My girlfriend just cheated on me with a fucking nigger, I broke up with her in a heartbeat...

My girlfriend just cheated on me with a fucking nigger, I broke up with her in a heartbeat, what am I supposed to do now? She was honestly a piece of shit.

Attached: 26088A57-964A-4F20-BDAA-66722EF68277.png (2048x1536, 528K)

How did she react?

She literally said that “It wasn’t what it looked like” and the second after she said that she pushed it on me by saying that “If I was with her more she wouldn’t have cheated on me” She lived in MY HOUSE. I fucking hate her so much.

Lol what does it feel to be a cuck?

go get fucked up, cry it all out like a man, move on.

you already seem to be dealing with it pretty well, not beating yourself up and Detroit: Become alcoholism.
My best advice is to just keep ignoring it and find a next bitch; life goes on, don't you?

Now you’ll be begging your future wife to fuck blacks in front of you OP. Lit

First, wash your dick.

Second, cheer up because this means you get to find new pussy. May not feel like it now, but new pussy is best pussy.

Attached: 1570368830969.jpg (600x450, 35K)

>what am I supposed to do now?

Attached: 51Dl+5s62GL._UY250_.jpg (324x500, 44K)

My buddy's gf did the same thing to him. I kept telling him she liked the BBC because she followed niggers on Twitch and Youtube and would constantly talk about nigger achievements in history and shit.

She was a nerd interested in history and science, and from what both me and my friend knew her first lay was with a nigger, so of course she'd go back to a BBC.

Yeah man, I’m at the bar with my friends right now, about to leave, I just didn’t feel like drinking, because I can’t stop thinking about how much I fucking hate that bitch. It’s 9:15 right now and my friends are Drunk as hell, they said that they would cover the driving, but now I have to deal with it, I’m gonna go home, get some sleep, and figure out what to do with myself in the morning.

fuck coal burners, fuck niggers and fuck your gf she is a bitch

you sound like a huge bitch, cuck boi

no wonder she left your punk ass

The only way to react is move on, what the fuck else would you do lmao

>t. a nigger

Hey man at least I’m able to get a girlfriend, rather get my ass chucked and learn something than be a lonely bitch, me and my friends are leaving right now so I’m not going to be able to respond for a while, so everyone have a nice rest of the day day except this faggot.

noone truly matters in this world chief, you can either go ahead and drink of sadness, or happiness. Reforrm yourself for the better and b based by not giving a shit about what happened.

Have her arrested for bestiality.

Well, I’m back guys, if you have any questions ask me, I’m not going to sleep for a while.

Jason please I'm so sorry please I'm sorry I'm so so sorry please

First off, cut the shit, second off, lucky guess that you got my name right, third off, go fuck yourself.

Please it's not my fault he was just so great there was no why for me to resist him

Sorry to hear that user but you should know that coal burner didn't deserve you, don't blame yourself in anyway

Jason, post her picture please

Sure

Attached: 8C14000B-1E8F-4F47-95F0-820A45D9E2FA.jpg (767x439, 332K)

Find some other bitch bang her hard a few times, rinse and repeat then find another one G you'll survive

I fucking hate you, you cheated on me with a black guy with a dick an inch bigger than mine, I’m glad we broke up. Fucking pig.

Please please forgive me

You are so rude please just forgive me

Bitch, you call me rude when you cheated on me with a black guy and said it was because I didn’t give you enough of my attention? I let you live in my god damn house and this is what I get? Fuck you.

You got to fuck the nigger's sister or mom, to reestablish your dominance

Can you calm down maybe it was good we broke up

throw her out.
no matter how much she begs never let her in.
you are more than her, you are much bigger.
cry, take your time, and then fuck tinder thots.
it works, then you can start to date

Become christian, leave Cred Forums, find a nice wife

it was good, he is better off.

fucking cunt, go back to your own thread

remember op, she was really into it, it was in your house, and she only wants to not be homeless. do not take her back.

dubs of hitler dont lie
youve been cucked by a superior black man
and lucky me that my bf hasnt found yet that ive been cheating on him with BBC too lol