White privilege is bullshit

I’m tired of hearing people talk about how white people are privileged and we have the world in our hands. Nigga I know the fuck I did not grow up in the hood and survive everyone around me. Survive working my ass off to leave that place just for it to be called white privilege. I grew up in the worst area in my town. Drive-bys daily, and hard work fixed my life. Not some magic cheat code from my skin color. Privilege exists but mostly for minorities. You guys get free schooling, you get to call out anyone for any amount of bullshit and people will back you up, you get free money, grants and all kinds of bullshit offered to minority groups to make a place more diverse. Privilege exists and yes more whites have it than minorities because their parents and ancestors worked their asses off to build up that money and all of their wealth. Maybe try doing that a bit and when you realize that hard work and not succumbing to labels and becoming a waste of space, that you yourself are worth something. Stop blaming other people for your ignorance and laziness.

Attached: 1A6BA1F3-CD62-4411-950E-225CC9C0468D.jpg (828x786, 494K)

I aint reading that shit nigga

White privilege doesn't mean every white person had an easier time than every black person. It's a systemic thing. You should probably know what it is before ranting against it.

It’s not a systematic thing. Look at their history and their families history. They worked their asses off. Yes some owned slave back in the olden days but that doesn’t mean shit. White people have it hard. Even wealthy people have it tough. It’s entirely a blame game for minorities to shit on others and make themselves feel a little bigger. Hard work = a better life for you and your family.

"White priveledge" is basically just taking care of your community. You get what you put in. Black Americans frequently act like trash so their lives become trash.

Exactly. Stop killing each other and destroying cities And maybe life will get better. They don’t get it.

It was never about privilege, user. They hate you and they hate our people. The concept of white privilege was made up to push subsidies for nonwhites and turn whites against their own. NEVER forget t hat America was 90% white until the Immigration Act of 1965. This was OUR country and it is being taken from us.

Op here, I find it very disturbing that white males are going and wanting black guys to fuck their wives/gfs. The more this trend is normalized the more in control they become. This country was founded by whites. Native Americans were simply cavemen at the time. We built this country into something great. It’s not fair that they come in and enjoy it and then push us out.

This is a great country, much better than when we found it. But honestly. I mean i don’t hate black people my gf is black and I love her. But I’m tired of this bullshit where we are labeled as evil, yet they are the majority criminals and they make up all the violence and crime in america

It is disturbing. The cuckoldry factor isn't as big of a problem as racemixing as a whole though. I'd rather not get too deep into it right now but it really boils down to propaganda aimed at women and the fact that they have so much freedom to act on it. I'll just leave it at this: there's a reason why every major culture and religious doctrine has something to say about the place of women in society.

If you want to know where the ideas of "privilege", and other socially degrading philosophies, you need to understand the root of this.

Research "The Frankfurt School". These were a set of subversive academics who first started pushing this shit.

That last line. It should apply to those that blame Jews for all their problems

Most people into cuckolding are hard leftists. Many are in open relationships anyway.

The reward response, which is rooted in guilt and anxiety that fuels cuckoldry, is similar to the reward response for white guilt...i.e. Masocistic altruism

tl;dr pls sum it up for me fren i'm autism

Attached: 1582252855480.png (750x597, 435K)

If that were true then you would ignore race and rail against class privilege instead

Minorities bad because they are racist against whites, whites good because we make communities better and don’t destroy society.

I’m tired of hearing people talk about how white people are privileged and we have the world in our hands. Nigga I know the fuck I did not grow up in the hood and survive everyone around me. Survive working my ass off to leave that place just for it to be called white privilege. I grew up in the worst area in my town. Drive-bys daily, and hard work fixed my life. Not some magic cheat code from my skin color. Privilege exists but mostly for minorities. You guys get free schooling, you get to call out anyone for any amount of bullshit and people will back you up, you get free money, grants and all kinds of bullshit offered to minority groups to make a place more diverse. Privilege exists and yes more whites have it than minorities because their parents and ancestors worked their asses off to build up that money and all of their wealth. Maybe try doing that a bit and when you realize that hard work and not succumbing to labels and becoming a waste of space, that you yourself are worth something. Stop blaming other people for your ignorance and laziness.

Instead of telling you that you are privileged, people should always be telling you what a monumental faggot you are.

Ah I spotted the salty nigger.

When nigs don’t have a valid argument they must throw around buzz words that are so vague and unexplained that they can’t even tell you what it is, but you’re racist if you don’t agree.

I’m not OP.

How do minorities get free schooling aside from public schools?

Yeah, pretty much being angry at white people and not working hard is how black people stay oppressed. SJWs and democrats convince blacks white privelage is real and then they oppress themselves.

Google financial assistance for minority students. Then google financial assistance for white students.

hey buddy, there is no "white race." theres irish, italians, russians, slovenians, nordic people, none of these are a single race or even culture. everything you spout all day is horse shit and normal people think youre a fucking retard

Cops treat me different than my black friends. That's a privilege. I can walk around stores without being followed, that's a privilege. I'm white, that's a privilege.