Can we get a fun chemistry thread going in here

Can we get a fun chemistry thread going in here
>pic related
Any kind of chemistry that results in something makes us happier just to have the knowledge.

Attached: 40894399-2715-40BF-AB4D-F4B371F2DFEF.png (1242x2208, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mUCdGMeTveM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have a fun graphic to include with this..... but check this out. Get your dick hard and push it into a girls vagina. Science can feel really good

You could also try putting your butt into my butt. Make a scientific butt monster like from bill and ted. Science can make your dick feel really good

I wanna fight with you. Sword fight. Talkin about peein in the same toilet bitch Science can be relieving

Science can be a real fuckin bitch sometimes. Like, if your name was "Science" and you were being a bitch, that would be definition of science being a fuckin bitch. Science

Here I sit, broken hearted.
Paid a dime and only farted.
Yesterday I took a chance,
Saved a dime and shit my pants.

Back when pay toilets cost a dime. Back when they had pay toilets.

Wiener! WIENER! Suck my fucking WIENER!!!

Dick all day and dick all night, something else that rhymes with FIGHT!
NIgger nigger nogger! Nogger nog nig nig!

>Can we get a fun chemistry thread going in here
Can someone explain oxidation numbers to me, I know O is always -2 unless it is a peroxide, but what are the others?

Let me go ahead and explain your ass.... with my cock

Ok so peroxide, dioxide, trioxide, which is like cum, and your mom........... dot com

Oxygen is the chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8. It is a member of the chalcogen group in the periodic table, a highly reactive nonmetal, and an oxidizing agent that readily forms oxides with most elements as well as with other compounds. By mass, oxygen is the third-most abundant element in the universe, after hydrogen and helium. At standard temperature and pressure, two atoms of the element bind to form dioxygen, a colorless and odorless diatomic gas with the formula O
2. Diatomic oxygen gas constitutes 20.8% of the Earth's atmosphere. As compounds including oxides, the element makes up almost half of the Earth's crust.

Dioxygen is used in cellular respiration and many major classes of organic molecules in living organisms contain oxygen, such as proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, and fats, as do the major constituent inorganic compounds of animal shells, teeth, and bone. Just like I am going to bone your mom and dad

Tricky. A single oxygen atom is simply elemental oxygen. And then oxygen is really diatomic oxygen. Now, we went ahead and simplified the whole process and now we just sit back and watch your mom get fucked in ass

Hey, guess what?

Fuck you that's what!

GAWD I love eating this shit.....

Attached: pussy.png (322x612, 256K)

I wanna see patty-cake's little teen pussy up close. Rip that asshole and make a bloody mess and then slit her throat while fucking her from behind. Then rape a puppy while it is tied to a table. That shit calms my motherfucking nerves

Attached: patty.jpg (777x1029, 92K)

Shit OP, I jacked your stupid piece of shit thread right up it's stupid fucking ass. Maybe you should go fuck yourself now.

This is you

Attached: OP choke on dicks.png (446x361, 13K)

Does your gayness and his faggotry multiply together or cancel each other out?

Meant to click on OP's post, but clicked my own,. I guess I am sometimes a gaylord fool. A real stupid idiot.

Attached: timpool.png (303x384, 219K)

Shit OP..... when the shit go down what the fuck you gonna do? Got dam I am happy to be a gangster!!!!

Coronavirus? Hell.... hardly knew the bitch!

I call it the Wuhan Coronavirus.... NEVER FORGETTI!!!!!!

anyone heard of nurdrage from youtube?
here's him making a 2 liter bottle glow stick with chemicals
video: youtu.be/mUCdGMeTveM

"Love" is an illusionary byproduct of the materialist mind. It hits hard, fades quickly, and its sole purpose is to trick animals into reproduction. As a hormone, it is known as "oxytocin," and is secreted in the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland, at the base of the brain.

No quixotic bullshit. "Love" is just a series of cascading chemical and hormonal responses to external stimuli, namely an agreeable aesthetic and a sense of familiarity over time.

Attached: chemical feels.jpg (559x720, 39K)

this is why our species has been lagging

Attached: taurid.jpg (1000x565, 72K)

take one part ephedrine one part iodine and 1/3 parts red phosphorous, reflux on ice until reaction slows then start adding heat slowly increasing to keep the reaction at a constant rate, don't let it get too violent and don't heat higher than 150c, once you've reached the maximum temprature keep refluxing until reaction dies down, about another hour or so. Add ice water to make sure the reaction is completely brought to a stop and after add sodium hydroxide until ph is 14. Then set up your glassware for steam distillation, run it until no more distillate comes over, once the distillate has separated decant the water and save the oil, add a non-polar solvent until all the oil is completely dissolve. Set up your HCl gasser by putting normal salt in your two necked flask you used for steam distillation(cleaned) and dropping sulphuric acid on the salt with an addition funnel, the flask should be sealed so the gas produced will run through a tube which leads into the oil which you dissolved in your non polar solvent. Then you should see cloudiness precipitate out of your non polar solvent, if you're not sure if you got everything out wait for it to settle and decant saving your solvent oil mixture or filter and gas it again until no more precipitate falls out of solution. Then take all the collected precipitate and dissolve in ethanol so you have a super saturated solution, the put in the freezer to evaporate.

There you go now you're a criminal.

You know what I LOVE?

When I am raping a dog and I shoot it in the head and feel it's tight asshole go completely limp what with the brain shut down and whatnot. Really gets my oxytocin goin! Know what I mean, jellybean?

Attached: happy.jpg (267x292, 16K)

thanks Rick

Attached: Fishbulb.jpg (220x200, 8K)

Attached: weed.jpg (1200x627, 268K)

You just like the feeling. It's what helps you climax, no matter how objectively dege--

>>

Attached: 1492101670-riverdale-veronica.jpg (768x768, 42K)

according to this pic, if u set roach powder on fire, it'll turn green

Attached: fire.jpg (1600x940, 147K)

nurdrage also made wildfire

Attached: nurdrage make wildfire from game of thrones youtube.png (847x475, 304K)

Checked dubs for that

This is awesome. What about acid? Potassium hydroxide hydrolysis of LSA to lysergic acid...but can I just form the amide with diethylamine and lysergic acid under certain conditions? What would be those conditions? Do I have to couple them? How the fuck does someone without education learn Column Chromatography to test for purity of the LSD? How would I know the purity?

Attached: 1577589021933.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

Bump for this

I get that a carboxylic acid (lysergic acid) and amine (diethylamine) can form an amide but you can't overstress heat or it could destroy the molecule. Basically I have no idea what the rate determining step is and how long it would take, assuming gentle heating is only necessary to bond the two. I'm guessing no more than 95 F, 85-90 F is probably best? 12 hours? Maybe a catalyst can help speed things along? Must you bond them in anhydrous conditions or can trace water content be present?

Attached: 1562904274748.png (595x585, 565K)