Still new to the site. Is Cred Forums into Native American Mythology...

Still new to the site. Is Cred Forums into Native American Mythology? I'm Navajo and been to a few Pow wows and talked to several of my elders who new some of the old stories. Just wondering if anyone is interested

Attached: 3540509217_2b88901ff8_b.jpg (600x952, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think about Ancient Alien theories relating to your tribal myths?

You're not supposed to tell white people that shit homie

You wont find another Injun on here besides me faggot, now post your clans or gtfo

Hey go chug a 5th of darkeyes and hitchhike your ass back to the rez

Well a lot of the stories I know regarding is kind of interesting. More towards the Hopi and or Zuni people I think can help with that since they have myths and old stories relating to 'Star People' personally I'm a big fan of the Ancient Alien theory. The Space Suit looking figure in Aztec and or Mayan statues is an interesting topic to look at

does navajos have big or small pps?

Yeii Tachiinii
Todichinii
Kiyani
And Nakai Dine bro

Post some interesting myths or tribe stories that have been shared or experienced

I'm smol as fuck

Liz?

Oh that's cool
I'm bird finger
Many chodes
Chizhi heels
And black neck
Yatahay

Who tf is Liz?

I'm interested. It'll be a nice change from the usual crap on here

how about some nekked navajo bitches?

Not if they're related to you

this

OP are you still here

I'm not OP

go back to r3ddit faggot

Btw you're my grandparent, Tachiinii is muh third clan

Anyway where do I start. Well how about I start with some of the more popular stories and well one of my personal favorites that I asked my great grandmother and grandmother many times to tell me whenever I stayed at their place. If there are any other Native Bros telling me not to tell these stories the only arguement I have to make is that is Natives arent going to be on this earth any longer than several more generations and I would like to tell something about us before that happens

go back to your trap thread ass muncher

Attached: Native.v.isreal.jpg (412x453, 30K)

Anyway Cred Forumsros I will tell the story of Nayee Neizhgani the Monster Slayer.

I'm interested in some Native American mythology and stories.

I'm still a smol ashkii, I'll see my self out while the adults talk

I love the title already. Please continue

Stay for a while Yazh. Learn some history

In my eyes you are still a disgusting inferior indian savage and Im glad our white people purged you and conquered you. Not as bad as a nigger though

Aye well at least we have that, now please, only good medicine from here on out (aka good vibes)

Cred Forums is pretty right wing,they think native americans are fat stupid trump supporting white people

Buddy for as long as I've been on this world. Fuck you too and it's been nice to hear your message and I will still continue on with the story

Yeah but why the fuck are you also on Cred Forums?

Better here then reddit

Fine. I wont apologize but I couldnt resist. Proceed with your story.

Sending good vibes, brother

Anyway to get on with the story. My grandmothers would usually tell me these stories at night in her Hogan (Ho-gahn) during the Winter as all stories are told. During a time of reveling and huddled in the warmth from the snow. She would always tell me "Yazh how is school?" In Navajo and i would tell her about my day as a kid to her in english and she would nod and smile. At the end of the day and we got the wood stove oven started back up she would always sit in her comfortable chair. I had already spent my day helping her around with chores as far as getting firewood and helping with the sheep and such. I would exciting ask her to tell me the old creation stories. She went through the usual 4 worlds story before getting into the coyote stories. But one stuck to me more than the others and that was the legend of the Hero Twins.

Ahéheé

I am chief swims with pussy, from the slap a hoe tribe

Interesting, our greek stories are much different, one ancient writer named Λουκιανός (lived in 100AD) wrote a science fiction story about greeks colonising other planets which were inhabited by "Space barbarians" aka space niggers

Pic related

Attached: 56267c02-bc69-4395-b378-2174000af966_12.jpg (471x650, 72K)

