I am an idiot and have failed at everything I do which is why I need your help...

I am an idiot and have failed at everything I do which is why I need your help. If you have ever shot a shotgun you know they have lots of kick. I am too stupid to understand how to hold a shotgun to kill myself but I know that you need 00 shells and have to put it in your mouth. How do you hold the shotgun to kill yourself? Do you put it against a wall? Do you hold it with your legs? How does that work. Bear with me, I'm an idiot.

I thought Cred Forums was anything goes. This is your chance to weed out an idiot. Take it or forever admit you're a pussy pansy bitch.

Attached: 1582856815545s.jpg (250x157, 4K)

Unless you have committed some serious crime, please do not kill yourself, I am being sincere in those words, there are things that still deserve to be seen by you.

I am too stupid to enjoy them. Please help with this one request. Life is pointless suffering and humiliating. It is too much effort too little reward and some of us are so dumb we can't enjoy it anyway. It's for everyone's good. There, now you can feel fine so answer the question please.

Buddy you would be better off hanging yourself in a closet. Good luck

Please answer the question. I am stupid but not gullible and easily manipulated.

Don't worry about the recoll. Just aim for the roof of your mouth.

Yes, but how do you hold it? The gun is very long and I am not a smart person. I will be a vegetable and while that would be funny for everyone because I already basically am I want to avoid it. If you shoot it and don't hold it right you miss the target. I am very slow so this doesn't make sense to me.

You could try manning up and not going out like a bitch. That would solve your dilemma.

OK sarge. Are you in the seals as well?

please just hang yourself . You'll just add to statistics used to justify banning firearms.

angle at 45 degrees. Dont aim for the roof of your mouth but your reptilian brain/spinal cord.

Not straight back and not straight up.

Hold it between your feet or put it in a corner. Make sure the angle is right and then push the trigger with a ruler or some other tool. Do not lean down to try to push it with your hand. You will fuck the angle up and blow half your face off.

That's why I said hang your self in a closet. It's hard to fuck up, painless and easy to clean after. Shooting your self in the head. Doesn't work 100%. I treated a guy that shot him self 30 years ago. Now he has no eyes and lives in a nursing home.

No thanks. Everyone gets to be selfish once. This is the safest and easiest way to die. I just need help to get it right. Why would I care about what happens after that?

the worst case scenario is taking out your frontal lobe and surviving. You wanna sever the brain stem/destroy your primal brain.

It should be a fairly quick death.

oh yea because thats why we're trying to ban firearms lol

Thank you. That's all she wrote.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x448, 159K)

If you're unsure about the angle look at some anatomy charts and use a mirror to get it right.

Good luck user. God speed.

Somebody post the videos of the people who have done it successfully. There's the one the guy uses a keltec ksg, and another where he holds it to the side of his head.

If you wanna be absolutely sure, fill your mouth with water. Leaves a mess but you´re not the who has to clean it up.

Attached: 1475192638441.jpg (597x820, 87K)

OP there are other safer, cleaner, more lethal ways to do this, if you truly believe this is the only, and I mean only, way out of your situation

Please, try to find the help you need. There are people who care and things can genuinely get better, even if you don't think so.

why not just take a shit load of xanax and drink alot

Just watch the rekt thread video you dumbass.

Fucking millennial newfags never seen someone blow there head apart with a shotty. What has become of Cred Forums!

fucking LOL
(read as Major Payne)

Just be aware, if you fuck it up and survive, the faggots working as attendants at the nursing home are going to love running a train on your 'tard ass.

Everyone's apparently watchedto many fucking movies. Push the barrel lightly into your eye socket and pull trigger. Doesn't have to be buck shot

you shouldn't have told him that. he's going to do it for sure now hoping to fuck it up

Look bro I know that life is unfair and at the same time stupid. Do you have parents ?. Talk to them ok. And well if you don't have them. You must have a friend. You have a lot to do even if you're a boy with mental and emotional problems from 3rd Baccalaureate with 17 years of shit like me. I am schizophrenic I need pills and I can't sleep but I fight! Do not do it please!

Attached: 1582857326164.jpg (416x234, 20K)

Lol your gonna be that dude who blows his fucking jaw off and has to eat through a tube the rest of his life.

>you shouldn't have told him that. he's going to do it for sure now hoping to fuck it up

Under rated post

Can you post pictures of you're bare feet's plz??

Is he gone?
I hope he nailed the shot.

just chug a bottle of vodka and jump of a bridge/building

You know how I know OP is truly a failure of a faggot? He couldn't even post a fucking jpg properly. He posted a fucking thumbnail...