Do you like my new invention?

Do you like my new invention?

Attached: 20200227_221031.jpg (1430x1080, 985K)

The cross section shows no baffling, so I don't think it would work really as a suppressor. What's the point of it, like why get this product over a traditional suppressor?

Beavis and Butthead was rad man!

Well, the goal would be to essentially extend the length of the suppressor, but if you need to shorten it, you can do that too, in case it doesn't fit at full length, pretend it has baffling inside.

Fuckin checked

Why would you need it to be longer?I think because of the mechanisms in it, both length options would be less good than having a dedicated suppressor of the given length. People who don't actually need a longer suppressor won't be able to justify the extra cost, and people who do probably won't be able to compromise on suppression effectiveness

Nice

Epic Quints

Attached: 1567073089769s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Well, the longer the suppressor, the quieter the blast usually, right?

Nope, its all up to the design of the baffling, the fill material (if any), and the material the casing is made out of.

If you want to design a suppressor that can be lengthened, just add another thread to the end and make them connect end to end. More effective, easier and cheaper to produce, and because there's no moving parts they'll be more reliable

No one will be able accurately fire a pistol with a suppressor twice its length. The weight is gonna be so off. There still needs to be balance.

Well to be fair most users would brace the gun with their off hand like a rifle, and realistically end up shooting more accurately

Looks like a typical "dropout" drawing

trolling or just underage?

>grab a hot suppressor, burn your self and throw away all traditional pistol training in one go
God you're retarded.

Okay, but you seem very sure that this invention wouldn't even make it to the final stages of production. I'd say it's at least worth a try.

Hey, do you have a better idea?

I think there is a pistol design already with an "extendable" suppressor already. It isn't extendable in the telescoping sense, rather, the extensions slide on to the previous suppressor

>wouldn't even make it to the final stages of production

I don't think it would man. It seems to answer a question that hasn't been asked, like it's trying to fill a market that isn't there

>the extensions slide on to the previous suppressor

I'm not sure I understand exactly how such a mechanism differs from mine.

YUGI IS THAT YOU?

Attached: yugiyamiv4kymicon.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Okay, but would this work on rifle barrels? Would lengthening rifle barrels be useful with this mechanism?