What is this?

What is this?

Attached: 17376633-5A9B-433C-B74E-FCA8270E8CB5.jpg (1963x1688, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVH5sN-2ghU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: nice big feets.jpg (1023x1400, 1009K)

Might it be a tonsil stone?

probably tonsil stone

Tonsil stone

It looks like a tonsil seed

Defiently a Tonsil stone

That’s the inside of your mouth user, you should know, you took the picture of it

Tonsil stone,
Pop it.

Looks like the inside of a tranny vagina

wtf is wrong with people

Put your finger in your mouth and pop it out
Why didn't you do this sooner and let it get that big
God damn people are gross
You do realize your breath smells horrible because of that thing?

Tonsil Stone

YouTube it

Tonsil stone. I had my tonsils removed because of them. Mine were caused by a fungal infection.

it's a tonsil stone you disgusting fucking animal.

Protip: you can take the eraser side of a new pencil and get all of it out. It works better than sticking your (undoubtedly) nasty ass finger in your throat.

Tonsil stone. You pretty much have to gag yourself several times to remove them. You van shove your finger in the back of your throat and move your index finger from the bottom of your tonsil to the top. Btw whatever you do DON'T FUCKING SMELL THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT. Its literally a ball of bacteria and other various shit and it smells absolutley rancid.

Hope this helps

Attached: 1582467383871.webm (640x800, 836K)

how fucking unhygienic do you have to be to develop this condition?

Attached: ebola.jpg (1868x251, 173K)

Now I really REALLY wanna smell it, and probably push them down my urethra

Its actually fairly common. Even practicing good hygiene and flossing doesn't prevent this. Only gargling salt water or mouthwash can help but even then some people have this as a chronic condition.

Probably aids

Well don't deprive yourself of a good time I'd say. Also, when you commit this atrocity, please do record it.

thought for a moment you said tonsil sneed
I need to get off Cred Forums

throat Aids

Sorry brah its Convid-19 the fatal strain, oh dibs on your computer bro!

Literally smells like shit, bad breath.

What a nice S.aureus culture you have there user

youtube.com/watch?v=UVH5sN-2ghU

i cant imagine how bad your breath smells

if its chronic, best thing to to get is a waterpik. Turn it on to a low setting and it knocks them right out

I never had one until like a month ago and I'm 25. It wasn't that big though. I actually didn't know what it was at first. It popped out on its own and I just swallowed it. Someone told me that's gross but I swallow my own snot when it's backed up so I don't really give a fuck. Haven't had one since.

have you tried swallowing your cum?
it would probably be nicer than both those separate or mixed in together.

Prostate

I got one after I had a sore throat for 3 weeks. I got the sickness from work.

An "aphthous ulcer." Google it. 100% serious, no troll.

She looks like someone who grew up in a trailer and smells like an armpit.

I tasted it once out of curiosity but noped the fuck out pretty quick. Stuff's nasty. I dated this girl in high school who swallowed every single time for three years though and I still don't know how she did that. She was a trooper though, and I salute her to this day.

I cough a lot and I've coughed up a large piece at one point, didn't know what it was. Though, is it weird that I found its smell interesting? Not nice, just interesting. It smells deathly awful but I kept smelling it trying to figure out what kind of smell it was similar to

Tonsil stones. Fucking disgusting. I used to get them all. The. Fucking. Time. Not so much nowadays, and I’m grateful for it because they taste like garbage, make your breath stink, and you either have to choke it down which is disgusting or spit it out which is equally disgusting. Pretty sure I bit into one once. Eugh.

Attached: 806A253E-9CDF-4256-A1C0-6A5F60857D7F.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Canker sores are quite different than tonsil stones

looks like an infected in-grown blister from sucking too much cock user.
get that seen to immediately!

You have grown an extra tooth

looks like a molar its normal user.

Tonsil stones smell like poop

Imagine being such a fag that you would post this image. Out of all the scum of the earth, this truly reaches a new low. I cannot even conceive of how someone could be this much of a troglodyte homunulus mouth breather kissless virgin kike nosed turbo faggot, it just boggles my mind. Watching you post this image is like watching a one armed dwarf with down syndrome drive a 1997 Pontiac backward through the window of a dildo store. It makes me want to go back to college and get a bachelor's degree in computer science just so that I can track you down through the internet and take a shit at your doorstep.

aids

r/Copypasta called, they said you have to go back

Is that you're penis? What am I looknig at exactly

If that is you're penis, Its herpes

I'm a doctor

Some people develop deeper than normally crypts in their tonsils so it's impossible to avoid..

It looks like a small penis so you can bump penises when you're sucking cocks.

I typed that by hand you orange arrow humping butt muncher

It's definitely a tonsil stone. Take better care of your oral hygiene the back of your tongue is coated in shit that needs scraping off too. If you break up the tonsil stone it'll stink.

Guarantee you have halitosis (bad breathe) because of the stone and the white coating on your tongue.
Most people aren't taught proper oral hygiene.
This but OP has shit on his tongue which should be removed.

The only way you'll ever 100% prevent these is having your tonsils removed.

Throat teeth kek

Protip: If you lick the back of your hand and it smells really bad, even after brushing your teeth, you have tonsil stones and its making your saliva smell rancid.

Imagine being such a fag that you would post this image. Out of all the scum of the earth, this truly reaches a new low. I cannot even conceive of how someone could be this much of a troglodyte homunculus mouth breather kissless virgin kike nosed turbo faggot, it just boggles my mind. Watching you post this image is like watching a one armed dwarf with down syndrome drive a 1997 Pontiac backward through the window of a dildo store. It makes me want to go back to college and get a bachelor's degree in computer science just so that I can track you down through the internet and take a shit at your doorstep.

bot fly larva

nice feet

You drinking to much monster/soda

Its a tonsil stone. Take your finger and stick back there and scoop it out. DO NOT SMELL IT!! WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON"T SMELL IT!!

it smells like shit taking a shit

A toothless vagina.

Attached: chompers.jpg (2680x3573, 660K)

I am nearly 42 now and have not once gotten one of these things. My oral hygiene is below average to boot. Am I lucky or are all of you tonsil stone havers just jamming cottage cheese into your throat for funsies? WTF is wrong with you?

Had one of these fairly recently. Couldn't figure out why my throat hurt until I saw the white.
I recommend using a bbq/kebab skewer to remove it. The sharp point made it easier to get out than the other ways like forceful gargling or using your finger. Also doesn't make you gag.
Don't be a fuckin idiot and stab yourself. And rinse your mouth with saltwater/H2O2 afterwards.

It's a tonsil stone, but don't listen to the fuckwits telling you to remove it. Tonsils are delicate, you risk damage by trying to dislodge it manually.

Just gargle salt water and cough, it'll come out.

Post a timestamp or fuck off faggot.

That's exactly what it is.
OP. Gargle with warm salt water twice a day until it dislodges. You can also press your finger underneath it to "pop" it out. It's going to smell FOUL as fuck.

>wait
Having it removed by a doctor>removing it yourself with proper preparation and care>leaving it>being a retard and shoving your dirty fingers down your throat

Thats a tonsil stone my guy. They come from poor dental hygiene (plaque mainly) and little bits of food along with other particulates getting stuck back there in your tonsil crypts