I think tonight’s my night to shine /b...

I think tonight’s my night to shine /b. I think I’m finally to the point where I’m going to end it and everything will finally be okay. I don’t know though. I’m so scared that nothing will happen afterwords.

My girlfirend has dedicated tonight to making me feel like shit. I’ve already cut myself and it didn’t really help all that much. I’ve begged her for 5 hours straight just to be nice to me, or at least to stop pushing me towards suicide but alas.

I wrote notes to everyone I care about. I have a computer cord hanging from my door tied in a nice knot. I’m really thinking about it.

I know that this won’t solve the problems. I know that this is going to hurt the people who love me. But god damn I can’t bear another day living like this. Living in utter despair. Every morning I wake up sad for no reason. All the people I love are mean to me. Why does god hate me? Is he even up there?

I hope that if there is a god he will accept me into heaven. I’m not trying to be stuck up my own ass, but I truly am I good, caring honest man. Why does my life have to be this way?

Attached: EC47E044-076E-4F2C-AA31-233CA20ED4C6.png (1200x1200, 174K)

Hanging isn’t the way to do it user. Think it over and try a different method next week

Do something cool before you do it

Like go backpacking, or on vacation

It’s the best method I have at the moment. I don’t have any more Xanax, or money to buy more, I don’t have any guns, I have a knife but I’m terrified of seeing all the blood come out of my vein like that so that’s out of the question. I think Hanging is the best way for me to go.

Don't kill yourself man! Xou can't let those demons in your head take over! Fight Man fight 'til the end!

I think that my fight is fought though user. I feel like I’ve made all the wrong choices in life. I think that this is just the way I was meant to go.

I'd rather kill myself than leave an abusive relationship?
come on Cred Forumsro. you can literally do anything else to change your life. fuck instead of killing yourself by a one way ticket to somewhere fun.

You don't hate living, you hate the situation you're living in. Remove yourself from the situation in a way that is less permanent; leave your girlfriend, leave your toxic environment.

I have no money lol. I never have. I was born below the poverty line, and I’ve never been able to make it out of this ghetto my parents decided to move to. Being white here is weird lol

Don’t do it man. I know women can treat you like shit sometimes. If you don’t mind me asking, are you in your early 20s? It sounds like your gf doesn’t appreciate you as much as she should. You definitely shouldn’t kill your self because you never know what might change in the future. You might someday find yourself dating someone else who is a lot better than your current gf. A lot of us have gone through that including me. If you can push through hard times like these, that’s really respectable & you keep yourself alive to at least have a chance of something better happening for you in the future. Can your current situation really get much worse? If not, stick around a little longer for a chance that it might just get better.

then take a credit card out and put yourself in debt. its still a better alternative to killing yourself

I know that’s what would be best. But the good times are so sweet you know? The good times make me feel like I’m on top of the world. I have a family for the first time in my entire life. But then the bad times start, and the world gets dark.

21. My situation could probably get worse, like If I lost an arm or something. But I don’t see that Happening. I have mental issues that make it VERY hard for me to move on from people, and make it so I can forgive just about anything. I cannot bring Myself to leave her.

Do a flip faggot

There's someone out there who will make you feel those good feelings without feeling all those bad ones, but you gotta be alive to find her

Not only is killing yourself stupid, selfish and burdensome for the people around you but it means you would rather quit than try anything else. Anons on fucking Cred Forums are telling you your life has meaning

Dude just let loose in public if you ain’t got nothing to live for do something worth dying for. Like go into a club or bar and just motorboat the phattest tits in there and get so moronically bendered that it doesn’t matter if you live or die. If you live chances are you’ll realise shits worth living for and if not then the liquid courage will make it easy to lay your head on a railway track

Kind of hard to do a flip when I’m not jumping, faggot.

Kill yourself already turbonigger

Kick her out

Do a flip as the cord rightens around your neck faggot

I thought that was going somewhere completely different. Thanks for putting a smile on my face user. I’m already pretty high. I live on the outskirts of the city so hitting the club isn’t really gonna happen though.

Suicide is a very permanent solution to a very temporary problem. Go to bed

Attached: Love Death Robots.png (1920x960, 1.24M)

Wouldn’t it be way cooler if I did a cartwheel as it tightens, faggot?

We live separately.

one less problem already

You're missing the point faggot. The point is you'll be dead and I get amusement out of your faggotry. Now do a flip like the good waste of human life you are

Attached: EAD42D51-4DB4-4CCD-9DC3-7CB8323A8A7D.jpg (1242x1201, 167K)

Forgot to call you a faggot, faggot.

When was the last time you called your mother?

Honestly that would be a better way to spend your time instead of trying to get me to kill myself on Cred Forums

Die already

Attached: 1579572250881.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

>”I’m going to end it”
Like I haven’t heard that one before on Cred Forums. Go on...get it over with. Go ahead and continue your LARP.

