wad fucked up, and that she couldn't do that, and she started crying.
I felt bad for her, because I was the one who had been leading her on, and I tried to make her stop crying. Words didn't work, so I hugged her. She hugged me back, and cried on my shoulder, and I tried to ignore her smell.
She then started to touch my body. I think she was trying to be sneaky, but it wasn't working at all. She was giving me small rubs, but instead of on the back, like a normal hug, she let her hands wander and touch my legs, arms, etc.
I didn't say anything, because I didn't want her to cry again, but then she put her hand on my crotch and started rubbing and I had to pull her away again.
Cont
She laughed at first. She knows her sister's not the hottest girl alive, and she knows I have problems saying no to people no, so she mocked me at first. She did even know she pegged me, because she told hef. But then when her sister became too clingy, she helped me out and convinced her to stop bothering me.
I do, and my friends too. I think she was depressed.

na man, take showers. it wastes less, and you don't have to steep in your own shitwater

I tried to use kind words, but she cried again, and I tried to calm her down, but she didn't. She told me she really wanted to do it with a guy, because that'd help her gain confidence, and I was feeling extremely guilty about the whole ordeal, so I suppose I didn't say no to her idea soon enough.
She swiftly unbuckled my pants and gave me a handjob. At this point I was regretting it a lot, but I felt bad about her and I just let her do. Without warning, she put my dick in her mouth and gave me a blowjob. It was horrible, I've been with virgin girls before, but she was the worst with difference. I was totally turned off, but she was moaning and she said she wanted to fuck. I was too embarrased to say no at that moment. After I tell her yes, she goes to her room.
I didn't understand why, and I just waited for her, and when she came back, she had a strap on on her hands.
Oh, well, I take showers, I don't actually bath. English is not my first language, and I was using both terms as synonims haha

Did you make that face like the cartoon where the guy's eyes widden too much and get out of his face and he make a big *gulp* sound ?

I don't remember what face I did, but I was definitely not pleased. I didn't enjoy the blowjob, I wasn't into her and I was doing it out of pity. I guess I must have not had a poker face, because she was less pushy that she used to.

>How did SHE CONVINCED YOU to do it?
Wait a minute, you guys have to be convinced? I always had to convince the woman.

At this point, I freak out and I tell her that I'm not into that, and she looks at me and tells me looking sad 'but you promised, user....'
I don't listen to her this time, and tell her that the only thing I agreed to was fucking her, not her fucking me. She didn't want to at first, but I threaten her to leave and she agrees. She makes me sit on the floor, and she sits on my dick.
I must admit that her pussy felt good, and even with the smell I was enjoying it a bit. However, she kept putting her hands in my ass and trying to put a finger inside. I grabbed her hands and put them away everytime, but she tried again everytime I ket go of her hands.
After I while, I just got tired and figured it wouldn't be so bad if she put a finger inside, so I stopped trying to stop her. She did, but after a while, she had stopped moving her hips and she was only focused on fingering my butt.
Suddenly, without warning, she got up, grabbed me, put me laying down on the floor, she put her strapon on, and laid on top of me with her strapon rubbing my buttcheeks
OP here. As you can see, I was convinced to do it. At first I thought it was gay, that's why I didn't want to do it. It wasn't until I tried with another girl that I discovered that I liked it. Was it different for you?

I started by just masturbating with a finger up my ass quite early on. When I got my first gf, I told her at some point that it's my fantasy to get fucked and we went from there (horribly). Similar story with my second gf but it went better.

I didn't do anything with my third gf because she put drew the line pretty early on even without me hinting at anything. But now that I got some better toys and I am secure with my sexuality, I can't imagine dating someone who isn't at least willing to go along.

A girl once wanted to peg me and I was down for it. She never followed through, however. Just another disappointment. Par for the course really.

So, are you bisexual? I'm completely straight, I only enjoy it when is a girl the one playing with my ass.
I never asked a girl to do pegging even after I found out I was into it. I'm usually satisfied with regular sex. But I met some girls that were into it and I agreed to do it when they brought it up.
Why did she change her mind?

