Been talking to this girl for 3 weeks all day until like 3 am everytime. We really were vibing with each other...

Been talking to this girl for 3 weeks all day until like 3 am everytime. We really were vibing with each other. She wanted to fuck too. Then she randomly drops this

Ive given up bros. All my friends are in relationships and im just destined to be sad and watch them be happy from the sidelines

Attached: 20200228_000538.jpg (1080x2220, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/yQOu5EF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh well guess you're gonna be buying your exit bag sorry man

stop taking women so seriously user

Just keep trying Cred Forumsro.

Blocked out of no where. No explanation. No reason. Nothing

>We really were vibing with each other.
Maybe not as much as you thought.

Oh no guess you're gonna be buying your exit bag sorry man

she secretly had a bf and he was getting suspicious or she got caught friend

You were a side thing just for kicks. I'm assuming she made up with her boyfriend.

Need more info, it’s hard to break down the reason why with such little info but women aren’t that complicated so I’ll give it a shot.

She has her tits out in her pic. She’s probably a mega ultra slut (hence why she’s giving you attention), but as a mega ultra slut she has gained the attention of fucking idiots and one of those fucking idiots is probably jealous af or found out she was talking to other guys now she’s scared she’s gonna get the Bianca Devins treatment

Ps NIGGERS xD

This happens. She wasn’t single buddy, now her bf found out so she has to cut ties

She changed it to that pic the same day she blocked me. Heres her clothed.

Attached: Screenshot_20200222-235641_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 435K)

Congratulations you simp retard. You gave a whore 3 weeks of emotional validation while she found the chad she wanted to rearrange her intestines.

What other things did you send her? Maybe you messages her too much, or didn't appreciate the memes

mind if i screen cap for a rekt thread??

Some info she told me

She had no friends
She used to go on /b when she was in middle school (she wasnt a catfish we video chatted)
She broke up with 2 of her ex's cause they were abusive (both niggers btw)

The last day before she blocked me I didnt message her for like an hour and she snapped me with "Are you Okay? What are you doing???" When I just got home from work. So she was getting weird about having to talk to me 24/7

Go for it buddy

You dodged a codependent histrionic bullet user.

Honestly man sometimes you never really know and there's nothing you can do. With the way you describe her it seems like she has some attachment issues so you probably dodged a bullet in the end. You just gotta find a way to pick yourself back up and keep swinging. No real other way around it. You just gotta do it until it gets easier.

Sad man, was once told by someone ‘user no matter how much you think you and that girl are relating there is always another guy she is doing the exact same thing with that you don’t know about’

> Pic Most Definitely Fucking Related
Count yourself lucky bruh.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-27-21-31-24.jpg (1436x1310, 437K)

What he said, try again 7 billion peeps in this earth so its a numbers game op

Also she told me her father left her, her mother was a meth head who dropped dead. And her brother bailed on his wife

She gave me a lot of info to just get randomly blocked tho you feel me. Also heres a pic of a snap she sent me from someone who supposedly used to frequent /B

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-003251_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 863K)

Thank you boys. It means a lot

I didnt even know that was a thing. Itd explain why she was always horny af and sexting me for like 8 hours straight

Word in question is Nigga btw. Not even Nigger. Just nigga

lol she in hoe mode now, user.

Just wait OP she will unblock and reach out. Tell her you’re glad she unblocked you and try to meet up with her. Bring condoms

Tell her you feel so close to her and make a move... fuck her and while you’re doing it stick your finger in her ass.

Then ghost her and find a normal gir through one of your friends like a normal person.

l think she vibed with someone else more with her boobs

When you video chatted with her, was she actually speaking? Could you, without a doubt confirm it was an actual female and not some prerecorded video etc?

You might just have to prepare yourself to forget about this one man.

Fuck.. about 10 years ago now I met this girl on a game called Draw My Thing. She was really pretty and we got along really well. We used to skype all the time, she lived on the other end of Australia. We spoke almost every day on skype video calls for around 3-4 months. One day she randomly messaged me saying she was really sorry but she had a boyfriend that worked at the mines and she was just lonely or something and I never heard from her again. It’s been like 10 years almost and I still can see her old picture on skype but she’s never logged in again.

Women can be pretty fucked man, you’ll without a doubt find someone else tho don’t let it get to you

Yeah you dodged a massive bullet. You don't want anything to do with her. Trust me. Find a girl who had decent parents.

32fag, had all kinds of relationships, one night stands, ltrs, strs, so on so on, and exponentially more failures than successes, which, pro tip, is normal:
Move on. This sucks, it hurts, but just get to that next bitch.

