What are we drinking tonight boys? A toast for those of us who feel alone and small tonight...

What are we drinking tonight boys? A toast for those of us who feel alone and small tonight. Post whatever the fuck you're thinking about, or wanna talk about.

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1000x667, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j8s7pNuiINM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coffee, I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep.

Attached: ppc2.png (246x205, 7K)

Days are too short. Sleep doesn't feel worth it anymore.

rum and cola with a side of xanax and some soon to be smoked indica pot.

coffee faggot from above, I agree with this post completely.

OP here, I'm on board 100%. Who the fuck wants to sleep when tomorrow just steals all the fun away? But then again, being awake and alone isn't THAT fun. Weird paradox.

cheers mate

Attached: 20200228_004403.jpg (2880x2160, 1.27M)

My man! Glendfiddich used to be my favorite.

I have the meanest crush I shouldn't have. All I can do is drink to forget. She teases me and I hate it. Kill me now. I should go for another that's into me.

It's so fucking smooth. I miss it. I like the redesign they made.

First of all, how old are you? Because if you're older than 17, than you're way too old to be indulging in pointless flirtationships. Be direct, but be respectful and kind. If she's into you, she'll respect a desire to evolve the relationship, if she's not into you, then be kind, but cut her loose, and quit wasting your time. Life's too short to be a "simp" or whatever the fuck the kids are calling it nowadays.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

My degenerate ass can only stand mixed drinks these days. Hence the preference for bourbon.

the feels is too much.

Drinking some nasty black velvet and smoking a good ol joint... trying to get this corona virus paranoia out my mind

Being asleep feels like such a waste of time. There's no time to really relax and just listen to music or something anymore

Drinking alcohol can cause the skin is not worth it for a long time and then 8am saturday 3feet will be here soon to see what you need ok for a while

How do you take your Black Velvet? I got a friend who likes to drink it neat with plain water.

My favorite part of the day used to be laying down for bed, not for the prospect of sleep, but for the the ability to just put in earbuds and zone the fuck out to whatever I felt like that night. I get less of that these days.

Yeah, I'm 23. I can say that our friendship has evolved I just hate that I'm the vulnerable one at this point. Unfortunately, she married and knows that she alright. I hate that she toys with me. She taking a trip to LA alone. I'm honestly a bitch and didn't say I'm down to tag along. She one that actually intimidates me.

Going to listen to this in my bathtub

youtu.be/j8s7pNuiINM

Same. I just like to take it straight like that, or just on the rockss. Not bad for $10 bottle. lol

mix drinks aren't bad I'm a basic bitch and do normal rum and coke or irish and canada dry.

She will use you to wreck her own marriage if she is an aggressive flirt. Don't do her dirty work, and respect the sanctity of her marriage, even if you do so more than her. Also, be prepared to reconcile with the fact that she may have unintentionally lead you on, even if that seems unlikely or far-fetched at this point. In my experience, girls are fucking stupid, and won't take accountability for the seeds that they sow.

Not bad at all! Cheers!

Jameson and Ginger used to be my shit, till I made myself sick one too many times with that combo. Still reminds me of Christmas though.

The emptiness of my soul

Attached: img-2554340-f.jpg (400x320, 18K)

Fuck, your more helpful than my friends. I don't, and it's the only reason i don't actually push for anything. I think she's like me. its just part of our personality. I'm a dick and very serious, she blunt and serious. I know the tension confuses me. I am actually lost for once.

! love Jameson. i really can't do mix. I'm sure that was the ginger

Well, if you both enjoy each other's company, and YOU can sustain it without wanting to push for more, then by all means, enjoy your time together for whatever it provides. But if you continually find yourself longing for more, than do yourself a favor and just walk away. That anguish isn't good for anyone, and you gotta look out for you, because no one else will. Speaking from personal experience of course, but this ain't a blog.

The password is OKIEDAY

Cheers pal!

Attached: 1574634808219.png (266x269, 122K)

Here's one for Imhotep. Cheers.

Sadly enough I want to push. At this point I want her because I cant have her, I will have a soft spot for her. Although you are right, I have to show restraint. It sucks it will be noticeable I'm not good at showing unhappiness.

>cringe

Shut the fuck up.

Then you are in need of some serious soul-searching my friend. If you can't hack it, then there's no business continuing the charade. Just try not to be a prick about it, like I was. The regret over mishandling it will eat you up more than any regret over pussy, I can grantee it.

Sounds like you could use a drink, or a friend. I can't really offer either, so fuck off.

Attached: 1580037071663.jpg (214x221, 9K)

It is a new city for me...luckily Vegas. I can do much more. I will try. i just need to control my drinking. I'll be fine.

coffe bc i can never get used to the time difference around the world. drinking threads always pop up when i have breakfast

Well boys, it's been real. Gonna pass out now and let the thread die. I hope everyone has a good one. And remember, tomorrow is another day.

Attached: 1557448522965.jpg (2560x1440, 1.94M)

Attached: ci-soplica-4fb19f4db6cd03a6.png (400x600, 85K)

yea fuck off buddy..

*tips fedora*

Nitro Milk stout. Its 5:00AM, so I'm drinking something that resembles coffee.

Attached: 20200228_051019.jpg (1573x2293, 1.57M)

Attached: clown world.png (1586x1586, 1.1M)

OK.

i have put two bottle of my favorite dark ale gouden carolus classic in my fridge to be enjoyed after i return from work

Attached: 43c000b9484f1d30dda91af705be0cd7.jpg (1277x719, 72K)

Buffalo Trace is a fantastic choice

its 6am here, coffee but last night, the kicken chicken