WHO can provide me with the pics of Kobe and his 13 year old's mangled, bloody...

WHO can provide me with the pics of Kobe and his 13 year old's mangled, bloody, charred carcasses before they're removed from the internet forever? I'm curious!!!

Attached: IMG_20200228_025929.jpg (1080x1541, 473K)

Came here looking for this specific thread.

I don't have the pictures.. Yet.
Though I do have information from FBI and local law enforcement. They say the helicopter looked like ALLAHU AKBAR'd into the hill, obviously do to blindness.

One of the first people of sight said they knew Kobe was dead because they found pieces of him along with many of the others scattered throughout the hillside. They had to bring cadaver dogs to find them.

Attached: 1580022715146.jpg (640x480, 51K)

If either of you do find them, just make a shitty thread about it so I have the chance of copping a peek. Chances are I won't, but I'm morbidly curious.

but why would you want to see such a thing

Curiosity fap

Morbid curiosity my good lad.

Attached: 1543639431704.jpg (800x450, 56K)

bump. I need this shit

Have some respect for the dead, you animals!

I agree, I hate when they post pics of that dead girl laying in bed, it's so disrespectful!

Does anyone know why the remains of the chopper are blue and white? He had it wrapped black.

More like have some respect for the animals amirite

Is this bait? Are you stupid?

Too soon. Can we make the new meme of just posting Kobe's mangled corpse and saying "too soon." without context?

That's how black people bruise.

No, it’s a real question. Do you spit or swallow fuck face?

Winner

Nobody uses exclamation marks without very high amounts of sarcasm and irony.

>irony

It's apparently not confirmed on how widely shared the photos are as of the time being, so let's hope they're still floating around out there. If they are, they always make their way to you.

They've already been seen shared with other departments

Post all the fucking pictures and stop wasting our time.. We have too many thing's to do

sure...