If you like anything about "White" culture or American culture or even love your grandparents, you are a racist

If you like anything about "White" culture or American culture or even love your grandparents, you are a racist.

This can't be disputed once you know about all the atrocities committed by White people.

If you aren't kissing Minorities feet while apologizing, you need to be killed

Attached: ELn4X09UcAAUXgjpUGheKlpn8Bwg P antifa left wing meme beating up maga hat.jpg (809x900, 126K)

Retard

Wasted dubs on a waste of a human retard poster. Kys NOW.

select people dont represent a whole race

seriously, fuck off

Obviously obvious troll is obvious.

Yeah I was being a bit of a troll with the killing part but you are a racist if you do want to "defend your culture" from the mean bad brown people

Everyone is the same, racist.

Bait harder newfag

beating up someone over something they are wearing is nigger level tier behavior and anyone who promotes such an idea is the lowest level of fascist scum.

Attached: 1580305576319.jpg (720x900, 63K)

you're right. we should be beating all white people in the streets lmao

cry more dumb bitch

I don’t like niggers, would definitely own some if I could.

You know that niggers are the ones who sold the slave niggers in the first place right?

Fuck niggers

maga hat is an accessory, not clothing. seethe harder, cumskin

Attached: 5534534.jpg (225x225, 11K)

fuck off moshe/mohammed

also, racism is a good thing.

Attached: iranian oy vey.jpg (778x798, 87K)

i hate niggers so much that i wouldnt even own them if it was legal. ship them all back and lets get a refund.

MeToo is about sexual assault tho. I don't want to see the magatards get raped. Violent retaliation against people advocating racist and otherwise harmful systems, however, is not necessarily off the table.

hats are clothing goldstein
just like your little funny jew hats
try harder kike

If it wasn’t for us buying the niggers from their nigger masters they would still be living in mud huts and dying from mosquito bites

I just want to see them suffer. But eradicating them would be first choice

Okay cumskin

most kikes are white and i want to beat the shit out of them too.

Attached: 1567279580641.jpg (454x340, 38K)

You must have some sort of weird minority fetish to get so worked up and angry about fake SJWs

Dudemy grandpa grew his own food from he could walk, anyone who doesn't grow his own food is explioting others. Hail Oðinn

I'm Italian, I'm both a minority and depending on how you split it, white, and my culture has been culturally appropriated.
Please stop using the Latin Alphabet of my ancestors, you have no right to steal my culture.
And please stop using Latin derived words like
"disputed" and "committed", you fucking culturally appropriating hypocrite.

Attached: fucking bait.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Think hard before you feed a troll user

Attached: itsyou.jpg (454x340, 80K)

>the Latin Alphabet of my ancestors
as if your country isn't just another unrelated bunch of appropriators

wtf? the choice is easy. Beat up the dude with the maga hat

(You)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

> italian
> white