Hey! My girlfriend has given me a "Golden ticket" after winning a bet, winner can ask for anything kinda deal...

Hey! My girlfriend has given me a "Golden ticket" after winning a bet, winner can ask for anything kinda deal. Need ideas; we've never done anything too kinky so nothing too extreme

Attached: untitled..png (269x187, 134K)

watch her fuck a black guy

Sounds like she wants to get kinky if shes offering something like that.

Attached: 1578081049229.png (680x566, 220K)

Have her go out with you not wearing panties then fuck in the bathroom

You used your right hand to ask your left for a favor?

Not sure I see the point...

Sure thing shlomo

Just do generic normie "kink." Handcuffs, blindfolds.

Tbh, chicks love any guy who's kink isnt just his own orgasm.

Put a coupla pancakes on her butt and throw knobs of butter at them from across the room

>Tbh, chicks love any guy who's kink isnt just his own orgasm.
This is sadly true

Fukin kek.
I say u put flapjacks on a ceiling fan with holes in em and try to get one on ur cock. She will love it.

1. Record her fucking a black guy
2. Post it on all social media
3.???
4. Profit!

You should choose something from your own pool of fetishes. Maybe something that you've wanted to do, but were too scared to ask for. If I were you, Id probably do some hardcore throatfucking or have her dress up like a character from a childhood cartoon. If you'd rather do something normie, then BDSM is probably your best bet.

I once used my gfs ass as a headrest while eating pizza

Threesome with her hottest girlfriend, of course.

Attached: C43E13E4C3E74681A2DEE3E10BD78EBB.jpg (1095x699, 697K)

real men can eat pizza without headrest, necklet

I see the likes are out in full force today

Fuck her in the ass in front of a mirror. Make it hurt too. Also record it and send it to me.

Follow his advice and flush yourself from the genepool OP

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Golden Ticket guy here.
In regards to normal kink stuff, already crossed off blindfolds and handcuffs and that sort of thing. Need something else but still nothing too extreme, she's shy and it's a relatively new relationship, and one I intend to keep.

>already crossed off blindfolds and handcuffs
>nothing too extreme, she's shy and it's a relatively new relationship
Just make her do something extremely humiliating, then. Girls get off on that sort of thing.