Flushing for like a hour, but fucking shit won't go. Water won't go either, I am transporting it to sink by a cup...

Flushing for like a hour, but fucking shit won't go. Water won't go either, I am transporting it to sink by a cup. What do?

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0006.jpg (2160x3840, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yK9bede2XuY
imgur.com/dK6slm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plunger

While a plunger will usually unclog a toilet within moments, I have had one occasion where I had to stand there plunging a toilet for 10 minutes before the clog dislodged and the toilet flushed properly.

This wouldn't have happened if Biden was President.

Attached: vfj.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Get a fucking plunger idiot

buy a new house, this one's fucked

I already tried, but I will give it another chance

youtu.be/yK9bede2XuY

if at first you don't succeed, TRY TRY AGAIN

Just tried again, I was about to fucking puke. But shit got darker, so I am getting closer I guess?

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0008.jpg (2160x3840, 970K)

I had plans for tonight. First time encountering such tough shit

Get as much water out as you can, squeeze in some dish soap and let it set, then pour in some hot water (not boiling but as hot as you can get) and wait 5 mins

It's gross, but ... get some rags and reach in (uuucchhhh!), plug the hole in the toilet with the rags and then shove them in hard, as many times as you need. This provides more pressure to unclog.
Then, throw out the rags and have a shower.

James is right

Alright
Hell no. But I will consider if I won't succeed in few more hours

lift up your toilet seat while you plunge you animal

buy a plunger you idiot

>I am transporting it to sink by a cup
Cred Forums does not disappoint

Do not do this OP

Hes trying to fuck you over lol

If you don't have a plunger:
1. take a trash bag
2. put your hand in it
3. push the shit with your hand covered with the bag
4. when taking your hand out of the toilet turn the bag inside out, so the filthy side is inside and close the bag
5. throw the bag away and wash your hands
6. ???
7. profit

Grab a stick and try to stir the shit.

Plunge like a mad bastard, had to plunge about 16k times just last week. If you can get the water to drain, use about 2 to 4oz of dish soap and fill it up with hot tap water. Let soak for at least 15 minutes.

If the water drains out, try to flush. If it doesn't work, more soap more hot tap water. At this point hopefully the shit water is gone. Time to plunge like a fucking mad man, do not give up.

Might have to buy a new plunger with a flanged bottom. Good luck Bro.

to properly plung you push down slow and pull up faster.
if the water keeps filling the toilet up make sure the chain isnt tangled in the back holding up rubber stopper inside the toilet.

Attached: 7ee.png (680x573, 589K)

Okay
I am already plunging it
Why? Seems like a legit method.
Plunger is inefficient.
I will give the plunger some more chance than before doing what said

Hey OP, water damage tech here. Are you near the bottom of a high rise, or do you live in a home at the end of your block? If you clogged the toilet, please plunge that shit. But if this is happening for absolutely no reason, youre experiencing a sewage backup, and id call a plumber immediately. Normally they have to snake the shit out to clear it otherwise the shit will not stop and any time someone uses the toilet along the line? Its coming straight for you.

Idk about plunger, never used one lmao.
On such occasions I usually get a bucket of water and flush with all of it at once, but the method I presented here is the last resort and will work for even the toughest of shits and uses an item commonly found in households instead of something like a plunger

It happens sometimes, but never this stubborn. I will somehow plunge, but I spent nearly 2 hours already.

He might be at the end of a line.. I do underground utilities for a living.. it's possible even, that he lives in a suburb and his neighbor clogged the main, like you said, I'd call a plumber, it might be more than just you dealing with it, we went to a sub that had most of the block backed up because these wealthy fucks were flushing diapers, backed up the main, caused everyone in the sub to back up with sewage out of every orifice.. fucking faggots.

Attached: 1582859012047.gif (376x288, 488K)

What did you flush down there?

Go buy a toilet snake. That will fix your problem when a plunger won't.

Okay user, but this shit is in some other level. Unfortunately I don't have any suitable bucket for this.

Damn this once happened to me, tons of shit and the toilet got clogged, didn't have plunger tho, best idea I had was to go to the kitchen grab the biggest knife I could find and start manually cutting the shit into smaller pieces so it could go through, would not recommend this tho unless nothing else works

Try pouring hot water from a bucket into the hole from a decent height so the water forces its way in there

why is stuffing rags into your toilet not a way to unclog it?

jfc dude its pretty obvious why that wouldnt work

I fucking hope it is not something like that.
A shit, not even a big one.
Okay, but I can't get one right now.

