Hi Cred Forums I don't post here alot but I'm depressed and having a hard time getting over some hard feelings...

Hi Cred Forums I don't post here alot but I'm depressed and having a hard time getting over some hard feelings, anytips on how to feel normal
dont expect much, any advice is appreciated

Attached: 411b0a6bd163dabc015161915e57bcb8.jpg (1000x912, 106K)

well, what's going on in your life, buddy?

whiskey?

Attached: 1582601184504.jpg (666x667, 43K)

meng da red kratom. But if you have an additive personify don't do it. IDK it is helping me at the moment,

Define “normal”

Escapism, my brother. If you can't fix your problems, there's absolutely nothing wrong with running away from them, needless suffering gets you nothing but pain.
Also combine your favorite form of escapism (youtube vids for me) with weed or your favorite drug in general, and you'll feel fucking ecstatic despite all the shit that's going on.

Alot and nothing at the same time, I've been picking up getting drunk on the weekends and doing stuff with friends but it all feels "samey". Just feels like I'm not going anywhere but the stress keeps building up

Get medication if the feeling comes up out of nowhere. If the feeling happens completely unrelated to your current situation then it's most likely a chemical imbalance and that can only be solved with medication. Don't think you can fight off depression by just feeling better if it's something in your head that's like trying to fight off Ebola without treatment.
That being said, if you're feeling depressed because of current situations, try to work on putting yourself in a better situation however that might apply. Or think about how you won't be feeling depressed after you sleep or rest or disconnect.

I think it might be a imbalance. Honestly I think it be manic depression like I've been doing stuff recently to help my self like eating on a regular basis, I don't even know where to start for something like medical help

>Just feels like I'm not going anywhere but the stress keeps building up
In my experaince that doesn't stop. 2 years ago I was in a very serve depression where getting out of bed was a chore. Now I'm in a totally different place, life doesn't feel samey anymore. I've gotten work, new purpose, new relationships. Now you may expect something like "I just decided to start getting out of bed" or "I stopped fapping and the world opened up." Nope. I just kept doing the same things, struggling to live and eventaully good things happened.
This is not meant to make you feel hopeful or sad - it's just a reminder that we have absolutley no control over our lives and good or bad, we're just passangers.
You might as well deal with your emotional reaction to those facts since you can't deal with/change the world that causes them.

Attached: FBF-4.jpg (407x405, 30K)

kys alot is two words

Above all else, talking about problems helps a fuckton. Sometimes you've gotta grow a bit inside to get over problems though; from there you just need to live life. Enjoy every little victory you can in life. Learn to sing the alphabet backwards. Any random shitty thing that'll make you smile; fuck what anyone else thinks.
Good luck user :)

I tried taking zoloft for anxiety once. My dick stopped getting hard. Kinda put things into perspective for me when I found that out.

Don’t be afraid to go on anti depressants, I’m a fucking mess without venlafaxine but on it I take shit way less seriously.

Also try to exercise if you can, ive started cycling 20kms each way to work most days and it owns. But only do it if you enjoy it

One love user

Dont come on b fool! Call the crisis help line or something

"kys" is three words. Also if you're bitching about proper grammar, at least use some punctuation or capitalization.

Go to a psychiatrist.

I know you might feel weird at the beginning but you can and deserve to feel better.

Go to church and ask the priest for advice

Whenever you are in public and start feeling sad, take a deep breath and grab your genitals firmly. Stand like a statue like this until the sadness goes away. If a cute girl walks past then hold their gaze unblinkingly.
Your sadness episode will be gone in minutes.

if it is an extra bad bout of the sads then do as this post says but also release some of the sadness by emitting a high pitched ‘REEEEEEEEEE’ anytime someone looks at you.

Im also on kratom, good numbing agent but withdrawl is annoying. When i get depressed i think alot about sexual abstaining,working out and cleaning up my diet.

Attached: BbDQbdT.png (610x378, 327K)

Can confirm this works.
If you are in a really bad attack of The Sads and you are out then do what these posts say, but also thrust your groin repeatedly towards any toddler that may enter your eyeline.