Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

im a pathetic depressed and fatass faggot and i like to crossdress and crave cock, i love to suck big fat juicy veiny cocks and shove them up my ass.

AMA

Attached: 2015-11-30 15.04.54 (2).jpg (2048x1536, 835K)

I spend a lot of time inside my own head and i'm starting to think that it's a bad place to be. I think i've fallen in with the wrong crowd.

you don't say

take up a hobby and try to create something with your time instead of wearing women's clothing and fantasizing about penis. oh and ditch your friends, they're gay and stupid

go outside and talk to people and try to be a part of something that you care about that doesn't involve cocks, you can have sex and do weird shit and stuff sometimes but life can't be about it or you'll never be happy

What does your cock smell like?

im actually on psychiatric tratament about my depression you know pills and appointments with a psychologist all that shit, i have some hobbies and a job, had some girlfriends in the past but when i sucked my firs cock i discovered what happinest really is, so i crave more and more cock to fill the emptines inside me, and dressing up in girl clothes makes me feel like i worth something and pretty

Kik?

at first the smell can be pretty deceiving about the taste, its kind like dry cum, piss and sweet, but it really depends if the guy have some sense of personal hygiene

sounds almost exactly like what i went through.
biggest cock youve sucked? any of them have big loads?

i don't have one, and my phone is currently under reparations because the mike was broken

do you live in houston, OP, you faggot?

a guy i meet on a chat room had a really nice cock about 6 inches
i had many loads in my mouth and my ass, some of them big others i could barely feel them

no

Do you sing or make music?

when i was a teenager i used to play the guitar, but never got far

Have you ever thought about picking it back up again?

i actually decided to focus more on visual arts more than music, you know making oil paintings, using watercolor, acrylics and some pencil drawings, i focus more on that instead of my music carrer

whats your discord?

Could we see some of your art?

i don't know you but you're probably right. the best way to fix this is to expose yourself (figuratively) to as many different worldviews/perspectives as you can.

For what it's worth, I don't think you are pathetic.

this is a pencil sketch of the joker i made some years ago

Attached: 27399871_2041779679425247_400256124_n.jpg (720x540, 14K)

maybe because i was raised in a very conservative and christian family i feel this sense of guilt about my lifestyle but in the other hand nothing makes me happier than hanging out with some boys and sucking them dry or having them fuck my ass all night long

Attached: foto5.jpg (544x960, 22K)

I like the facial expression you gave him here, it captures his craziness well

thank you it's nice reading compliments about my art, i really like the facial expressions too, and it's definitely better than the time i started using watercolor and make Yoda from memory

Attached: 27399888_2041778956091986_551184198_n.jpg (540x720, 20K)

That’s a really sexy Yoda ;)

That is a cool drawing of Yoda. Wish I could draw him that well

thank you so much, it's nice to read something like this, also i learned to use Zbrush and make some 3D models

Attached: RenderDragon4.jpg (655x553, 126K)

That's Spyro the Dragon! Looks awesome

yes it is! it took me about a month to make, its really wholesome knowing that people can recognize it.
i also tried to make the gummy venus from the simpsons.

Attached: Render Entrega Venus Jalea 1.jpg (800x578, 93K)

Do you act like a huge faggot outside or just behind closed doors?

reminds me of that sonic themed Cred Forums banner. it's shit

Amazing likeness - it's like "The Simpsons" in 3D!

i'm kind of discrete, i mean yes when i go out to a mall in a date with some guy or when i bring someone to my place im being the most obvious i can be, but in public like in the street, subway or bus im being pretty quiet about being a such a gigantic faggot, i only went out in girls clothes in public once, but i only crossdress in the safety of my house

When and how are you planning on killing yourself?

maybe before i hit 40, i was thinking about sleeping with my head inside of the oven with the gas on and just intoxicate myself to death

Attached: moe-sizlak-from-the-simpsons-trying-to-commit-suicide-in-the-oven-no-funeral-1438355265.jpg (501x348, 26K)

Why not today?

my daddy would be sad uwu
and i have two dogs who need me

Are you, less talk and more suck, or do you prefer getting to know people instead of being a slut?

Kill yourself.

i little bit of both, i mean, when i meet a man either on a chat room, or an app i like to talk a little before getting into action, if its a nice guy i give him my number and tell him we could meet again and have some coffe or a beer the next time i suck his dick, if its only interested in fucking me i dont waste anyone time and stuck his penis up my ass so we can get on with it as soon as posible and probably never meet again, but if he's nice or fuck me really good, we chat a little more and end up going out again.

Whats ur fav kink?

I like being fucked while wearing womans clothes, I have a daddy fetish, nothing extreme like diapers and such. Just some dirty talking, being called a "good girl", spanked and having to say "thank you daddy" afterwards and having my hair pulled, being rewarded with cum in my mouth for being a "good girl" this kind of stuff, i love when daddy fingers my ass, im also into some soft BDSM, you know, being tied up, blindfolded having hot melted wax candle on my chest and/or on my butt cheeks and being choked while daddy pounds my tight ass uwu

Attached: ecdc35ac-1e18-428e-802b-9b0e7d226686_1000.jpg (640x640, 41K)

>I like being fucked while wearing womans clothes
>nothing extreme

Attached: lmailt.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

when i said "nothing extreme" i meant something like this
>pic related

Attached: cringe.png (478x319, 198K)

I like your vibe

Are you into being humiliated?

Faggot, come back!

If you had gfs in the past you wouldn't be wearing women's clothing and suck dicks. Why would someone go from a beautiful thing to something so degenerate and disgusting. Seriously just stop taking psycho pills, go work out and eat healthier. These mental illnesses are all in your head and you can overcome them with your will. Stop having gay hookups and stop emasculating yourself or you will have some real problems later.

Attached: 1581302624752.jpg (578x1024, 72K)

“Mental illnesses are all in your head”. Please don’t reproduce.

Yeah the most are just excuses. Schizophrenia, PTSD etc. are serious.

I don't it's disgusting, one time one guy asked me if i were into golden shower, and i didn't know what that was, he explain it to me what that shameful thing was and nearly puked.

What about verbal abuse?

>These mental illnesses are all in your head
yeah the same way physical pain its just a bunch of chemical reactions and the nervous system its just a bunch of fibers who send electric signals to the brain to generate a chemical reaction, acording to your logic thats also all just in the head and should be overcome with you know "the will" because its not serius acording to you

Attached: WPRU7YCBWORSVDTZBPJLT4ASS35KCS4V.jpg (380x247, 19K)

as long its nothing to personal or mean spirited i'm fine with it, i like it when they call me a bitch and then spit in my mouth

Attached: daddys-whore.png (800x632, 1013K)