You have been banned on /v for instigating a flame war

>you have been banned on /v for instigating a flame war

lmao mission accomplished I made some faggot janny mad, he must be new to this site too because instigating a flame war on here is an everyday fucking occurence

Attached: hahahah.jpg (2000x2683, 1.07M)

go on

Attached: info.jpg (352x480, 31K)

higher quality

Attached: retry.jpg (254x480, 26K)

well done, scholar and gentleman

holy shit
OP you're so retarded

bump

I don't care if I get banned on here too haha I'll just play reach all day like usual instead

Kek.
you're so retarded OP

explain how then faggot

POSTING YOUR IP
>POSTING YOUR IP
POSTING YOUR IP
>POSTING YOUR IP
POSTING YOUR IP
>POSTING YOUR IP
POSTING YOUR IP
>POSTING YOUR IP

delete this thread now faggot or you're completels fucked.
kek

what are any of you gonna fucking do?

come over to my place and die cunt

*completely
excuse me for my incorrect spelling

OP here

a military veteran packing heat lives in my apartment complex

if you use my IP to track me your death is your own fault

>come over to my place and die cunt
>"that will keep them away"
user muttered to himself, not knowing what horrors will come over him in the next few weeks.

Yikes you are retarded people can still do a lot to mess with you if you post your IP it's got more uses than tracking you down fag

Nice job posting your IP, niggerfaggot. If I wanted to be an asshole I could save your picture and spread your IP around. Someone's probably already doing that as we speak.

oh so crank calls. wow I'm so scared

it won't do a fucking thing Cred Forums nerds are only good at making memes they can't fight or kill people in the real world

Well if nothing happens, Cred Forums is truly dead and only a great coomer/normie/plebbitor-purges will be able to revive it

nothing will happen I don't even have a credit card someone can steal and use

>not having a credit card
>taking a picture of your own screen instead of using prnt scrn button and then cropping the image
>OP somehow manages to get the IP on the picture
OP...
did you know, that you have to be over 18 to post here?

Attached: 1561316427863.gif (400x286, 10K)

No retard they can get access to your machine and take what ever valuable information from it they want or just brick it to fuck with you.

Ayooo lmao. You're a dumb cuck.

I hope you enjoy pizzas and concrete trucks coming to ur house.

You must be new here. But every board isnt b, and just because mods let you do your faggot shit here doesnt mean your shits accepted anywhere else. Shut the fuck up. No one cares. Start a fucking reddit about it, little whiney bitch.

I'm 20 but I don't research computer science so no I don't fully understand IP but thanks to you kids I do now

there's nothing of value people would want to steal

Is it still snowing in canada my fren?

kill yourself worthless faggot

every thread on every board is fair game for trolling

awh you're cute trying to scare me

what city kid?

Shhh, dumb bitch. Your ban says otherwise. Now someone put CP on this faggots computer so we never have to hear from him again.

okay nigger

I'll just delete it

also you aren't tough you're a fucking nothing

oh noooo someones gonna brick my shitty 15 years old hard drive i'm sooo scared

no ones gonna do shit

the zoomer generation is filled with vaccinated peasants that aren't a threat to anybody

OP IS SO FUCKING SCARED KEK

WHAT CITY KID

COME ON BE BRAVE AND REPLY

you're not answering my question faggot

Attached: afe32c3a41bccb5c501fc46a61233eb9270f4003_hq.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Bump, because OP is a retard kek

I'm not afraid of puny humans. I stand above the species because I am not cut from your cloth

anyone that steps on my property will die.

yes it's still snowing in the city of _______

fill in the blank cocksucker

heh. pussies left.

Why are you shitting yourself then?

I'm not.

I'm waiting for one of you to knock on my door so I can stab them in the throat and stare into their eyes as they die

you are not the danger

I AM THE DANGER

>OP realized he messed up and activated danger ultimate cope mode

Attached: 1582653299935.jpg (452x604, 63K)

what?

yeah I made a mistake sure but this isn't 2005 a team of unlovable nerds isn't gonna cyber attack me since they're all sending money to camgirls and there's nothing valuable to gain by hacking me

I make like under 30k a year haha
all of my gifts are in my blessed apostle DNA

>OP HERE, YEAHHHH IM A BADASSSS, YEAHHHHHH I EAT SAUSAGE AND DONT GAG AFTER EATING MORE THAN ONE, YEAHHHH IM COOL ILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDSSSS!!!!

stop. just stop.

btw I prefer using swords or assault rifles

>OP starts to reveal personal informations by his own will in the hope no internet bully will fill his machine with unpleasant content

Attached: 1578332300615.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

OP is making himself look more like a retard than he already is He's scared and butthurt about what strangers think of him on the internet

I don't care what stupid humans think
none of you will make it to 2030
that tells you nothing you still know fuck all about me

get spat on worthless faggot

>OP sprawls his train of thought about conspiracies and pseudo-apocalypses he probably often meets during his nervous sleep sessions

Attached: 1577890236294s.jpg (250x203, 8K)

30k a year now you're giving people an incentive to hack you.

>OP HERE, I LISTEN TO METAL YEAHHHHHH

Attached: 1582133783284.jpg (600x526, 81K)

yeah but I'm on vacation now and my bank account has nothing in it

have fun stealing $1.49 lmao
oh, these aren't dreams. look at the state of the world, right now. the big picture. horrible things are already happening. things are going to get incomprehensibly worse.

Everybody look! The weebs who play shitty slasher games are attacking OP! Laugh upon them!

Attached: 2745A807-137A-4D0F-BBEA-337CC851F9B3.jpg (600x400, 30K)

alternative metal, yeah.

korn and powerman 5000 shits on lil pump and billie ellish

on an unrelated topic I think about killing people every day and this has been normal ever since I was like 11-13

Wellington St is very quiet tonight

>I SLIT MY WRISTS AND PLAY PIANO CAUSE IM SO DEPRESSED, MY FATHER LEFT ME I WONDER IF HE WOULD EVER LOVE ME, HES JUST LIKE ME SO PROBABLY DOESNT GIVE A FUCK

Attached: artworks-000119058880-isc49r-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 104K)

wrong street. try again.

OP... I'll stop trolling you because honestly, I wanna go to sleep. Just tellin' you this...

.. roleplaying Vault 101 in your mind, constantly diminishing other's value in order to fortify yours, and on top of that doing it on an anonymous board in which you managed to lose the anonymous veil by shitting yourself up.

... Just good luck out there, ok? You don't seem even ready to take accounts of good advices, nor you asked for any.
We gave you attention, which was your goal in the end... The world is going to march on, regardless of what you do and thing.

But it's going to march on You, if you keep being you.
Also drop /pol, it's worse than /b in so many ways you would not believe even possible.

Again: good luck. Hope your thread stops getting bumped, because maybe 2005 is passed, but the ways internet may be bad on you did nothing but grow during the last decade. Stay sharp

... Or keep being the fucking cumrag you really seem to be.

Attached: 1576097764384.gif (320x240, 814K)

people that cut themselves are worthless.
my motto: "don't cut yourself. cut others."

and my dad didn't leave me lmao try again

cumrag? I'm a deity hahahahaha

I don't ask for advice from people that insult me. and I didn't even have to, you've all already told me everything I need to watch out for

nice area ,opp has money ?

not OP but good night, also nice dubs user.

good night OP,even though you're acting like a niggerfaggot, you still deserve someone who whishes you a good night.

Lol, OP is in panic mode.