What is the story behind this

What is the story behind this

Attached: 9DE76826-894F-47B2-942A-C8A5FB7C9DFD.jpg (750x557, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vagina dentata

Meat grinder or some similar cutting machine with several knives in a row.

paper cuts. brutal way to go

Honestly i've always thought if the hand was cooked it probably would look pretty good with those tasteful slices.

This is what happens if you dont let go of your paper when you put it in the shredder

he's fishhand man. those are his gills

*cooks up some lightly fried hand fillets*

I can take an educated guess... there's a number of meat slicing machines out there that are designed to quickly slice rolls of meat and slabs. Every now and then a worker shoved the meat into the spiral blades a lot further than he should. There's also some types of meat grinders that have a spiraling section of blades. Both are capable of similar (even identical) injuries.

The nerve damage is considerable. Then there's the destroyed tendons. Then the destroyed musculature and finally the risk of serious infection from the meat contamination (which is essentially animal corpse to begin with). Thought it looks like the fingers are intact, the possibility of amputation for most of them is exceptionally high. I'd say he kept his thumb but its impossible to believe his fingers remained long after this picture was taken.

Attached: 1447887449134.jpg (600x450, 41K)

maybe if we run it through an industrial sewing machine, it'll reverse the effect

Paper Shredder it was indeed...

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 5.45.10 pm.jpg (702x996, 234K)

And it happened in China (of course)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 5.44.21 pm.png (600x832, 548K)

What would happen if I placed my penis in one?

Saved. Thank you user

Attached: 015CB3E1-73FE-4AAA-903A-C2BE59378FF0.jpg (327x346, 62K)

It'd be like getting a haircut, it's just gonna take a bit off the top.

Weird, the direction of the cuts don't make sense for a paper cutter... I've never seen a "sideways" model.

i get it. i'd dive into a paper shredder too if i lost my identification in china.

Pencil sharpener

Was she fixable? Or or hand is basically gone?

The Chinks make some nasty shredders with few or no safety guards on the top. Some of them have sideways spiraling steel bladed rods that overlap each other (to more effectively shred the paper).

Attached: Rock Crusher.webm (880x482, 1.98M)

It makes sense. I mean, just take a look at Chinese vaginas.

It makes me want sushi

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

Anybody ever get referred dampness?

Where one part of you gets hit with liquid but another part of you feels wet?

yo, this is actually really good