Listen man I am literally some fag on the internet but if you are serious in this post I wanna let you know that even if you don’t see anyone that would miss you it pains me to hear you won’t be with us anymore and I’m sure in time many others will aswell

I only post here because I have nobody in my life to talk to. This isn’t bait, I wouldn’t care if these posts never got a single reply. Just a way for me to get my feelings out.

Don't tell me how to spend my time you suicidal faggot. Accept your meaningless life and die.

God isnt mad at you because he's not real. I know AA and all that shit makes you believe in a higher power but there isn't one. Once you accept this you can realize that everything in your life is up to you, nothing is predetermined. You have to push yourself to live your best life because theres a much better life possible for you user and theres no higher power that will get you there. Everything you want may or may not be attainable, but you'll never know if you don't try.

Thankyou. Truly, Thankyou so much.

Lmao tldr

Lol my life’s meaningless but look how you’re spending your time, faggot.

Big bet that there's no God.
There's Satan too. Satan is a bitch. His whole deal is making people sad enough to kill themself because he's such a pussy. That fag saying 'do it' is lucifarian mold

Spoiler alert: nothing will happen afterwards. There is only oblivion. If your hope is that there is something better than what you can make here, when you cross deaths door, you are proper fucked.

When are you going to do it? Don't you know everyone just secretly hates you? That's why they're so mean. They can all see the failure in your eyes. The insatiable desire to hang yourself. End it. It will be over so quickly.

That actually hurt user. I know telling you this will only give you ammo, but I really want you to know that what you said hurt an already broken man.

You think I give a rats ass what some suicidal faggot thinks or says? End it faggot. Do a flip faggot.

I lost a friend to suicide user. trust me, it isnt worth it. If you think this is truly it please call 911 or someone. I wont belittle your claims, you are in a rough spot. This isn't how you will die. Also racial slur so that you will listen to what I have to say. Even if no one else will, I love you man

Dude get off the internet and hit the hey. You'll feel better in the morning

Attached: 1581493299947.png (680x683, 714K)

Just remember kid, he hates himself more than you hurt. Maybe use that as fuel and find some purpose, there are many out there who are worse, and they need help.

don't do it user. If only just to spite this fucking faggot here

You've never done a single thing right in your life, what makes you think suicide will be the one thing you'll get right? See you tomorrow, faggot

I’m scared to get help like that user. I’ve lost firends to suicide as well. Two of them. It’s horrible. And I am truly sorry that I think I’m going to put that pain on other people, but it’s just so hard everyday.

Lmaoooo my guy spitting flames

No actually I just hate this suicidal faggotry

Maybe you should actually end it if what some faggot said on Cred Forums hurt you.

It’s not about who said it or where. It’s what he said. Everything that he said perfectly matched up to how I feel.

Came here for the live stream.

Leaving disappointed...

>Oh & OP is a faggot

Listen man. (Shitposter here) I honestly don't care what you do. I don't care how bad you think you got it. I especially don't care what you have to say from here on out. You're dead to me now, you've shown how weak and useless you are. I got my flip outta you. Now the real question is, what are you going to do about it? Cry? Cut? Hang yourself? Man the fuck up and get over it? I know you'll do the right thing. Good luck.

Go ----------->>>>>>>MGTOW

Lmao

Stop being a victim to yourself. You're making words on a screen impact your emotional state. You're 21. 300 years ago men your age were having their 3rd kid. Time to grow up. If you can't handle what a stranger on the internet is saying to you its time to log off. Do you even know the name of your neighbors? Do you know what they go through? Do you have any purpose in your life? Guess what, the solution isn't getting less alive its getting more purpose. If you want to keep giving your depression a handjob you do you. If not wake up tomorrow, break up with that hoe, have a conversation with your parents and go get a job.
"Oh but I have excuses."
The Hell you do. You're 21.
Grow up.
Man up.

(Shitposter here) I agree, but still op is a faggot

Remember OP your family will be completely broken, wishing they could turn back time to save you, please give them that opportunity they will be begging for in just a few short days, and let them save you now. Don’t be a faggot OP, save yourself if only to spare your family the pain

>300 years ago
40,000 years ago, men your age were killing large animals with sticks.

if you're planning to kill yourself, just think - life can't get much worse, right? you're already at "zero", there's only up to go. so before you decide to kill yourself, why not take some risks? be adventurous. frivolous purchases like travelling the world, etc., do spontaneous stuff you've always wanted to do. maybe this will help bring happiness to your life? if not, that's okay too - you're "at zero" and were planning to kys, so there was no harm in trying out those crazy things. basically, at this point you have nothing to lose by doing whatever you want and not caring! be spontaneous, fuck your gf and fuck the rest of your life. go somewhere else and start over, go travel, buy whatever will make you happy, put yourself out there with new people. if there's a chance you may as well take it at this point. good luck :)

Based Ungabunigger

Dump that cunt. Trip shrooms before you go please. It saved my life just sayin.

See you on the other side brother!

Op are u still there

hey, that fucking sucks and all that, but if you do decide to kill yourself, can you stream yourself doing it? suicide livestreams are quite the delicacy that we very rarely get to enjoy