I wear tight girl hot pants to show off my smooth legs, ask me anything

I wear tight girl hot pants to show off my smooth legs, ask me anything

Attached: venice1910_3.jpg (1200x1870, 1.67M)

After being fucked in the ass, does the room smell like shit and burning rubber?

what brand are your shoes?

Vans Old Skools (custom), is that really a question?

No because I clean myself thoroughly before (and I have to take probiotics the next day)

You look like a normal tourist from Swiss. I don't see what is strange about this photograph.

They call me Dutch, sometimes German, sometimes Swede, now Swiss, while I'm actually Hungarian, and I never ever see anyone else dressing like me

How do you feel about yourself being a large part of the cancer that Cred Forums has become?

Not but i am a long time lurker and personally i fuckin hate you AND these stupid threads. But i pop in just to look at your cool shoes

I'm And yes, that's really a fucking question... what else would it be? a plane?

I just thought everyone knows Old Skools

Well, I don't... so, are they worthy?

The custom ones cost 100 euros

yeah but, are they comfy? durable?

>821640356
Definitely comfy, the durability, well time will tell

oh look. pasta.

How often do you make this threads? A quick calculation: I come here once a week, this is the fifth thread i saw of you, so I think you make about three threads per week (altough not every week) the first one I saw was three years ago. So this must be about your 40th thread.

Am I right?

k, thx

What is your surname?

molnar

Being homosexual makes gay

Are you a gold digger?

Bobs and vagene or gtfo

No I'm not

***WARNING*** This individual makes all these threads to get in contact with Cred Forums users. He is HIV+ and has infected many people. DO NOT give him ANY personal information. He is under investigation by law enforcement.

Attached: Danger.png (412x373, 217K)

That doesn't help there are several hundred molnars in europe, what is your first name?

Really? oh wow, thanks dude.

peter, still not that uncommon in hungary

Peter

I'm everything negative but it does not really matter

Ok so Peter Molnar, gay PHP-programmer in Budapest (maybe HIV positive)

All is correct except for the HIV part

How do we now you are you, and not someone pretending to be you, please show a timestamp

You didn't answer my question, how often do you make these threads?

5-10 times a week

What other threads or boards do you normally watch? Rekt, ylyl, /hm, etc. ?

Sry guys need to go, kisses

What do you think about Orban?

If this is you please have a snack