I has a hole in da wall. How do I fix before landlord fucks me?

I has a hole in da wall. How do I fix before landlord fucks me?

Attached: s34jrf.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EXhDlDBzXjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walmart had patching supplies. Watch some videos on youtube, that is a small hole and should be able to patch easily.

Spackle, sand, repeat.

Can I just stick ductape over da hole and paint it?
Wall is white, btw, (op pic aint mine, but same size)

stem cells will fix the wall. get an aborted fetus and shove it in there.

lube, landlords cock, your ass hole

Light weight drywall patch and a putty knife. Apply one coat, scrape excess away. Let dry. Repeat 3 times till perfectly flat and smooth. Sand with very fine sandpaper after second time if it’s bumpy or not smooth. Final sand until perfectly flat and smooth with wall. Paint. Very easy

Make sure to remove loose stuff first

write a letter to trump to fix it, he likes walls

Nigga, u don't get it. I need it fast,and cheap. I don't care about smoothness, because this is not mine house. I just need it to look OK from the distance.
Already done,

Also, how do I remove piss stains from the carpet? No, I don't have dogs or other niggers, it was me during party when I decided to piss in the middle of the room.

hire a french taper if you're in canada.
if in the states, mexican

Sand wall with sandpaper, putty hole, sand putty smooth, paint.

Just cum on it until it fills up

Also, rip off one of those chunks with paint on it before you start patching and take it to the paint counter at home depot. They can match the paint and mix you a sample for $3-4. After the drywall patch dries you can paint it with a $1 foam brush and it will look fine. Keep the paint for patching up future bulletholes.

You're quite the destructive asshole, aren't you?

google California patch nigga. youtube

depends...do you have access to a time machine?

Das expensive. It would be cheaper to leave as-is.
This is too correct to do.
Cum is more like caulk or glue, won't work here.
I know the color. It is white primer. No paint, just primer. I found a bucket in the closet, and it matched perfectly.
Yes.
Do I have a car to buy a drywall sheet?
Yeah. But it works only one way, into the motherfucking future.

That is fast and cheap. Should be done in less than an hour retard. How fucking stupid are you?

Home Depot. I used to work there. I worked the Paint department.
Bring in a SINGLE CHIP of that paint that's at least, AT LEAST the size of a quarter (as in the coin), so they can use the photoanalyzer to match the paint color. You can get away with buying a SAMPLE size of it, or at most a quart, but sample should do. I'd recommend spending the couple dollars more and getting it in the Behr Marquee line so it's sure to match.
While you're in Paint, ask them to show you the DAP drywall repair kit. It comes with a patch mesh, a small tub of drydex and a spreader. This one kit is all you need to repair the hole.
Besides the patch kit and the paint, buy a Wooster "Shortcut" brush. ONLY that brush. Don't ask me why, but this brush, being the cheapest fucking Wooster brush, is like the absolute fucking go to and leaves a perfect fucking stroke. Seriously, out of all the other Wooster brushes in the department (which cost a ton fuck more) and the Purdee brushes, the Shortcut is the greatest most magical brush there. They'll know exactly which one you're asking for.
And...that's it. Oh, pick up one of the cheap, super cheap small plastic paint pans and grab a free stir stick and a free can opener (if you buy a quart can not a sample). Oh, and a sanding block to smooth out the drydex after you've patched the hole before painting.
Yes, I answered this question every, fucking, day...and people were happy with the results.

Attached: 4nq5j81kcnq31.jpg (960x1016, 191K)

You did not just try to fuck this friendly user over with suggesting a spic.... bruh..... I've worked construction my whole life. Yes, spices get the job done damn near instantly, with shit quality.. hire a proper white guy. Or better yet. Do it your own god damn self. Sand paper it down around it, then use some mesh then plaster and fill it in. Paint over it, or whole wall.. be a god damn self respecting human and do it yourself instead of paying somebody for the 20 dollars in mats. But if you must pay 200 bucks cause you cant be bothered. Buy a white guy, or black. Just not spic. Shit work. Guaranteed from mexicans, Cubans, guatemalans

Attached: 1582854276019.jpg (500x500, 87K)

damn that one way time travel is a bitch

It will never look ok unless you match surrounding smoothness. Landlord will keep your entire security deposit for that shit.

Bomb Iran

Attached: 1560717393501.jpg (500x667, 35K)

Just squeeze some tooth paste in there dipshit. You should already have some and smooth it out with whatever. Done in 2 seconds and no money

Why is it we're telling faggot OP how to solve his problem yet said faggot OP keeps telling us he's either already done stuff we've said or that it doesn't matter?
Abandon thread.

This is how op made the hole.

Attached: 1582594452127.png (500x635, 137K)

>Just not spic. Shit work. Guaranteed from mexicans, Cubans, guatemalans
Home Depot user here again, can confirm. They also could never figure out how to use the men's room in the store like a human being.
Though the white contractors were always spending three hours in it because of their opiod induced constipation, or just to do their meth.

It’s a perfect match. Case solved. Good job user. OP is a faggot

I'm not wasting my precious shitposting time on a fucking wall.
>Bring in a SINGLE CHIP of that paint that's at least,
I have paint (well, it is primer, but apparently landlord asshole didn't paint the walls with paint) . It is expired, but whatever.
>DAP drywall repair kit. It comes with a patch mesh, a small tub of drydex and a spreader.
This is not ghetto-certified. What about toilet paper and toothpaste?
No. It was made by a knife I accidentally launched into the wall.
So it is 100% legit way?
Nice.

Yes toothpaste dries just as strong. It’s one of those DIY home repair tips in a hurry.

No that's only if you want a shakeys pizza franchise

kek

Give this a try youtu.be/EXhDlDBzXjY

Peel off the loose pieces and fill it with Spakle, sand smooth and paint white to match. Could set you back like 40 bucks in materials at home depot, your not totally fucked.

40 bucks? Are you kidding me?

Dap wall repair kit with spakle literally costs 10$. A can of spray paint or 8oz can of brush-on white paint is usually less than 20. It's not like he's trying to paint an entire wall.

Masking tape is $1-2 per roll.
Paint - I have old.

There u go, just get the repair kit. You're good.

Charge admission.

Attached: feline salesman.jpg (588x588, 39K)