ITT: only niggers allowed

ITT: only niggers allowed.
Crackers KEEP THE FUCK OUT!

Attached: Quaden Bayles.jpg (1074x601, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.afp.com/bullied-australian-boy-quaden-bayles-targeted-false-conspiracy-theory-he-adult
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that kid has huge arms, he must work out alot.

Hello my fellow negros. Any of you get shot to death by a cop completely unprovoked lately?

So whats the story with this kid?

Yo! What it be like?

yo nigga what it do douuuggg shiiiieeettt

19 year old scam artist. Got away with over half a mil in donations from retarded leftists, posing as a bullied child.

got bullied for being a dwarf, threatened to kill himself, now everyone loves him and feels sorry for him so they raised 50k and a trip to disneyland for him

mom posts video of him crying. dude has dwarfism and was being bullied. bunch of actors came out and made response videos and made a gofund me where he got like 300k+. come to find out this nigga is like 18+ or some shit with multiple videos of his mom recording him flexing on the gram with money, gucci, talking about "nigga this nigga that" etc etc. cant trust nothing no more.

still feel bad for him having the disability, nobody deserves that. the flexing and shit tho, come on

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 12K)

he's been on the news before when he was younger which proves his age. he didn't start the gofundme. 99% of it is getting donated to charity.
you really don't research anything before you sperg on the internet, do you?

This fucking faggot gave him money! TOP KEK!

are you baiting or is this your defense strategy when getting called out for being a brainlet?
also no I didn't donate to the gremlin. I like choosing which charities my money go to.

Are all rightwingers as retarded as you, or are you just a special case?

Yo, what's the haps my fellow darky brothers.

Smoke weed, kill whitey!! Am I right?!?

Imagine actually believing he's an adult. You guys got trolled hard.

factcheck.afp.com/bullied-australian-boy-quaden-bayles-targeted-false-conspiracy-theory-he-adult

If you guys haven't seen it yet, look up the kids mother.
She is brutally, unbearably annoying. Aboriginal rights, veganism, social justice you name it.
Insufferable woman

I can only imagine. what your of mother thinks recording her son at his lowest is the thing to do. that video will haunt him all his life. she damned him just to prove a point.

Yoooo! What up my niggerinos! Never thought there are more brothers here besides me. Shiiiieeeet

>imagine giving money on GoFRAUDme in current year
the absolute state...

>factcheck.afp.com/bullied-australian-boy-quaden-bayles-targeted-false-conspiracy-theory-he-adult

Attached: ss+(2020-02-28+at+10.21.19).jpg (766x503, 63K)

WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

Yeah, I didn't see any solid evidence in that article either. Looked like damage control to make the whole thing go away, which it will.