How much do I need to take for it to kill me

How much do I need to take for it to kill me

Attached: P_20200228_011531.jpg (3264x1632, 1.23M)

xD

Overdosing on generic lexapro? Are you retarded?

It's the only thing I have. Besides ibuprofen

Call the hospital and ask them

Go read a book or something and stop being a dipshit.

Why dont you go buy a car you cant afford or take 10 hits of acid instead of throwing your life away this way?

I'm just done trying. Nothing else to it. I've had enough of life and now I'm ending it.

Still think you should take like 50 hits of acid or take out a giant loan. If you dont like it then off yourself. No harm done

Lmfao
im not sure you can easily and with any certainty

A shitty way to go.

Google it and stop wasting our time

What can I do then? I have no weapon and no vehicle.

Stick one of those in your butthole and take pics.

Your plan is to overdose? So the more you take, the more likely you are to succeed? And the only way to fail is by not taking enough? Then I would probably suggest you TAKE THEM ALL RETARD

Suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem, or just do it idgaf

Just chuck a spear at the nearest police officer and be the next statistic.

Kek, most based statement on this site

The whole bottle you fucking coward

Taking a full bottle won’t necessarily kill you, it will be an extremely, extremely unpleasant, seizure-filled evening, if you live it will be followed by weeks of in-patient treatment

Just the bottle will work best

I've been thinking about killing myself but I promise I'll try 50 hits of acid first

first cut your nails pal

OP, look into the nitrogen bag suicide method. It will really take the pain out of death. You just pass out and die; no pain, no changing your mind in the heat of the moment.
Other options are opioid overdose or seconal, but those are more expensive and hard to come by.

you're already brain dead, why bother making the effort?

Overdose of SSRI is pretty unpleasant, from what I understand. And terribly unlikely to kill you. Unless you mix it with other stuff. Like fentanyl.

Speak to your fucking lover maybe retard

Just cut your throat itll be over faster than any other way

im sure this is something you could just look up user. theres probably some easier way to die tho.

Don't fucking do that. You're unlikely to die from that stuff. When you hear about people who attempt suicide and survive and then you think "Ha. What an idiot. How do they fuck up suicide?"... The shit you're considering is exactly what they do.

Ask your pharmacist

A boo boo boo

You can’t od on acid dipshit

Yes you can you fucking retard, there have been recorded deaths by overdose. In a sense of toxicity it's extremely poisonous when you consider the amount necessary to kill you.

You can't.
Overdoses of well over 1000mg still aren't lethal, though brain and liver damage is likely at that level of toxicity, at least enough to cause more suffering rather than ending it.

The ibuprofen would be more effective, but quite painful if you take enough to kill your liver.

You're honestly better off drinking until almost blackout drunk and then jumping from a great height.

Attached: 1572728893224.jpg (648x1152, 118K)

You can.
But no one is likely to have that mich of the drug on hand anyway, you're looking at 5000mg at least.

You will likely die from endocrine and respiratory system failures due to the intensity of the trip.

Attached: 1573380610255.gif (240x228, 858K)

You’ll just be the happiest guy on earth with all that serotonin, that’s all. You might die from pure joy

well one person died with around 120mg and another 360 or something. There are 7 people hospitalised who all had somewhere between 50-120mg and they would have died had they not been treated. It's said a lethal dose could be anywhere above 12mg in people, depending on tolerance levels of course. The most I've ever personally taken is 1.5mg and I've heard of people doing their thumbprint in powder which is probably between 3-6mg worth.

You could take 100 of them right now and it won't kill you; however... Lexapro is metabolized haptically... which means you will probably fry your liver and end up dying in a few days after excruciating paint and agony.

Just overdose on benadryl. A high enough dose will stop your heart and you'll die. Pretty peacefully too considering how high off your balls you'll be.

You know that they measure hits of acid in micrograms, right? μg? Literally 1 million of a gram, or 1/1000th of a milligram. To take 120mg of LSD you'd have to take around 600 doses given the average dose is about 200μg
200μg x 5 = 1mg
The idea that someone's going to shovel 600 papers into their face is absurd.

I digress. The only way you could take 600 doses of LSD at once would be to drink about 0.6 milliliters of it (or approximately 1 full soup spoon) Interestingly enough, a milliliter is a gram of liquid and LSD costs between 2,500-10,000 per gram.

So... no. I seriously doubt that anyone has ever overdosed on 120mgs of LSD

Don't OD on shit out of a CVS bottle. Fuck CVS don't let their scrips kill you. Go tell your mom you love her. Fuck CVS

Dont di it family dsa. Wakzmda

If you were talking about the 6 or 7 people that were excellently hospitalized for taking between 500 and 10000 doses of LSD, (stories vary online even from people involves...thought it was another drug which they snorted) some of them went into a coma and had trouble breathing but they all recovered...so both of you are wrong.

I'm using voice to text and accidentally came out as excellently and that is the most fantastic auto correct typo ever

It doesn’t even make sense shut the fuck up.

Go to a dollar store and buy about 10 boxes of extra strength acetaminophen and swallow as many as you can.

You would honestly be better off with a handle of hard liquor than a bottle of fucking lexapro. There's always the tried and true Amanda hot Toddy: hot bleach and tea with lemon and honey, yum!

Those arent benzos you fucking idiot, lmao

Hi fren, I kno you fags jelly

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-065746.png (1520x720, 1000K)

As someone who has owned and manufactured a shit load of solutions I can say that there is no standard weight to liquid solution of any drug I have ever seen. Some people make solutions much stronger than others do.

overdosing on pills is for woman. big chance you wont die but hurt yourself. please get help my fellow nigger.

t. nigger that attemped sucide 3 times and is now enjoying life

dont be stupid. my nigger

Why do you have amphetamine, is it because you're a gigantic fatty?

Don’t do it you’re loved by me

They don't prescribe dexamphetamine for that, they do sometimes prescribe a cousin called phentermine (Adapex) as an appetite suppressant. I "have" ADHD. I also have GAD and PTSD and get a few different benzos and gabapentin for those.

medical speed? ugh...

Yeah for ADHD. Stimulants like dexamphetamine, lisdexamfetamine, methylphenidate, and others are actually first line treatment for ADHD.

I know, I do the real deal instead

Youd probably slip into serotonin syndrome after the whole bottle. No guarantees though. Would be no fun though.

I don't know, but do the mortician a favor and cut your god damned finger nails before you do it.

You stupid cunt, that's a low dose antidepressant, that isn't going to kill you. Christ if you really want to die your'e going to have to try a whole lot harder than that.

What does that even mean? You're a meth-head? No that's not the "real stuff", that's some cheap garbage someone made in a bathtub. Pure amphetamine is as real as it gets.

2 by mouth in one day

stop being a faggot. go get aceteminophen (Tylenol). it works.

Those are antipsychotics, won't kill you and it will fuck your brain

Acid doesn't kill you you fucking retard, if you are gonna shit on someone do it properly you shithead

Swallowing the whole bottle will most likely choke you to death.

Google the medicines LD50 then double it, is a good start.

Pill butcher doc? Valium and Adderall?