I don't know, user. Why do women do anything? They don't even know the answer. Especially not the crazy ones.

Bisexual? Eh, maybe like a 2 or 3 on the Kinsey scale. I don't think I would ever have sex with a dude because I need a romantic connection and I'm 100% heteroromantic.

I don't know if I want to get pegged necessarily, I just know I want to play with my prostate because it feels good.

At this point, I was screaming at her telling her not to do it, but she just kept saying that I shouldn't worry, it won't hurt, it's just like getting fingered, but with a dildo, etc.
At this point, I felt defeated and I thougth the best thing that I could do is make her cum fast, to be able to go home as soon as possible. That's why I finally tell her it's ok and she puts it into my ass.
It feels very violent when you have something in your ass. It didn't hurt to have it inside, but it hurt everytime she moved. The worst thing was that she was pressing her body against me, and the smell was stronger than ever, but with all the things that were going on, I soon forgot about it.
I tried to blame the sex we just had before, but I got very into it and soon I was very horny and moaning harder than her. Eveytime she moved, her tits pressed harder against my back and my dick was rubbed against the hairs of the carpet. I soon was close to cumming. I didn't want to cum, because back then I thought pegging was gay, so I tried to hold it. However, I wasn't able and I came on the carpet.
After that, she got very horny, told me she knew I was into it, that I was her slut, and bullshit like that. She came soon after and I immediately left, without even saying goodbye.
I had to come back in secret later to clean the carpet, because she wasn't going to do it and I didn't want my friend to see it, but I started avoiding her afterwards until my friend mediated and we hung out for a few more months, until she misbehaved again and I decided to cut all contact with her.
I never fingered myself. I don't enjoy it unless it's a woman who's doing it. I think what gets me off is seeing my partner have a good time, more than the anal stimulation

she was teasing me about my butt and asked if i had ever stuck anything up there, at first i said no but i eventually i admitted i had played with fingers and toothbrushes. she said she should peg me and i agreed immediately. it really felt fucking good, my toes were curling and i was making weird gay noises. she kept smacking my ass.

You're lucky man. Was that a one time thing or did you do it on a regular basis?

unfortunately it was a one time thing, she said she got it out of her system

My fiancee started having some strange hornyness at the start of her 2nd trimester of pregnancy. She started getting interested in my butt and asked about trying some stuff out. We were always very kinky and I don't give a fuck so next thing I know he orders a strap on and I'm moaning like a bitch leaking precum out my dick as she pounds me face down on the bed. This was in january. Happened a few times since and I love it.

I swear, it's a cruel joke that the prostate is inside the butt. I've most always been a dom, I choke her, slap her, fuck her till she literally passes out... gotta say tho, being a sub is pretty nice. You just get to relax and be pleasure. Also the prostate is insane, I can't actually think at all when even getting pounded.

Pity. It sounds like you enjoyed it.
Shit man, now I want to be pegged by a pregnant woman.

The loli fucking a shota makes this thread 1000 times better.

How do I meet dominant girls that are into pegging me?

She's pregnant with twins and I can't be rough with her at all at the moment so it's an excuse for a change I guess. I've also used the stapon on her for dp but she said it was too much for her at the time. I'm more than happy getting my gspot smashed, I'm curious to see if I can cum from it alone. So far shes been teasing me saying shes working up slowly and hasn't even begun to get rough, she must have been learning from the domming I've been doing on her with makes me more than a little worried

You've been fucking your wife way too hard and now karma is coming back at you.
I remember the first times I got pegged I was about to cum just from it, but as I started doing it more it's more difficult for me to get hard just from pegging. It's a psychological thing.

I cant imagine it being the same for me, that sensation on the prostate is the most intense pleasure I've ever felt, a few times shes hit it a bit too hard and It's too much to handle I tell her to ease off. I cant even acknowledge her presence when shes got a rhythm going, it's like a fog in my head. Appeantly I make a legit ahegao face the whole time. I don't think I'd ever be able to enjoy it if it wasn't my most trusted partner doing it though, I think just a tiny bit of unsurety would tip it into being very enjoyable as it's just too intense a stimulation