Thinking about doing 2 semesters in Japan next year...

Thinking about doing 2 semesters in Japan next year. However I don't know how I could get access to weed there or if they even smoke as much weed as us west fags. Got any experience or advice for me?

Attached: EQho3oRWsAE2Wax.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I know absolutely nothing about japan, that being said it's extremely illegal there, and they will deport your honkey ass if you get caught, assuming you can find any in the first place.

Japan is NOT weed friendly. If the cops catch you they will make your life miserable.

Take THC oil and vape/dab cigarettes with it

bring seeds hide em in a bag of peanuts. like in the peanut shell

SSssshhhiiieeetttttt... Well I'm fucked then huh

These. Japan and most east Asian countries are extremely anti-drug

If it's that bad there, I really don't wanna get into trouble. But bruh, a whole year without some dank... That sounds like shit. Imagine tripping balls in Tokyo at night or some shit. But if they're against weed that much I guess acid is even more off the table lol

They do drink, pretty heavily in some places, so you have that to fall back on.

Never go full weeb

hahaha, imagine being this fucked up

Ice, shabu, meth, yaba, china white.

pills are easier to get than weed. You have to be with Japanese weedheads to score some and that is extraordinarily dificult for a 'baka gaijin' like yourself

stick to alcohol. Cheap and nobody gives a fuck when you wake up covered in puke in the train from Namba.

Most people do it anyway and go straight to work the morning after

Well yeah, I know about that. I'm just not that much of a drinker. I prefer stuff like weed that makes you relaxed and comfy. Alcohol is fine I guess, but I don't think the amount of fun you can have with it is worth how much of an asshole you become when you're drunk and how much you lose control over your actions. Oh and the hangover ofc.
Not tryna pretend you don't lose control over your actions on weed, but at least in my experience it's way more managable. I'm able to somehow get home anytime I'm high as shit, but fail to go the distance of 20 meters wasted

Yeah, I get that, I'm fairly similar really.. Used to drink a lot when I was younger, but these days it usually makes me feel worse so why bother.

Exactly. I mean I still drink, but I rarely get wasted. And most of the time I'm doing it alone when I feel like shit, so it's not really something I associate with "having fun" anymore.

I've found that the people who are assholes while drunk are usually assholes when sober too, and happy drunks to be happy people

You dont need weed there my friend. Just get high on the superior Nippon culture.

Attached: dk.png (72x30, 5K)

lol they won't just deport you. they'll throw you in jail.

imagine basing a life changing experience on whether or not you can continue your degenerate addiction

Hello, currently in the middle of 11mo exchange in Osaka. I smoke a lot of weed back home so I was just as worried as you are about the reality of being totally sober for months on end. While I would HIGHLY recommend simply coming to terms with this and learning to get by on booze, there are a few options for getting weed here, and they're all extremely risky. You probably already know already, but if you get caught, you will be either deported and banned from ever coming back, or jailed.

You can buy weed here but it is of varying low-quality. Additionally it is extremely expensive, in Kobe a friend of mine made Yakuza connections (through tinder, believe it or now) and managed to buy 1 gram for over $60.

Personally, I ended up smuggling maybe 2g by hollowing out a cigar and packing the weed in the empty tobacco leaf. I packed the tip with the original tobacco and stored it in a portable aluminum cigar case. They didn't even check inside when I went through customs, so maybe I got lucky.

Yeah, but 2 grs will not last long

I lived in Osaka for 6 months - prepared a couple of cigarette packs dipping the stuff in THC oil (in Cali, not hard to find)

Smuggled those 2 packs in, and had nice smokes -rationed to 2 a week, lasted 6 months. You have to put them in al foil and in the fridge, to keep them fresh

Thanks for the advice. Well, I wasn't too sure of doing it and this was just something I thought about. But that probably won't be a good reason not to go there. I'm really interested in the culture and would love to be a part of it for a year or so at least. The whole weed affair was just something I had on my mind. While I do love to smoke it, I don't think I'm addicted to it. I'm currently a bit broke, which is why I often have a few months of soberness. So I guess I'll be okay lol. I would have just prefered to have some when I'm there, that's all

i went to japan last year for 3 weeks, and i don't do drugs.
that said, i spent 5 days in kyoto and some yank i met drinking one night got some coke that we both shared in the upstairs bathroom of a 7/11

not sure where or even how this fucking seppo got the coke but it was great and i had a blast. this by no means equates to easy drug access and it's probably a good thing you just give up on weed because it's time to fucking grow up user
anyway just wanted to share my story :)