How old is the house?
Older homes have all kinds or issues with things like grease traps and roots in the pipes

This user knows what hes talking about.

Be careful though cause the hot water and the cold from the shitter can cause the porcelain throne to crack.

While I was reading, water got down by itself. Is this a sign I am getting closer?

Forgot the pic, if it matters.

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0010.jpg (2160x3840, 1.09M)

It is old.
Alright, but I need an immediate solution.
I already tried and didn't work.

also this it could very well be that the roots do tend to go around pipes and septic is loose dirt

Watch this now imgur.com/dK6slm4

Still plunging the shit, no difference

LMAO GET FUCKED

Buy a plunger moron

>It is old
Prepare yourself...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (355x338, 216K)

Update us, user. What’s the status?

Attached: 1E15A926-38B7-4865-BB45-C988DA244F4F.jpg (480x380, 14K)

Read the thread, I am plunging the toilet for 2 hours.
Fuck fuck fuck. I am just tired at this point

Water is getting cleaner, but still no major change.

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0012.jpg (2160x3840, 1009K)

I don't think you mentioned if you have a septic tank or not. If you don't, it's probably roots in your pipes. Same thing happened to me two years ago

Turn off water and flush little by little til tank is empty. Swear to god it’s worked for me. You’ll start to hear a gurgle then you’ll be solid

I will investigate this further later.

Switch to diapers and never use toilets again

Attached: EDEynwlXUAAf_fE.jpg (2048x996, 434K)

Gonna have to call in a professional.
Hopefully it's just a nasty clog but don't be surprised if it's worse.
Old homes never let you rest for long

Use a drill with a cake batter mixer attached to a spring. The mixer will cut up the shit, and the spring will maintain the rotation while allowing you to come in from a convenient angle.

I don't think that would work, I am transferring the water already.
I don't know, user. I might just give up on everything and kill myself as well

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0014.jpg (2160x3840, 1.15M)

Pretty nice to see Cred Forums legitimately helping a guy unclog his toilet

Well, most of the people in this thread at least.

I am truly desperate at this point

Go get one of those plastic industrial plungers. They sell them at Walmart. They pull in a lot more water as you plunge to push back in. Those regular wooden handle plungers don’t work as good.

Flush. Let water level slowly drop. Once the bowl is about half full, begin plunging. Push down fast to push all the air out of plunger. Pull up slowly to fill plunger with water. Push down hard & fast.

Can you post a pic of cup filled with shit water?

get a stick or use your hands to break up the shit and toilet paper

it's literally that simple

Okay, but I need an immediate solution. Also water level doesn't drop, I transfer it to bath sink. Anyway, I will continue plunging

why do you disgusting americans wipe your asses with toilet paper after taking a shit? you think thats actually clean enough? i always wash my ass with water and soap after each and every shit i take.

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0016.jpg (2160x3840, 893K)

How do you do it?
Please do tell me you have access to a bidet.

i dont have access to a bidet. i have a detachable faucet head that i use to point towards my asshole

honestly your best bet is to just shut the water off at the valve, drain the tank+bowl manually, remove the bowl and snake the bitch. Its obvious you have a larger problem somewhere down the line so quit dicking around and get the job done.

Oh my lord.
Do you shit in the tub as well?

just use the fucking shower you goddam monkey!!

This
stop pussying around op
Wrist That bitch like a man

you are fucking retarded

After 3 hours, plunger solved it.

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0018.jpg (2160x3840, 1014K)

nice job user, now you gotta clean up that little ring of shit stain in there with some clorox or some shit and you're good to go

Congrats.
Like the user said, clean the ring of shit. If you have some piss in you, you could try target practice.

Thanks, I am too tired now. I was plunging the fucker for 3 hours, I will clean it later.

nooo who would've thought that a plunger would do what it's designed for? stupid ass op

I was utterly surprised when it actually worked.

Dude if it took 3 hours to get that moving your may have a much bigger problem lurking further down the plumbing. Hey in a pro with a scope camera, they can feed it into the pipe work and check for fat burgs, tree roots, dead babies etc.

Actual plumber here. If you flushed something down then it will be stuck in the goose neck and you’ll have to take the toilet off, same if it’s tampons or wet wipes or a cluster of hard shit. If it’s just a big poo then just keep plunging. Some water should be getting through