How do you feel about death user ?

how do you feel about death user ?

Attached: 1571657601576.webm (640x800, 1.24M)

If you do it right you don't feel a thing.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP making these threads every day you fucking uninteresting friendless OCD riddled sociopath

i think he meant the concept of death, like there being an end. not dying per se.

petrified
and yet I desire it
so I must be a fool

a sense of comfort that one day my eyes will shut then never open up

I have exepted it to a point where, I was nearly in a plain crash with my gf, she got PTSD (LoL, can't even get on a plain without shaking uncontrolably and crying the day before). On the other hand I literally laughed it off and went on with my day.

I guess I just don't really give a fuck

It's the only thing I look forward to.

STFU and leave. Who forced you to click. I want to tank about it. And I will. I got you OP.

cant wait for it honestly. im a lazy autistic fuck and im pretty sure ill never make anything of my life. im basicly waiting to die instead of living.

Its the ultimate adventure.

Attached: dgaf.jpg (348x593, 52K)

Interesting, I feel the exact opposite. Strange. I am ready to die but I don't want to.

How do you feel about it OP?

good and bad.

Do you want to tell me more about it. I am genuenly interested.

Attached: iti.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

hope it doesn't hurt too much. otherwise i'm cool with it

i hope i can escape it.

super scary very axious

It'll prolly be okay though. I can't imagine ima get a super painful death.

I'm ready for it

Kind of a shame.
Such a waste, but eh'.

I'm sure I'll be terrified when it comes, but for now - denial is the meal of the day.

Same. I have no fear of death, but I haven't accomplished everything I want yet to be satisfied in life. If it happens fuck. I've done more than everyone I know. Pic related.

Attached: 10588.jpg (2771x1483, 947K)

Fuck it*

UNDERRATED

Do a flip faggot

for years a gun with one shell loaded has been sitting on my table next to my computer
i am damn well going to fucking do it