What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

>Her entire career is fucking random guys, becoming obsessively clingy, getting dumped and singing about it
>Then she writes an entire PC """progressive""" album
>Her newest album is all about how life would be easier if she was a man
>Newest video is some rich business executive white male who lives Leonardo DiCaprio's life

Is this all because she didn't win an award for her PC album or what? Is the man holding her back from becoming successful?

Attached: Taylor-Swift-15-1024x746.jpg (1024x746, 91K)

Taylor Swift's pussy stinks

It's only that one song not the entire album, but yeah it is kinda jarring to hear from a multi millionaire that my life is easier than hers just because I've got a dick

But of course it is. Don't you feel the white male privilege on your way to work so you can pay bills? I just feel bad about holding Taylor back.

She started singing about exes after the Kanye incident. It's all niggers' fault.

Look, her 'problem' is that she's found the quickest and most direct path to connect with her demographic and sell music.
If research showed that singing about animal abuse would equate to the same amount of sales, Taylor Swift would be rhyming about dropkicking a dachshund - it's a remorseless industry that is perpetuated by vapid, money hungry cunts.

I mean should it come as a surprise? Her 2017 album was all about how mean and unfair the media was being to her. Then she went emo, took an entire year off, did some documentary to get people all teary eyed for her and came out of the gate swinging about politics.

Simple: She's hitting the wall so politics and questioning her life choices of being a cock carousel is all she has now. Like all other women who hit the wall, there's no responsibility of the woman, it's all the man's fault.

Her first ever single aged 15 was about an ex

Her first songs were still about boys from school or how boys liked other girls.

Did she died?

It's the same album. This is a list of all her songs on that album.

Attached: lover.jpg (1612x261, 98K)

>What the fuck is her problem?
Double standards and hypocrisy in her industry and the media are you that stupid and brainwashed that you can’t see it or is it just that it’s cool to shit on her? Obviously you haven’t listen to the album it’s only one song and it’s only a “what if” tongue in cheek look at her life as a dudebro. Stop being super cereal and being so triggered by a successful woman.

Attached: D13C5746-CEEA-42F9-9C52-51346021DC02.jpg (1000x1027, 206K)

Go to bed Taylor. What's the next song gonna be about? I'm guessing race mixing or how white men raped you and now you're feeling brave enough to talk about it.

>Talks about hypocrisy
>Entire post is literal hypocrisy

>one song and it’s only a “what if” tongue in cheek look at her life as a dudebro
Oh bullshit. This spoiled cunt is famous because her rich dad kept pushing her off to executives and begging them to give her a contract when she was 13-15. There's no fucking struggle in this girl's life other than High School relationship problems. She has never had to work for fuck all, so hearing her sing about how easier life would be if she was a man is fucking insulting.

She's insinuating that if she lived Dan Bilzerian's life, it would be easier for her and people would be more accepting of their sex life. They're not. Most people can't stand Dan Bilzerian and you probably forgot he even existed until I brought him up. He has nothing going for him except for trashy girls who hate their fathers. Her comparing the guy's life in her music video to Leonardo DiCaprio is fucking moronic. Is he a playboy? Sure but you cannot say he doesn't work his ass off and nearly kill himself to do some of these roles.

TLDR - Taylor's a delusional spoiled little whiny cunt who needs a reality check.

>It's nice to have a friend
Oh boy, I wonder what this one's about

It's about her wasted life of being a cum dumpster and probably the life she imagined herself having.

[Intro]
Ooh
Ooh

[Verse 1]
School bell rings, walk me home
Sidewalk chalk covered in snow
Lost my gloves, you give me one
"Wanna hang out?" Yeah, sounds like fun
Video games, you pass me a note
Sleeping in tents

[Chorus]
It's nice to have a friend (Ooh)

[Verse 2]
Light pink sky, up on the roof
Sun sinks down, no curfew
20 questions, we tell the truth
You've been stressed out lately, yeah, me too
Something gave you the nerve
To touch my hand

[Chorus]

[Instrumental bridge]

[Verse 3]
Church bells ring, carry me home
Rice on the ground looks like snow
Call my bluff, call you "Babe"
Have my back, yeah, every day
Feels like home, stay in bed
The whole weekend

[Chorus]
(Ooh)

Checked.
Sorry user you are a faggot but I cannot let those digits go unchecked nice roll. Definitely not Taylor but I think next single will be cruel summer.

>Being this triggered by a random cool chick that makes rhymie words sound nice user ffs.
Just because she’s never worked a shittie job or had to look for rent somewhere does mean She doesn’t work hard or have a hard time sometimes, it’s still just a job at the end of the day and having money isn’t a free pass to being happy trust me.

Attached: 17BD08AB-C91C-46FB-AC93-4CDAEBC4C23C.gif (245x245, 1.18M)

Having a fren user. Something this guy will never understand.

Cruel Summer just from the lyrics is literally about how she's yearning for bad boy cock and falls in love with some player.

to be fair, we could speak about the limitations of liberal feminism and its shallow fake-woke message but i feel like Cred Forums isn't ready for what actually could solve the problem.

Western feminism is a disease and a joke. I implore anyone to with a straight face, talk about the struggles of western women. Feminism was an idea from third world countries where women are actually oppressed.

>Women in the middle east getting shot for walking to school
>Women being stoned to death for being a victim of rape
>Women not having driving or voting rights
>Women being forced into marriages in some of the stans
>Rape, genocide and murder targeting women in villages in Asia

But no, let's talk about "the pay gap" or "being misgendered".

Feminism is a human right movement that the west turned into an attention seeking plot because western women just always have to be the victim and crave attention like a puppy you left at home alone for 24 hours.

>Look, her 'problem' is that she's found the quickest and most direct path to connect with her demographic and sell music.
>If research showed that singing about animal abuse would equate to the same amount of sales, Taylor Swift would be rhyming about dropkicking a dachshund - it's a remorseless industry that is perpetuated by vapid, money hungry cunts.
Quality reply this board needs, but doesn't deserve.

yes hi hello i am buzz lightyear and i cum in pies

I came in my friend's couch