What's up user, how are you doing tonight?

what's up user, how are you doing tonight?

Attached: interesting.png (282x179, 53K)

pretty fuckin sad man

Yeah life fucking sucks currently

whats going on Cred Forumsoys?

Attached: dubs man.png (613x947, 763K)

What the fuck isn't man?

In the past year my brother was addicted to heroin, my father had cancer for the second time (though he has again beaten it), my sister is alienated from our family. I'm thousands of miles away from home and the girl i was in total love with last year not only rejected me, but married another man, and now has accused me -- falsely -- of sexual assault.

Theres more shit honestly, and most of the time I'm okay with it. But today I saw another girl i was genuinely interested in, I approached her. Talked to her, made her laugh, she seemed genuinely interested, and when I asked what she was doing this weekend she baked up a half ass excuse, and said she was "talking" to someone.

Long story short, i've been single for two years despite an enormous amount of (natural) effort, and it's gotten me nowhere. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with me that i'm unappealing for a relationship.

I'm not a terrible looking dude, and my personality is my strongest feature I'd say. But I just dont fucking get what makes love so in-acc-fucking-sessible for me.

man that fucking sucks bro i'm really sorry to hear all that.

glad your dad beat cancer though.

women are fuckin stupid, making shit up for attention.

in the mean time just work on yourself and as soon as you stop looking it's find you bro.

Attached: CONFESSION.png (700x420, 397K)

thanks user. love you.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (603x549, 102K)

love you dog, keep it up.

give me some positive shit now, what are you DOING?

Attached: dubs then.png (390x425, 217K)

listening to music with my pops in the discord with me. So I guess just enjoying his presence although we aren't actively talking about anything.

Scrollin thru Cred Forums until bedtime to distract me in the meantime

alright user i've got a challenge for you if you're down

Attached: come on.png (276x184, 82K)

sure

Attached: MonkaS.jpg (794x695, 43K)

let's both work out and eat well for the next month and check in at an agreed date, you down brother?

Attached: did you not hear me.png (300x172, 66K)

march 28th we check in, friday night at midnight. let's just see how we're doing.

you down? and anyone else in this thread is welcome too.

i'll post gordon ramsey

YES CHEF

I'm catholic so i'm already eating exclusively vegetarian until Easter Sunday, so I got you on the eating healthy thing.

Working out, I already do every day.

unfortunately Cred Forums is my outlet when i'm massively fucking upset, and I don't go on much anymore. Sorry

But I can tell something is going on with you too user, talk to me, whats up?

Attached: pepehands.png (128x128, 24K)

Attached: can i.png (684x1024, 930K)

well both my parents just got diagnosed with diabetes and my diet is out of fucking control so im trying to get a handle on things before it's too late, im 26.

what makes it hard is that i live with my grandma (i take care of her) and our fridge broke.

the only way to get into the house with a new fridge is through the living room and it's such a mess you couldn't get a new fridge in if you tried and she wont let me clean it so it's a lose lose.

so basically i'm stuck eating out all the time and it's really eating me alive.

on top of that, i can't move out on my own because although i'm a mechanic, it doesnt pay very well and im bad with money anyway.

so my best bet is to move in with my gf and split rent but she doesnt wanna move in until we're engaged and i dont have enough to buy a ring or pay for a wedding or any of that shit.

she's pressuring the fuck out of me to make more money pr at least save more but i cant the way my food situation is.

my boss wont give me a raise despite doing everything he asks of me and we just moved into a new shop that doesnt have everything i need to do my job efficiently yet and he's on my ass about production.

just really stressed out man.

Attached: i am finished.png (634x729, 469K)

eres mexicano?

I feel though user. Its rough. As far as your parents go, you can really only encourage them to live healthier lifestyles. Along with yourself.

Your grandmother needs a new fridge. Tell her tough shit and clean it up anyway. Her well-being is beyond her own decisionmaking if she is living in trash beyond being able to move furniture in.

Eating out is expensive, but you can manage to make deals out of it and make an earnest attempt to eat the healthier options at these locations.

Tell your GF you want to marry her. Explain that you can't afford a ring right now but that you will get her one. If she's not materialistic, and genuinely loves you -- although she might be disappointed, she will understand.

Bosses b like that. Start looking for new jobs. Don't settle for anything. Be annoying and persistent until you get a solid job that you want.

I know man, I know the feel.

im white but she's mexican lmao

moving in after engagement was a compromise. she used to only wanna move in after MARRIAGE and i said fuck no.

it's been 5 years and we're nuts for eachother thankfully so i know it'll work but i wanna do it right you know?

i told her i'll save and she'll see i'm ready.

what do you do user?

Attached: chariot.png (637x632, 893K)

im in the army myself. not a bad gig if you've got the work ethic and dont mind being away from home.

nice dude.

i didn't get in.

i scored pretty high on the asvab but told them i took zoloft when i was like 12 and they flagged me.

idk why i thought they'd find out if i lied.

really wish i didnt fuck that up, it was everything i wanted when i was a kid.

eh you might be able to try again. There's a waiver for everything. It depends on your recruiter. I know dudes with actual diagnosed autism in the army. so, ymmv.

i would be down but i think i'm past it.
i like my gf and job etc. plus im 26 now and im ready to settle down.

totally fair. dubs speaks truth..

ive got work tomorrow user. I hope everything works our for you. sorry i wasnt more help. take some solace knowing theres a soul in the world thinking about you tonight.

Thanks for the reads anons. Something stressful just erupted in life but reading that others are going through their own problems and looking forward to solve them rather than give up feels good.