Honest question: If you were to become an amputee, would you rather lose?

Honest question: If you were to become an amputee, would you rather lose?

1. A leg below the knee
2. Off arm below the elbow

Attached: 1251114469.jpg (1024x663, 122K)

If I had to choose it'd be my left arm. I seen a one armed dude do manual labor, but he wore no prosthetic. I would totally have a fake arm even if I built it myself.

Below the elbow? Ok I’ll lose a finger

Thanks. i always thought most people would say leg

hahaha no directly cut off 1" below your elbow

Arm. Loss of leg fucks you up mobility wise. Can still drive a car with one arm.

Arm

I reckon I’d lose a leg cuz I use both my hands right. I’d jus pull a fullmetal and get a fake leg and do some physical therapy so if pretty much be the same

You can still drive a car with 1 leg

It was a topic at work where someone lost a leg and people were asking if you'd rather have say 8 million$ or keep the leg. And would you rather lose an arm or a leg. Most people said money and leg. I'd keep all that shit.

This. You can still fight and drive. That is what it ultimately comes down to. Even a manual car assuming you can steer with a prosthetic.

not cars with 3 pedals.

Leg for sure.

Arm. Those cybernetic limbs are getting so good that eventually people will wish they were missing an arm. I don't think the same is true for legs.

Right now I'd choose a leg below the knee.
Simply cause the prosthetics are pretty good and I can do much more with my hands than my toes.

In 15-20 years time I'd choose the arm.
Cause would be dope having a proper robot arm.

Yea no shit.
Automatic cars exist.

couldnt agree more. its alot less complicated to make a prosthetic leg at this point.

but if you enjoy driving I'd rather lose an arm than a leg.

Exactly, like they haven't really come all that far sine peg legs tbf.
Like the technology for decent robot arms is certainly available, but I would lack the funds for a good one or the technical know how to make one

A single leg can be replaced much easier, especially below the knee. Technology is still far from creating an good hand replacement, and having both hands is more useful for technology and games.

I drive manual and an automatic.
And really it doesn't make that much difference considering most people don't actually go around street racing.

Also you could also use a flappy paddle gearbox to kind of outweigh the need for not having a clutch pedal.

Also regular I see at work has one arm and he drives a automatic land rover.
Doesn't use a prosthetic, seems to work okay for him.

keep the arm and lose the leg. A decent prosthetic leg would be better than a prosthetic arm.

arm! the recovery time for a lost leg is significantly longer, reports of nerve ending pains seems to be much greater in loss of leg then is does for a arm. plus the prosthetics that they are creating for arms today are basically fully functioning. plus it would be cool to have a pocket pussy attachment

I lost my right leg at the knee in september. Its not that bad. I feel like other leg amputees are pussies honestly. It's different, but I can literally hop anywhere I have to go. Obviously I have a prosthetic leg but it could be so much worse.

Left arm below the elbow, preferably lose the hand

Have some amputee transformation OP, courtesy of . You're welcome.

>Hot woman walking down the street
>Arms and legs start tingling
>She's feeling very weak and is forced to sit on the ground, leaning against a wooden fence
>Tries to use her phone to call for help
>She drops her phone just before dialing 911
>Suddenly can't move her fingers anymore
>Watches in horror as her hands shrink
>Arms too
>Screaming, she sees that her legs and feet are also shrinking
>They slowly shrink out of her shoes and socks, leaving them on the ground in front of her
>She's eventually left with just nubbed appendages

Hope you enjoy the new fetish, anons.

Attached: Shrinking_Limbs.jpg (900x636, 96K)

Attached: BBC1D56C-0D88-46EC-9477-B8C754FFE5C3.jpg (427x370, 45K)

>whyboner.jpg
Sigh...

How do I get a pretty, big titted, quadruple amputee girlfriend?