This is a teenager who just beat seven boys in the North Carolina High School Athletic Association individual wrestling...

this is a teenager who just beat seven boys in the North Carolina High School Athletic Association individual wrestling state championships 106-pound weight class. she'd kick your ass and then smile like this afterwards.

"I kinda dominated the match if I’m being honest," she'd say.

and you'd look like that on the stand, besides her.

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 70K)

Wow. Someone trained to do something could beat someone who doesn't know how to do something. Are u a wizzerd oPp?

Attached: 1582445671108.gif (500x377, 205K)

tranny??

well shes huge vs little boys

I legit think they went easy on her.

you didn't think it was that easy, did you? no, she's just way better than them.

Attached: download.jpg (294x171, 13K)

the guys were obviously too busy trying to hide their erections

that's cute. sure, seven teenage boys probably decided to let a girl dominate them in a physical sport in front of a huge audience.

the exception that proves the rule

and this particular exception would prove to rule you.

yep that makes sense

welp case closed girls are stronger than boys since this happened one time in the millions of wrestling tourneys that have occurred in human history

North Carolina is a trash Wrestling State, user. Impressive accomplishment, wouldn’t happen in Iowa or Ohio tho.

Those 3 skinny dyed hair tik tok fortnite e-boys are the best wrestling champions they could get? What? Aren't wrestlers usually built like fucking wardrobes?

I would beat the living shit out of her.

Its because this is a 106lbs class. They literally have to get either super manlets or lttle kids to compete against 16-17 year old girls. Nothing new, girls win those pretty often.

this. ive seen boys throw the fight because of this.
those thotty underage hot sexy sweaty bitches ruined wrastling

OP has proven he or she has never spent any time around youth wrestling circuits. Fucking autist.

I'd let her choke me out with her thighs.

Their only other option was to publicly prove they were capable of physically dominating and raping even women trained to defend themselves

>106-pound weight class
>High School
OOF, actual unironic beta males

Yeah, look at her competition lol. My grandmother could out wrestle those zoomers.

>106 pound weight class
I’m not in her weight class sorry. I have about 90 extra pounds on her.