This is what my room looks like is it normal?

this is what my room looks like is it normal?

Attached: IMG_20190913_155200.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
youtu.be/GB5hN2nHYAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, kill yourself

Do you sleep on the couch? And why is there and it looks like you keep bleach next to you as refreshment

Couple questions before I pass judgment.

Your age?
Do you live alone?

im 30 and i live with my parrents in my poor ass 1970s house we rent

Right now it looks like a squatter is living there.
i need a picture of the entire room and i can give some decor tips

Also, are you asking because you're expecting company?

Attached: IMG_20200228_003948.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

also we are missing a window

Attached: IMG_20200228_004341.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

1. Get a proper bed set. Even if you can't get a bed frame, get some sheets, a comforter and matching pillowcases. This is a must-have for every adult.

2. The couch is a bit much. It's a pretty big couch for such a small room. Looks comfy though.

3. Put up some posters/pictures/art on the walls. Makes you seem sophisticated and makes the room feel more homey.

4. A nice rug helps. You can get a large throw rug at Target for like 50 bucks. Try to make it match the bedset though.

Doubt (x)

Here's my advice: Get a Futon and ditch the couch and the mattress, get a desk and a tv set if you can to occupy the other side of the room and maybe a dresser to keep your shit organized. You can go to IKEA and get a desk, TV stand, and a dreser for about $200, the futon will be more expensive though. If you are not one for decorating just get everything in black since it matches basically anything you would put in the room.

I can agree with this. Except for the futon.
They are usually incredibly uncomfortable after a while and a bedset would be much better in my opinion. Although a futon would conserve some space. Pros and cons.

Attached: IMG_20200228_010043.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

this is my closet

Attached: IMG_20200228_004213.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

now that seems a little off topic don't you think?

a hamper or even a cardboard box would help to keep that contained

the whole room is littered with poor people tier fixtures...what the fuck have you been doing the last 10 years? Nigger you must have never invested in FURNITURE

>get a desk
i have one

Attached: IMG_20200228_010447.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Theeeere's the N bomb i was waiting for
-_-

That's a table my friend

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

Attached: 36D701A1-1262-4830-8262-B5DA5082181E.jpg (3000x2000, 696K)

And a lottt of gum Jesus

Holy Jesus... please get a dresser or something. That is horrendous

Attached: IMG_20200228_011115.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Curtains can fix that

also i own a trench coat

Attached: IMG_20200228_011650.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

... okay?

Bed looks comfy to lay up against wall bed, +3
Cat is adorable +7
10/10 room

Is that a gas mask?

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-012328_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 965K)

yes

Yea definitely get a dresser or something for all the random shit

I'm with this guy. Personally I prefer sleeping directly on the floor (with some blankets and shit) over beds or... certainly couches, so ignore those idiots telling you that you need to do something or other to be "adult". That's the shit dumb consumers say.

>the futon will be more expensive though
Mattress toppers are kind of the same thing.

A benefit of losing the couch for something you can roll up (or not) is having way the fuck more space in there. It'll feel less like some trash storage room.

Agreed with getting some rugs and shit. While you're at Target see if you can find some plush blanket throw things. They look great and are soft as hell and like $30. I've used them as rugs, blankets, and even my primary bedsheets; they kinda rule.
You can even get them in leopard print or whatever to sex up the place.

Also agreed with getting some posters and shit up. I don't really put much on my walls personally but in this case I'd cover as much of them as possible. Preferably with dark stuff. And get some blacklights.
Definitely put a big poster or two over that fucking window, jesus.

Alternatively maybe cover those walls with rugs instead and really lean into the slav squalor vibe

BUTTERFLIES
IN BEDROOM

30 YEARS OLD

>BUTTERFLIES
no thats the kitten

>kitten
kitchen

I have some pinned butterflies mounted in a frame in my room. I think it's tasteful.

Attached: IMG_20200228_013519.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

have you considered replacing the broken windows with glass instead of wood

dont have the money

what happened to all your windows?

i said use glass, idiot. not money

dont know it just got broken and we dont know why

why the fuck do you have so much gum, at that quantity it would act as a laxative......

