CDV-19

CDV-19
Is it the end folks
Is coronavirus the next black death?

Attached: 1920px-COVID-19_Outbreak_World_Map.svg.png (1920x986, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AJPPQk2Cm6s&feature=emb_logo&bpctr=1582851811
youtube.com/watch?v=ni0GhVA0F_4&feature=emb_logo
youtube.com/watch?v=ycrqXJYf1SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also ha i live in a country free of it

No dipshit. Doesen't even kill as much as the normal flu every years. Just panic.

has anyone seen any cool footage?

Yes. this is agenda 21 population control in action.

Billions will die.

for now.

doesnt seem like 2011 flu

the real numbers of the infected and deceased are falsified to control the masses and maintain order so no one panics

No.
/thread

No

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AJPPQk2Cm6s&feature=emb_logo&bpctr=1582851811

they seem to die like flies

It's just like a common flu. Less so actually.
>closes all borders and enforces in home quarantines

There is nothing to worry about. Panic isn't productive, and there's too much fake news out there.
>stops all travel to and from country

disease spread through not having basic hygiene mostly.
Am I the only one wanting this to go like wildfire through the hood? Through Africa, India and the middle east?

I hope you get coughed on at the grocery store.

nope,its just another example of how stupid americans are

apparently,they dont understand what a quarantine is.go figure when they elected a president who speaks like he never finished the 4th grade

well yeah ay least seenin china die is fun

does the thought of the filthy unwashed dark masses getting hurt scare you?

>common flu

fucking retard,is that what donald trump told you? people arent dieing in massive numbers from the flu,you stupid fuck.i know you have no clue about the world outside of america.but if you had any sense you'd understand this is alot worse then just the flu

You get quarantined every flu season in your country? Cool.

>b-but muh niggers...

Trump 2020, faggot. Go scream into a pillow or something.

no, because the mortality rate is low af

>Spanish flu of 1918

Slow down schlomo, flu kills people too

i hope this is it i wann walk in the wasteland

Hope so.

Nope. But thinking you're ok 7 miles away from a huge population of infected just because you carry sugar cookie affected scented purell is full retard.
Ya think the dead doctors knew about handwashing?

You're not good at reading are you.....

maybe

Attached: 1580332754065.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

You HAD TO DROP THE MIC ON THEM DIDNT YOU? NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOT MY AMERICAN DEMENTED THREADERINOOOO NOOOOO!

You're fucking soulless, lad. I was laughing my ass out and here you are breaking the party. Hope ur happy, now they'll get mad and ask where u from etc.. f u.

Attached: 1582764350009.jpg (231x218, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ni0GhVA0F_4&feature=emb_logo

Ya see.... there's what people are told...

>and then what they do was put here...

You're fighting the wrong person brotein

tfw I live in an isolated area and have been prepping for this or race war for a long time.
I just don't want all the money I've spent going to waste

Lost

take your pills bro

Its the end of the world as we know it
and i feel fine

>tfw I'm a lonely corn harvester peasant so brainwashed I ended up like japanese after WW II which kept fighting imaginary wars until mid 60s

Attached: 1582803815580.jpg (1000x1000, 39K)

Shitty song by a shitty band

youtube.com/watch?v=ycrqXJYf1SU

yes
enjoy your corona virus user. I'll be fine

bernie is going to crush that fucking retard. go jerk off in the dark, you crusty fucking neckbeard

shitty u

Cry harder liberal

cry harder americunts

You'll never be fine, Cleetus.
Hope you live the longest life possible, but don't ever stick up your acne-ridden nose from your mud barrack.

No. It will die down once spring starts and by next winters flu season they will likely have a cure.

Its going to be a good time to get into the markets once everything gets back to normal

and what if it dosent?

ok Makbahr

Attached: 1582792715615.jpg (640x640, 32K)

what if spreads to the point of having to nuke a city?

thanks user, and remember to watch out for people coughing on you in the shops.

It will, this isnt the 1930's. China's worst province is already starting to recover.

thats what the chinese gvmnt would say

Hopefully

You're kinda retarded, aren't ya. Not bike helmet retarded, but you definitely have "special classes" at school.

Next flu season, will we ban travel?

In China that seems plausible, but in Europe and US you can't just make people dissapear as easily and censor the news.

Literally half a million people die a year of the flu.

my country is fucked because our hospitals are already taxed to the max even before this shit
they're about to close the schools for two months
huge queues of people crammed together outside tiny fucking booths to test if you have the virus
i've bought a fuckload of bottled water and non perishables, and i live in a tiny fucking town with less than 1k pop but lots of people visit it because it has a famous village pub
fuck fuck fuck

I am poo poo