Ps. She found someone else and she really likes you. Thats why. Youre a source of confusion and disruption to her now. She did this because she does like you, and you failed to establish something and someone else came along and she aint a ho.
Move faster next time.

imgur.com/yQOu5EF p5uUoUVt

Find out what her head would look like on a stake

Yeah. I asked specific questions to like ensure it was actually her and shit. It definitely was her. I gotta chalk this one up to a lost cause. Just sucks cause I feel like just straight giving up after this one ya know. Even tho im 20 I legit feel like Im not gonna find anyone ever which I know isn't the case but still cant get it out of my mind lol

Sorry that happened to you dude. These E girls are nothing but a bunch of whores. I appreciate you though dude.

She was married or taken, she wanted excitement and got it but when it got too serious (or he found out) she cut the cord.

You didnt lose anything because it was never an option, it was just chats.

Gooooo meeeet aaaa girlll via one of your friends girlfriends

She’ll have a vagina

You can't be texting/messaging girls anywhere near this frequently, regardless of how much you guys "vibe." By doing that you're giving her and endless supply of attention and validation, which girls crave, and she'll see you as a desperate loser with nothing else going on in his life.

Clearly you're not talking to any other girls if you're messaging this girl everyday til 3am, and she knows that, and it dries girls up faster than anything.

Just text to arrange dates, maybe a bit of playful banter here and there in moderation, but mainly use texting to arrange dates and meet ups. Save all that stuff you talk about over text for in person discussions.

In the future, cut your texting frequency by at least 90%, don't be so eager to respond to her texts, sometimes wait hours to respond, give her the illusion that you have a life outside of her even if you actually don't, and try to create the illusion that you're talking to other girls even if you're not

He’s not wrong you know....

Why talk to her in the first place. Her photo is a huge red flag to run like hell

Oh yeah dude I’m about 10 years older than you, so I’m sort of used to that type of behaviour from girls but I can understand at that age it would probably hit you more in the feels.

When that skype girl bailed on me I was about 20, For a couple weeks I felt a bit crappy about it but I signed up to dating sites like POF and no joke this really hot emo chick messaged me FIRST. I woke up and seen a message in my inbox and I checked out her profile and I was like.. there’s no way this bitch is interested in me, must be a scam or something haha but she messaged saying “you actually seem like my type of guy”. I met up with her, got laid and ended up dating her for 2 years. Even though we broke up and that was shitty it was still a good experience. I guess the point I’m trying to make is that sometimes you don’t know what could be waiting around the corner.
You’ll be all good my dude, have this rare pepe to help you get through the hard times.

Attached: 000744C3-AE9F-4B03-A464-8D222EE92B6F.jpg (850x1024, 61K)

Did you redpill her on the fact it was jews who controlled the slave trade?

I appreciate you my man. Hopefully my luck will turn out for the better. Thanks for cheering me up a bit Cred Forumsro!!

She actually hated Jews

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-010646_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 735K)

Lol. Youre a soy incel. It probably a dude pretending to be a chick on sc. Hes probably mildly sissy trap fag that is baiting you.

I use to do this all the time to pathetic weaklings such as yourself and it was fun af to see guys go thru this emotional roller coaster. Guys are so sad. All they can think of is getting pussy and bragging about it. Its fun to act like youre gonna give him pussy and all of a sudden ghost him. Lmao. What a cuck.

I know it will man and no problem I’m glad to hear it!

t. daddy issues

You didn't close so she realised you were a virgin neet

Jesus Christ, how could you even consider dating her. It’s like putting your dick in a used nigger condom.

got any other pics of her?

Bitches are weird bro. Sounds like she was getting too close to you. Could be afraid of getting hurt. Or maybe you know her too well and doesn't want you mentioning these things about her on facebook idk.

She's probably being petty because you ignored her. Either way, I'd say you dodged a bullet

damn bro, you fucked up

lol you got a better res image of her card details?
i cant make the numbers out

Bingo

jesus christ she sounds like a fucking disaster
>wow im shocked i wonder why she is acting in an unpredictable way
if only there were some warning signs

Attached: 1516484946724.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

It's crazy how redpilled some of you guys are. I'm impressed! Well spoken too... Listen to what this man has to say, OP. Stop being the emotional tampon for other girls. You grew so attached to a girl you new fucking met. It's all online chatting. It doesn't mean shit. Get your life together.

The fact that you spent all the time talking to her after knowing she was a nigger lover speaks volumes about your character

Clear your notifications, fag

the quads of truth.

>thinks he was actually talking to this female

Yup. To all who relate to OP, heed this advice

never talk to a woman about some deep ass shit you faggots. all this feelings horse shit and omg we connect on a deeper level will do nothing but sahara desert the shit out of her.

never talk politics
never talk feelings

jesus you virgins