Japan is super anti drug and it’s not worth the risk.
Japan is also open container everywhere so just start drinking. They have Chu-Hai which are basically better 4lokos and they’re dirt cheap. Get on that train

yeah it's fucking wild that you can just buy a pack of beer from family mart and walk down the street drinking it

Well that's easy just follow these steps
> step 1: stop being a retard
> step 2: focus on studying and actually doing something useful In your life
> step 3: leave these degenerate addictions
> step 4: Repeat step 2

Yeah you really haven’t lived til you’ve cracked open a cold one while walking out of a Lawson’s. I literally carry a coozie at all times.

Japanese are the most underrated heavydrinkers in the world. They’re like tiny super polite Irish

ngl that shit sounds pretty good lol. But I don't know if I would do drugs with a total stranger in a country, where the fucking Yakuza exists. (Then again, it's not like doing coke with a stranger in a public bathroom sounds like a good idea in any other country)
Good story tho

Huh. Thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

japs dont like outsiders. its highly illegal there and if you get caught consequences are dire. do the math.

Wow no one in this thread has mentioned that it's a bad idea yet. Thanks for the info user!!!

Pro tips:

-Stop watching anime shit. Its asian cartoons and nothing more you illiterate fuck

-Stop being a fucking weirdo who wants to travel to one of the most xenophob and supressed countries on earth

-Stop being a faggot on Cred Forums

-Stop being so inclined to drug use you fucking loser

Or else just kill yourself.

Attached: 1471600397073.jpg (370x370, 32K)

Those Swedish kids.... So funny

Kek

Stop smoking weed then faggot

Attached: 703d44d2-fa82-4959-9b69-5bd68224e98c_text.gif (400x225, 280K)

You're not going to Japan.
Your story sounds fucking gay.
Worried about weed...? What the fuck

>doing 2 semesters in Japan next year
dont.
literally a waste of time to do any tertiary study there
>I don't know how I could get access to weed there
you can definitely get it if you know the right people, but....
>even smoke as much weed as us west fag
they dont.

Here's a few reasons why.
>$80 a gram.
>incredibly shitty quality, like you'll be lucky to see any sort of crystals on the bud or any color variation at all
>incredibly harsh penalties if you're caught with it
>homogenous hivemind goodie-two-shoes society; you cant even openly talk about it when normal non-westernized Japanese people are around and anyone that even suspects you will report you
>cops will go to EXTREME lengths to do you in for weed, mostly because there's no crime so they have literally nothing else better to do with their time.

Penalties include
>they can hold you for 2 months without trial
>cops will use this time to build a basically fool-proof case against you (interviewing literally everyone you know, going through your last few months of garbage, going through your phone/internet history etc)
>you will only get access to one phone call, so you better have an English-speaking lawyer's phone number memorized
>guilty until proven innocent court system
>99.9% conviction rate, if you're charged with something you're done
>even if you're the 0.01% that gets off you'll still lose your job, visa and the community/society will run you out of town for being a "nearly-crime-committing degenerate"
>looking at 6~10 years jail in a max security prison
>no talking allowed during your sentence
>1200kcal of food a day, usually fish offal with improperly cooked rice
>solitary confinement
>sprinkle in 12~18h a day of hard labor on top of that as well
>once you're out you're looking at up to $100k fine
>once you've paid that, you're forcibly kicked out of the country and banned for life

Japan's not a place for weed. It's illegal even for Japanese citizens to smoke overseas.

Japan makes up for it by being able to drink excessively in public without anyone caring.
You dont need weed to enjoy the country when you can buy a 6pack of these bad boys and go on a drunken bender literally anywhere.

Attached: 1562989248654.png (767x431, 187K)

>not much of a drinker
>wants to go to a no-drugs heavy-drinking country
you're going to the wrong country then my friend.
go to Amsterdam or Canada instead.

>They’re like tiny super polite Irish
lived there for 10 years and will always think of them like this now

Attached: 1582277060948.jpg (1024x786, 362K)

Bet they're ~¥1,200 for a six pack of 12oz cans, shitty malt liquor like that would cost about 35% as much in the US. Japan is fucking EXPENSIVE!

My brother was a major pot head. He went there teaching for a coupke of years.
Don't no one smoke weed in Japan so he couldn't get any. Just drank heaps more.
Came back to Aus and quickly resumed his stoner ways.
Long story short, you're going to have to go without. Or don't go at all.