Your age:
Number of women you've fucked:
>no trolling edition

Attached: 1.jpg (480x480, 33K)

23 woman when including finger/oral stuff
Also a good handful of dudes

I'm 37 years young.
Zero women fucked.
I have a heart condition I can't have sex anyway.

Name/IG of the girl in the pic?

gaby abelha

Including oral and sexual play no penetration

I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm 6'1 and handsome. You wouldn't know I have mental problems at first conversation. It's weird to bring a girl back home to my mother's house. It's covered with religious nicknacks and imagery everywhere. Delivery men come over and get creeped out. I don't have much to offer a girl.

Just recently happened too. Women in college are fucking sluts and I don’t know what I’ll do once I’m out of school. Is it too much to ask for a woman with balanced interests?

Can you still fap

Male
28 years old
26 girls
2 dudes

i gotta wait until im gonna explode over several weeks and then while lying down in the recovery position cum into like a towel, i can barely walk

The most I'll do with a girl is fool around, I dont want to throw away my virginity
Inb4-fag

>21
>4
Never had a gf tho all 4 of these pretty much fell in my lap and I had nothing to do with it wish I wasnt such a sperg

Attached: 1580874979155.jpg (548x491, 26K)

7 (of which 5 ONS)

26 years old
13 grills

(gonna have to only fuck half a girl til 27 to keep the pattern)

You can live how you want but I can promise you once you fuck for the first time you'll realize it's not as much of a big deal as you thought and you'll have wished you hadn't wasted prime youth.

>22
>1

10 girls

and a dude

That's what everyone is telling me, but I just dont think I'm ready for the jump on an emotional level not to sound like a fag. But once I do start fucking I think I'll have a hard time stopping

I'm 16
I've fucked 2 women, knocked up one
I've also fucked 2 Trans Men

Sex/oral:89

5. Been married for 5 years. I've often mocked my frat bros that I get much more pussy than they do since I have long term GFs rather than go clubbing every week and strike out 3/4 times. Never understood why you'd spend so much money seeking validation from so many different thots using various charades, while only being your true self around your bros.

>number of women you've ruined
>number of men you've inadvertently slept with

~34 (prostitutes)
Some men, trans,' and CDs as well. At this point, I'm not even interested in sex anymore.

Attached: 1486940095534.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

It's my Gf of soon 9 years tho

Waiting till marrige

If she isn't 1 as well you fucked up.

I am 28 and count myself very lucky to have my number at 15, including two professionals and one trap

girl or autism?

I did that. Regrets

This is reasonable user.

It is true that my boners were certainly more prolific when I was younger. But most thots were disappointing and regrettable trysts.

Abstinence can signal discipline and loyalty in a way that mere promises cannot, so it could make the difference in courting a proper wife. But if your attitude is that once you start you can't stop, that might have the opposite effect.

I've fucked two traps and about 20 prostitutes. Had maybe 3 or 4 threesomes with them. The two traps I didn't put into my numbers. I don't count them because they aren't women.

Stay strong user waiting till marriage is what I'm doing too

>two professionals and one trap
Why brag about being ugly and gay?

35. Most in the last 9 months

I lost my virginity at 20. Fucked 36 women in one year when I was 22. 12 were prostitutes. Got the thing that makes your piss hurt. That's all I've ever gotten and crazy bitches that say I'm the father to their kids.

Waiting until marriage

30 yrs old
32 girls

Nah it's cool you're not a fag just sensitive, which isn't inherently a bad thing. You'll probably get attached when you fuck if that's the case. Shits gonna be tough for you, try to find a similarly conservative gf for the long run if you maintain your lifestyle.

1 (dude) 0 women

Where do people even find prostitutes? I'm 19 and want to get it over with so I can not care about it anymore.

I heard they're very common on tinder but I havent investigated.

10 women plus 1 tranny

Well if you're in Florida , obt in Orlando. They're literally walking around everywhere

enjoy your v& they do prostitution stings for fun in orlando and then put your fucking picture on the web newspapers

Speaking of PROSTITUTES whatever happened to Gaby Abelha? Pic of OPs. Did he an hero like trannies always do?

30 and 30

Hey I'm a UCF student give me details. I don't need to pay for sex but I've never fucked a prostitute so maybe it'd be cool.

fuck you virgin losers out of highschool

>14
>you

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x990, 131K)