>just got broken
what?

that literally looks like a fucking trash pile.
you wear that shit ?

i like gum

why the fuck do you have tile floors, get carpet you cretin

did you come home one day to find it broken ?
were you just staring at it one day and it magically shattered ?

your answer is not an acceptable explanation.

this house is super old and shitty the guy we rent it from does not fix this place

>did you come home one day to find it broken
yeah basically

I prefer tiles or wood over carpet. I'm assuming you just happen to have carpet and your suburban consumer brain is programmed to think that must be "correct".

Wood floors are really nice if they’re real wood and not that fake wood pattern bullshit

so the place had no windows when you started renting?

How long have you not had windows? I'm so confused.

Toasting in a based bread

no the window was shitty but then it got smashed dont know how

did you smash the window user

What country? Find a new place to rent man. That place looks like the complete opposite of comfy.

No, I'm a doctor and this room layout is a severe sign of cancer. I'm so sorry. This sort of thing only shows up... Late stage...

nah we just found it broken

And army helmets? Are you part of the glorious antifa neet force that is helping bernie save us from ourvown money?

Honestly, you’re going to have to make a choice between the couch and the bed. Living in a couch is doable, but a bed is better if you ever want to have another human being over. You don’t really need anything more than a cheap bed set you can get at Walmart (prices vary depending on the size of the bed)
Actually, speaking of which, how big is that mattress? If it’s a Queen you should downgrade to a Full size to maximize your space. Getting a bed frame isn’t necessary, but it does elevate your bed so you can store stuff underneath. Also, care fucking love being under beds.
Getting a rug and putting stuff on the walls also helps with echoes. Something cheap and easy to put on the wall is a clock.
You can always get cheap stuff that looks nice at Marshall’s, Home Goods, and TJ Max too. I use to work for them and they had a lot of good for Walmart prices. Although, Walmart is preferable if you don’t have a car since all of their furniture is not preassembled.

i live in texas so this is the best we can get

i won't tell your parents
come clean anonymous
unburden your conscience

Jesus OP how fucking poor are you? This thread is fucking depressing

Your room is just as pathetic as the rest of your life.
When you die, nobody will miss you.

Housing in Texas is relatively cheap though bud. Hell you can find nicer trailers for cheap. There must be options for you and your folks surely.

No less depressing then your sex life.

i'll miss you when this thread is gone, OP

I don't take advice from a person who includes roadkill in their diet.
Btfo, jethro

not in my area around houston fuckers raped all the houseing prices so even a shity place like mine takes most of our money

That's only because you can't drive for shit.

>If it’s a Queen you should downgrade to a Full size to maximize your space.
gotta disagree
the extra comfort is worth it and you can do a lot from bed. Personally I barely use my other ass-compatible furniture at all.

Lol whatever dude, this is why people generally don't feel sorry for poor fucks like you. You usually turn out to be complete cunts.

The fuck are you on faggot?
Is it mandatory that you guys have to live in the Houston area? Even then dude, it was cheap when I lived there last year. Me and my roomates only paid 900 on the rent.

eh that was kinda weak, i'll give you a mulligan though if you want. feel free to think about it a bit, there's no rush

That probably wasn't the OP, you dipshit. Learn to recognise textual voice

Is that gigantic fucking couch there so you have room for all your friends to sit when they visit you? I doubt it.

Its probably the nicest thing you've ever owned so you think you need to keep it. Sell that shit online and get a day bed and maybe some other shit you could use.

You would try and give me a reach around if you could, faggot

>textual voice
Lmao this is bait right?

Either way I'm done here. OP is either kill and/or this thread is just bait in general

Cut user some slack, he can't help it if he's stupid.

i pay 2200 a month for a 1 bedroom in seattle, fuck my life

Farewell, pussy. The thread will be better without you.

>Lmao this is bait right?
No, you fucking retard. There were multiple things in even that short post you should have been able to pick up on.

Shut the fuck up, you queer bait bitch

You pay that because you are stupid

well, I pay it because I make 180K a year and it's a super nice 650 sq footer in a nice area of Seattle but I'm from Minneapolis and would like to get back. Seattle is just expensive period

No he pays for that because he's not living in his mom's basement, like you

Are you in software?

airline pilot.

