Why do I hate women b?

why do I hate women b?

Attached: pic.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

Because you spend too much time here.

because they dont like you so your instinct is to tell yourself they're wrong and you're actually worth something

because you are gay

cause youre a faggot

how the fuck should i know?

because perhaps you imagine them as thinking completely differently to men.

Because you live in reality.

and you think they don't? there's obviously an overlap but come on

browse it as frequently as social media do doubt it

Because they don't like you.

HHS

Because you feel unloved and despite what anyone says, we all need a significant other. You’re not gay but not successful with women. Your standards are probably unrealistic.

Attached: Ihatewomen.jpg (750x542, 49K)

Have you been rejected by a female user?

not in the last decade

I sometimes obsess over girls who mean nothing from me.

Because you are OP, and OP is always a faggot

you can't get laid

Where do I start?

Western women are the most spoilt, entitled demographic in human history. No other people have ever enjoyed being supplied with so much for so little in return.

Modern women vehemently reject taking on any traditionally feminine responsibility, like mothering and taking care of the home. However they almost all still strongly expect men to maintain their traditionally male responsibilities of working their entire lives to provide for women.

Modern women are also absolutely convinced that they rightfully deserve the equal right to vote and have authority over a nation's laws and rules. Despite the fact that these rights and laws are entirely defended and enforced by men and women adamantly oppose any move to change this.

Modern women believe they should always earn the same as men so long as they're doing 'the same job' even in the most vague of senses. Women adamantly believe they should collectively earn as much as men. However they also all think that they all deserve a man that earns more than them.

Modern women will happily berate, argue, push around, insult and even hit men, confident in their status as equal and therefore entitled to treat him in such a manner. However the moment the man dares to strike back she will immediately 180 on this and declare that 'you can't hit a girl' in total contradiction to her former belief in equality between the genders.

Women kill themselves less. Women die at work less. Women get murdered less. Women are homeless less. Women get provided for by their spouses. Women file for divorce and get custody more. Women shake their tits on the internet for 5 minutes and are showered with as much money as a man would spend 40hrs slaving to make.

Yet despite all this, all we ever hear about women is how terribly hard they have it, and how awfully horrible it is being a woman in every way, and how men are the worst people on earth compared to the perfect angel princess women.

You haven't experienced any failures in life that were important.

You live in a safe little world of your own and overthink all social interactions and put the pussy on a pedestal.

You have never ever broken out of your comfort zone.

You have never taken any risks.

You are basically just the usual useless genetic matter that will end your family tree like the most of the faggots on this board.

Alpha males or even normal males have enough confidence to succeed in life and you don't.

In the end you blame women but the reality is you are just a pathetic boring fucking Disney prince that won't gain any girls attention because life isn't a fucking anime or Disney movie.

Also fuck you beta cuck.

Attached: 165019_499795476719919_1610870238_n.jpg (720x960, 88K)

I love how the reply below this autistic almost literally counters all of his cuck ass points. screenshot worthy nigger

Because your only conception of women are young attractive women.

First off, young women are fucking stupid because they are young.

Second, attractive women are specifically the kind of woman to care about appearances and put effort into glamour. A handful are pragmatic about this, but they're still sellouts. The rest have to find motivation fundamentally in the validation of high status people. Which is where your underlying disgust and lack of respect for society in general emerges. Because status is fundamentally about currying favor with money and power, and not about the simple and good things in life any sensible person actually cares about.

There are plenty of women who aren't like this. They're not going to spend 2 hours a day workin out or putting on makeup any more than you do. They're probably overweight and unhygeinic. And even if they aren't they have shitty hair and homely faces. Also a lot of them are older, because again, young people in general are fucking stupid. But unlike your stereotype, they're too fat and ugly to have been on the cock carousel.

Of my female friends that are unmarried, this is pretty much the standard. They're usually hard working hardasses with lots of shared interests and worldviews- disporportionately from rural areas. The rest got into relationships young and married off pretty quickly, because when a guy finds a woman he actually likes who is of acceptable attractiveness he locks it down if he knows what he's got.

The type of woman you hate is something society encourages and has always encouraged throughout history. A sellout. There are plenty that aren't like that, but they don't sell, so you never see them.

You're wrong. He's gay

Because the only ones you know are tattooed lunatics with nose piercings. There’s some to be said for the old timers and the “prudish ways”.

this

this

We don't all need a significant other.

Only the strongest males reproduce, people like you that believe in all this emotional bullshit will have their family tree ended, this is literally the point of survival of the fitness and the beta male genes die off