The story takes place after the main 4 worlds story where the people have ascended from the first world a world or black sky and darkness then to the second world a blue world, the third being a yellow world then the fourth being the white world. The deeper meaning to these many worlds that they represent the many cycles of the day and night as with most things. They are in a cycle. The people settled into the final world that we know of today it was new to them and as with the unknown they contained a fear. the binayee or nayee. To describe the english translation it would pan out to be the Alien Monsters or just Monsters in general. These beings would take man and women and children and kill and or devour them for that is what monsters do and our story begins with two women raising their children. Sisters who's names are Changing Woman and White Shell Woman. Maidens who reside in one Hogan. For many nights and days the women have wondered what courtship was like and would often spend many hours during the day aside from their chores about the subject as are natural of life spent alone. It is also said that with their own wishes of courtship and motherhood they found themselves with child. Several of the holy people or what can be considered gods summoned First Man and First Woman to aid the two with the responsibilities that came with being a mother. Two of the gods the Talking God and the Rain God would would help provide materials to First Man so that he could make baskets for the babies to be in. The very same design of the basket is called the Navajo Cradleboard in today's standards. As the two mothers placed the newly birthed children. In their respective basket they all called the newborns Shinali which means grandchild in English. Both the Talking God and Rain God then told Changing Woman and White Shell Woman that they will return to their Hogan within four days

That's probably a better fit.

Know any single navajo women, that are sick of all the alcoholism they have to deal with when dating within the tribe, and now want a white man?

*shrugs* still new literally my 7th time visiting Cred Forums

you are in the right place we are much better than those schizophrenic faggots

I'd fuck a skinwalker if it turned into a female wolf

Attached: navajo spook.png (846x408, 31K)

How about getting a girl to come take nudes for us? Tell her she is putting the Hoe back in NavaHoe.

I would've looked
fear is the mind killer

Just gonna sit and wait if any anons want to hear more of this tale

Attached: pepeslug.png (720x405, 371K)

Only if you break it into paragraphs this time.
Or, even better. the traditionally used format of greentext

Attached: 1456465361164.png (1255x1007, 145K)

Sure post more.

And answer the question, know any single navajo females?

To get things clear I am using mobile

just tell us about the monsters

Attached: 1507881037488.jpg (581x723, 54K)

Taboo to talk about them, try to keep it to a minimum when around other natives, you might piss off the elders or other medicine people that might hear you.

Just a little heads up my friend

What about fucking normal wolves though, I wanna get in touch with nature

Attached: 1548744224070.png (2750x4434, 1.65M)

we get horny, tell us a good story about a sexy one!

SKINWALKER
SKINWALKER
SKINWALKER
COME VISIT ME
TURN INTO A FEMALE WOLF
SO I CAN CUM DEEP INSIDE
THAT DELICIOUS FURRY PUSSY

It’s been awhile since i seen some fellow aboriginal post in Cred Forums

Attached: D81A0F60-0C84-46E7-BE95-8C5832318D45.jpg (1212x927, 113K)

I'm like at least 8% injun, does that mean I get the sniggerwalker pass?

based redskin

Yo tell us some fuckin injun myths

I'm interested as fuck

bump - i wanna read more native american stories from op

bump - I want people to aknowledge my extreme horniness for female wolves.
I want a skinwalker wolf to come to my house so I can make passionate love with it, but I end up cumming immediately because i'm a virgin ripe for the taking, but that's okay since i'd eat that furry puss like my life depended on it

what do u know about skinawalkers user?

GOD DAMNIT OP POST SOME OF YOUR FUCKING PRAIRE NIGGER STORIES

They're actually benevolent, but stupid injuns adopted fear mongering white man religion, so now they're being censored from existence

I genocided the Navajo people in CK2 After the End Fan Fork mod, i'm sorry op but I had to do it, their portraits were ugly

i think he passed out drunk

[ OP here] These boys interested in what I have to tell be acting like eager children fine I'll continue

Attached: 1487241911878.jpg (242x209, 9K)

Its been like 3 hours faggot. Start your story telling ffs

There better be wolves in the story

but do they really exist? is it really possible to transform? or is it just an illusion??

I'm going outside in my underwear to put the garbage to the curb, I hope a sexy wolfess rapes me heterosexually

I only know stuff about Cherokee mythology. Something about moon children, red headed giants, a giant crystal snake, and a deer lady.