Go to the thrift store and get a couple paintings or a poster. You need a little something on that institutional white wall.

youtu.be/GB5hN2nHYAo

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 6K)

How have you come to be so lost?

good night Cred Forums

Sure!

say goodnight to my cat mr.rocky

Attached: IMG_20200228_022049.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

So you own a Stahlhelm but not a bedset??
Priorities man.
Get a bed frame and a real mattress set, ditch the couch. Wall art is important. The table for a desk is retarded but fictional for now, start with the bed. Get something on your walls
But most important is fixing that window
Natural light will make the room look better and will probably make you feel better

Functional*

Just get a job and move out. Don't play video games until you get home or on weekends. Accept some responsibility

Not op, but man your life must be a total dumpsterfire to need to rip on some ra dom guy who just wants some advice.

Does your job really suck ass so bad? Is your wife currently holding the world record for a 37 day long PMS binge?

Your kid have downs syndrome?

are you a conservative? That explsins alot as the mentality is based on the emotion of disgust.

Are you coming off smoking? Feeling like a bitch cause twenty years ago you wanted to look cool? How cool do feel now 60 grand down the road. Like hows it feel to have a fully loaded tesla in your left lung?

Is your cock so small you are legally considered a woman in eight states?

Its just a white wall you neckbeard dumpsterfire PMSducking repfag backerchoking downbaby bouncing motherfucking waste of space leave the poor white nigger alone. Jesus christ.

With all the muslims in Minneapolis, I can see why you bailed

Is this copy/pasta or are you just a massive faggot?

I’m just a massive faggot. Love gagging on old man cock.

You have right, didn't you? If you pay the rent, he has to fix that. Or isn't there any law in your country?

900 on rent, what a month?? anything lower and thats expensive asf

>2020 internet
>not knowing how to determine textual habbits.

you been living under a rock or what ?

you could buy a house for less. what the fuck are you doing ?

I can type, clark. Im not a fake demagogue.

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 24K)

cunts paying 2200 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment are stupid

unless its like a 1 million + apartment

This guys name is clark edward carlton.

Hes a sex offender in michigan and pretending to reply to others remarks.

What should he be paying? Granted I've never been to Seattle, but in the NYC area anything half decent will run you about that much unless you wanna live around niggers/spics or have a roommate. There's also NJ but have fun commuting 60-90 mins both ways in a packed train and/or bus.

900 € bucks for 74 qm or 3 room excl kitchen and bathroom

Shit, the jig is up. How did you know it was me?

Also that's just starting off. You want something really nice get ready to drop 3-4k every month.

0/10
You are clueless.
Also the mattres is fucking exposed.
Get a fucking picture frame with a memory in it or something,

rule of thumb you should never pay more than the like 60% of the repayment rate of a property over 25 years.

anything more than that and ur essentially giving the owner a free property

This Thread is making me laugh so hard. OP seems a combination of poor, depressed, and lazy. I can relate. Bro get you house in order. Fucking google a bedroom and fill it with the escentuals. Hang your fucking close up. Clean your kitchen. Act like you have some God damn self respect.

How do you know what the property is worth? You think buying property in Seattle is cheap?

read thr first post i made.

>unless its 1 million +

quick google search shows his style of apartment, studio ~650 foot are going for 360-500k he could literally get a load and buy it with the same costings if not cheaper.

You live like a nigger user. So do I it's ok. I have windows but still board them up because the coke makes me paranoid. My car is missing a window after I got drunk and shot it out. Shits cold man.

Not gonna lie this is depressing as fuck

He said one bedroom, not studio. But looking on zillow right now there are some 1 bedroom condos that can be had for as low as 250k. But maybe user doesn't want to live in Seattle long term. Also like I said I've never been there, so maybe those neighborhoods are shitty. Last time you want is to buy property across the street from public housing.

i wouldnt stretch my headphones that much unless you have a minotaur head

generally speaking housing prices are pretty stable, just sell that badboy when you leave. admittedly it make take awhile to sell. but at least your not getting gouged for someone elses profits.

unless his apartment is going over the 900- 1m mark, its a pretty shitty deal

it could be a city center apartment that does go for that much though, who knows

I see where you're coming from. Don't get me wrong, renting is a scum for sure. But buying isn't for everyone either. He sounds like he wants to go back mid-west, so it might not be for him.

Anyway looks like thread is dead so I'm off to bed. If we're lucky OP might post this again tomorrow for lulz.