I want to go get a HJ from a chinese massage parlor, but I'm scared they all have that corona virus

I want to go get a HJ from a chinese massage parlor, but I'm scared they all have that corona virus.
Wat do ?

Attached: 1560946197892.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

It's only a 2% death rate. Man the fuck up and go

>this guy thinks the virus is confined to only massage parlors

yeah it is cool with us "youngs" but I don't want to catch it and give it to my parents

Went to a chinese massage parlour on Monday, got full service. Haven't contracted corona virus.

whats the % of guys going for handjob there you think ? At first I though it was not well known but now it looks like every guy knows about it

Ive gone about 10times in my life never once asked for it but got one all but once

Listen, you unadulterated fuck!
You go to your local beer distributor and buy yourself a case and shut the fuck up!

Wasn't going to go but the amp near my home closed down. I found out earlier this night. Sucks. It was the cheapest place to go. 45 massage, 50hj. Fuck Vegas for being expensive when it comes to asians.

>actually wanting to live

fuck it who cares?

2% mortality rate. 10% of all confirmed cases die.

Unless they're Chinese immigrants that were recently in China just stop being a fucking pussy and go.

if you don't ask but don't stop them, is it just sort of assumed that you'll be charged for it? i don't do this kind of shit so i'm just curious.

if you're not a regular customer, you'll have to ask

You are aware that it's a virus that gets passed on like any flu and not just something that anyone with Chinese genes randomly spawns right

bump

Attached: 1567170785709.jpg (614x616, 24K)

GUYS SHOULD I GO AND ENJOY LIFE OR SHOULD I BE A PUSSY AND HAVING A SHITTY DAY

You'll be fine. Now go bring home a chink and post her online

Attached: cnc667.jpg (1860x790, 253K)

Kys faggot

Any moar?

if you facefuck the institutions of transnational capitalism, you can infect the Virgin Mary’s rancid cunt with the coronavirus ...like a boss!!!!

Attached: 7676EFD9-CA43-444B-ACE8-EAFBCFA869CE.jpg (456x345, 15K)

0 ‘. __, ooo....____°()°

if god is truly omnipotent,

then logically He can give better head than your father!!!

Attached: 5174881D-8EA2-4A6F-B6AF-7F37559786FE.jpg (462x385, 74K)

trump like to watch me take a shit