And so as they have promised Talking God and Rain God returned to Changing Woman and White Shell Woman's Hogan and as they came back what was once two newborns were grown young boys who would be at the age of 12 or 13 by today's standards. The two gods greeted the two boys with news that they have come to challenge them into a foot race and so as it is told that a race was set up around a nearby mountain. As the race started both pairs ran off. As with all youth the two Brothers sprinted off with great haste ahead of the two gods putting much distance between them till they were out of sight. As the race continued on the brothers would start to lag from their sprint and soon the two gods were behind them as the gods ran at a more sensible stride. The gods mocked the boys "you think your better than us" they would jest mid stride. "Let us see what you think when the race is finished" they bantered behind the brothers as they would lash at their feet and legs with branches behind them for most of the way till the finish line. As they would reach the final stretch the two gods would effortlessly dash ahead of the two boys leaving them to catch their breath and nurse their bodies. As they made their way back to their Mother's Hogan the two gods warned the boys that they will return back in four days no more, no less.

The crystal snake is Unchekula I believe I heard a similar story that revolves around a young man named Eagle Boy with the snake

Why wolves tho

Did they tell the tales of the Redman who used the ancient tribal gateway called alcohol to induce a trance state of communion with the elder spirits and just freezes to death on the side of Flagstaff road?

Yeah, and the snake lives by rivers and is so beautiful that it hypnotizes weak willed people right?

I'm sioux. Little people. Don't whistle at night. Children shouldn't look out windows at night either. Bigfoot. I can't think of other things. If you drop a cig leave it for the ghost. Don't eat meat in the dark.

[Op here] And some asshats decided to eat the damn bear and now we got mosquitoes

I wouldn't say beautiful but is entrancing. Like a Marvel to look at but you shouldn't let it lure you

In Apache and also interested but it's probably too late

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

[ OP here ] how is it so far. I gotta translate it a bit for you bros but still gotta word it so its interesting

keep going, it's pretty interesting.

I hate my life.

just post the whole thing ffs

I also remember reading about the two ancestors of the Cherokee, a man and a woman. I can't remember their names, but the man would go to a cave and let an animal out and kill it to eat, putting the rock back each time. The woman would go out into the forest and do some type of ritual and corn would grow. Their children let the animals go, and I can't remember what happened to the plants.

When the animals escaped, they created diseases to punish humans. The plants to pitty on the humans and made cures for every illness.

I also remember parts of the Cherokee creation story, where the animals made the land like the vulture making the mountains and valleys.

Horny for them, specifically the females
I was a werewolf alien in my past life probs

Bud you gotta be patient. This is oral history not written. Literally remembering every detail I was told years ago that was told to me

What about 8ft tall bipedal wolf-like creatures? whiteys call em dogman fuckin hell what a stupid name.

When you post stories on Cred Forums you should type them all out before hand so you dont have to take 45 minutes between posts and can engage with the thread instead of typing

Just some advice from someone who's been here a while.

As the brothers settled down to sleep that evening, Nilche the wind came to them and whispered to them "Dont feel so discouraged, little cousins. While they are indeed more powerful than the both of you, their power is not unlimited. Before Talking God and Rain God come back you two should practice as much as you can and then perhaps you can run better than you did today." And so as time passed on the two brothers wasted no time and set to running around the entire mountain and as the days passed they surely started to run faster than when they performed in the first race. So as the four days passed the two gods returned as they had promised. The gods then challenged them again to race to which the boys ran ahead of the two gods only to have their rear be beaten with branches again by the gods as they tailed behind them as yet again the two gods dashed ahead of them in the last few paces of the race and so the cycle of self improvement settled upon the brothers for 2 more times and within 8 more days of training and being beaten by the two gods were the brothers finally be able to out run Talking God and Rain God. "Well done Shinali, Well done grandsons" they would congratulate the two. "You have grown into what we wanted you to be so now you can care for those that have brought you into this world" they would say before departing thus leaving the boys to return home knowing that they would take the path from boyhood to the trail of manhood as it has been said. Later that evening just as the the boys and their mothers would settle to sleep the boys would overheard their mothers whispering amongst themselves.
But they could not make out a single word and so would begin the start of the brothers questions to both of their mothers of their origin. As they would ask them that night as who their father was to which they would say they have no father and as far as they would know the cactus was their father in effort to cease the questions.

go on, go on.

[Op here] Gotta fucking sleep it's like 2 am