Hey Cred Forums what's your thoughts on males chopping their bits to become nullos?

Hey Cred Forums what's your thoughts on males chopping their bits to become nullos?

Attached: 8aceb05e7027022bacecacfe68370c1e.jpg (571x360, 37K)

Let's all be honest here they were never going to use them in the first place

Attached: 67353582_2448426658727661_2769175439631974400_n.jpg (960x960, 119K)

It's weird as hell but people have free will.
Plus it's easier to let people learn on their own.

Attached: 1582495927589.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Attached: 1582496046294.jpg (714x1000, 50K)

how tf do these faggots pee

they got to sit down like a bitch and do it

Not my genitals so I don't give a fuck

It’s awesome, we don’t want retards like them to reproduce so chop away

Attached: us3eIJC.jpg (1187x780, 311K)

I have a thing for a boi who turned to not have any bits. His mother burned his off when he was a little boy. The idea that somebody would do that to themselves on purpose blows my mind. My... crush? Has to just about lie down on the toilet to pee.

Oh wow, can you please share more? Why did his mom do that to him? Does he hate her? Does he desperately want his bits back?

You and all the ones who do this, kys please. You'll do a major favor to mankind

It's the new fad literally thousands of reddit pages on it.

>nullos?
you mean trans?

it looks like a booby

His mother is not a well woman, her and her sister used to get off on torturing my boi. His dad died at some point when he was too young to remember.

Well, "boi" sort of. We've been trying to make them OK with a transition, he very much views himself as a sexless waste of space. I got him to my GP and then got him into see a shrink. He has a suicide kit hidden in his kitchen he doesn't think I know about.

I say him because that's what his birth certificate says, honestly I think of him as a her in person.

We used to lose a significant portion of our men regularly through war and disease.
Now that we fixed war and disease, men chop their own balls off.

white man conquered the world.

now white man conquer his balls

Attached: 1581045356693.png (716x562, 273K)

Because they love to take it up the ass! Why keep the other part?

Imagine losing the part of you that absolutely defines you as a man. Wtf are you when you do this?

Attached: 983761b745f617090a6fc6eac8645555.jpg (571x527, 114K)

this is kind of funny. all you 12 year olds wouldn't know but in 1992, iraq tried to fuck with our troops by telling them "bart simpson is having sex with your women" because they didn't know exactly who he was.

How u gona fuck ya dream girl after dat retard

yes but the whole part actually makes sense.
Basically "successful people don't fight, they're probably fucking your wives and girlfriends"

and they were

Attached: barn saminson.jpg (653x571, 109K)

Ur a fuckin monster ur a fuckin disgusting human to mutallate the body

Dad would be happy you scumbizy much more than most of them

How u gona fuck with any girl again
What if she wants anal. U pull out ur nub

i was camming online on omegle and some guy was showing castration videos trying to shock people and i decided to pretend i was into to kind of troll the troller, well i ended up developing that fetish now, so i'm fucked

Attached: Omegle screenshot 15769.jpg.jpg (320x488, 42K)

Fuckin nasty weirdoooo
Cancer to the point of a worldpool . U ruin Cred Forums with this cancer to society

glad they remove themselves from the gene pool so they don't pass along their mental illness

Just date a feminazi. She would think you're the best thing to grace this planet

Chop ur hands off to then ur really fucked

Get ur voice box removed too

so now i joined a bunch of fetlife groups and a website and i have people messaging me about how they want to take my cock and balls, one of them wants to eat them

Attached: Omegle screenshot 28401.jpg.jpg (320x488, 55K)

Please tell me more holy fuck

Ok my guess is hormones to shrink it is a form of mutilation too

Don't chop _nothin off wth

Attached: Screenshot_20200218-222929.png (720x1280, 629K)

Natural selection

>Fat bodied
>Soft
>Squishy
>Estrogen laced
>Unwell

These dudes weren't gonna set the world on fire with their amazing masculine prowess, let's be honest.

hehe you said "booby". Heh.

this isnt the guy that wants to eat them but hes taken two guys balls before and hes super close, i dont want to be castrated and penectomied right now but hes a complete stranger and i'll be tied up, so i dont know how thats going to work out

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (519x605, 81K)

Help me understand man why? it cant fell better than have your dick sucked by a cutie and then chop her head off and move out to another state.

i dunno its like one step past chastity, some type of operation that removes part of my cock to make it smaller and always limp would be preferable

Attached: 119.jpg (683x967, 214K)

heres the guy that wants to eat my cock and balls

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (576x614, 94K)

>both of you have never heard the term eunuch.

Is this a thing among gays only? Or are there dudes that like chicks but want their cock and balls removed, and women that fantasize about these dudes?

>2020
>parents are still allowed to take their male infants out of the hospital with cock and balls attached.

Fags at it again. Claiming to be normal. Lets also not mention a huge portion of these men have HUNDREDS of partners and alot of them purposely spread AIDS

whats wrong with you? Youre not afraid hes gonna cut your dick off?

total mental illness

no ethical doc should be performing these surgeries