You Bernie Sanders voters have no god damn idea how stupid you are for thinking your lives aren't going to be...

You Bernie Sanders voters have no god damn idea how stupid you are for thinking your lives aren't going to be unimaginably awful once the Mexican border is dissolved. YOUR LIVES WILL BE OVER LITERALLY. LITERALLY.

Attached: g.jpg (330x445, 27K)

1. when did bernie say anything about dissolving the mexican border?
2. i'd rather 1000 fat titty latinas and their idiot brothers make me tacos than listen to your dumb ass speak my own language.

Attached: BH.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Attached: image.jpg (1154x706, 712K)

take a trip to south america you fucking racist idiot. It's actually pretty nice there.

>once the Mexican border is dissolved

Things that won't happen for 200, Alex.

Lots of anti Bernie threads up tonight.

The elites are really starting to worry, aren't they?

What’s your point

I, for one, welcome our new Mexican overlords!

HELP THEY'RE DOING THE JOBS THAT I NEVER WANTED TO DO AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE ECONOMY AND AGRICULTURE AND OUR INDUSTRY AND INFRASTRUCTURE OF OUR COUNTRY ALL WHILE BEING LOCALIZED ALMOST ENTIRELY IN ABOUT 6 STATES AAAAAAHHH HELP ME DONALD

When they're hitting Cred Forums of all places... That's when you know the rich are shitting their britches. That's when you know you need to support whoever they're getting scared by.

Look at all the Bernie threads!
Repubs don't know what to do, so they do the negative message thing which will eventually backfire on the morons. The more they disparage Bernie, the more I want to vote for him.

Nice b8 m8 8/8

Yeah never mind the drugs and human trafficking guys, or the gang violence and kidnappings it’ll be fine

>worrying about the human trafficking implications of an open border
kek

Lol it's not even subtle at all. Within a week all the pro-Trump threads are gone and replaced with anti-Bernie shilling. They really are going all out.

Attached: TheGamePlan.jpg (379x482, 37K)

What do you think is going to happen? LITERALLY? Please tell us.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (513x483, 28K)

Fuck up bootlicker

hey OP I live in So. California, the place is full of Mexicans. No Problem'o

Shh, brainwashed militant christian. You're fucking stupid if you think a billionaire who's rich on taking your money isnt just going to take your fucking money. You stupid piece of shit. Trumps entire fucking life involves taking money from your pocket and putting it in his.

You have nothing but indefensible, easily disproven rhetoric that you spout like a little religiously trained partot.

Get back to work, little white nigger faggot. You're a minority.

same user here

Its the Chinese i got a problem with, they come here and buy up all the land cause they can't buy land in China

Bernie 2020