Anons who have never been to the , US, what do you think Walmarts are like?

Anons who have never been to the , US, what do you think Walmarts are like?

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1242x1630, 1.48M)

Exactly as pic posted but with more diverse garbage

Soul-crushing machines of capitalism, manned by negros and subhumans, stocking third-rate shit manufactured in Mongolia, to appease the god Moloch and fatten the bank accounts of the Walden clique.

Pretty much, with fat spics and niggers roaming around and little nigger babies causing havoc while mom looks at cheap makeup. Also you can bet that 1 out of maybe 10 people are paying with a food stamp card.

Even China has Wal-Mart.
What fucking backwards country do you live in?

Going out of business when #Bernie2020 puts in a $15-20 an hour minimum wage, but cuts those workers from all forms of federal welfare

Attached: harvey.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

A large Cost-co store.

here in germany 15 years ago we got walmart to.but nopbody want to buy this cheap crap so the leave.

China is a complete industrial state, of course it has Wal-mart. Australia doesn't though.

i went to walmart when i was in california once and we bought a bunch of cheap junk food and then my friends got mcdonalds inside the walmart and an old black man told me i had discerning eyes

Kek, you people export a bunch of cheap crap-stores to the rest of Europe.
Lidl, Spar, Bauhaus, Hornbach, Aldi etc
Lidl especially is terrible because all the cheap candy and soda attracts Niggers and Mudslimes. Somalies love orange soda for some reason

Walmart is fucking astounding, like when you go there you’re just in complete aw at the amount of human trash that floods the place. There are no mutt memes Europeans could make up that are as bad as Walmart, it beats McDonald 10 fold. You ever see a man strike his wife in the face with a closed fist bc she didn’t put enough Mountain Dew in the shopping cart? I have. You ever walk into a store at 3 in the morning and you’re the only one not high and drunk including the employees? Oh boy do I have some stories. How about walking through a store and seeing while families on rascal scooters bc their so fat they can’t walk? My favorite is going at 11 o’clock at night to grab something stupid on the way home from work bc everywhere else is closed, going in and watching land whale niggreses and Latino land whales pushing around carts with 5+ kids packed inside screaming at each other and throwing shit all over the place while the mom casually talks to her felon boyfriend like nothing is happening. Fights happen in the parking lots often. You can buy bullets, Cheetos, condoms and a rifle all in one trip. Every employee there looks like they escaped from the carnival, I’m joking every single employee is badly disfigured or retarded or senile. It really is a cesspool of America’s ultimate degenerates all in one spot. It blows my mind everytime I go in. Walmart’s should be a tourist attraction, it really is that entertaining. I could go on and on about the shit you’ll see at Walmart. Just last month I saw some rugged as fuck dude wearing lipstick with blue eyeshadow, a five o’clock shadow and cheap leather jacket.

I thought you went to Saturn for all your cheap shit from China.

Damn it ,user! I went to the U.S last year and I could have seen all that if you had just told me this earlier!
Now all i got was Niggers dancing in times square. Niggers and Spics fighting over weed and some Niggers trying to scam me selling some mix-tapes.
I also got pick pocketed by some Niggers and lost 1k Dollariedoos

1/10 it's litterly everyone even the employees

Same user. Sounds like you’re trip was full of niggers which is a bad time. A lot of tourists make this mistake, gang rape by nig nogs is a huge problem here. They really need to start putting that info in pamphlets. But yea, you fucked up. If you called me I would taken you there, I would have taken you out for a feast of Mountain Dew and slim Jim’s and it would have been my treat.

Lmao I thought he was being super generous too

That's just for electronics an most of it is actually not that cheap it's just from china

In the hiring handbook for Wal-Mart they teach you hiw to collect welfare and work for wal mart theyre market is litterly crack heads and we'll fare queens

A very large store that sells everything?

I thought every country has Wal-Mart. They’re everywhere in Canada.

Packed as fuck with poor people with no regard for their appearance. Sweat pants, slippers, sometimes they literally wear their pajamas.

Only the poor shop at Walmart. There actually aren't many fatties walking around as you think.
Fat and walking doesn't mix well. The fats use the pickup thing or order online.
Some like to piss the elderly and disabled by using the scooters they have when it's not needed.

Go google 'people of Walmart'

Similar to any other western grocery store but much bigger. Also everything is laced with sugar and soy. And the customers are mainly smelly fat people. Most of the women wear slutty revealing clothes which is pretty gross considering their obesity. Occasionally you have the hot milf or sexy teen and if you pay attention to their surroundings you will often notice creepy incel type guys taking creepshot of them.

>Even China has Wal-Mart.
I mean, isn't that where their data center is?

Who hasnt heard of that fucking dumb ass dated site that singles out a few 100 people to represent millions.

The problem isn't the store it's the people in your country. You wouldn't blame the guns when some nigga does a drive by to get back at a rival gang, would you?

Lidl, spar, aldi are just cost effective supermarkets, nothing more. Obviously that's going to be attractive for people with low incomes...the more expensive supermarkets from Europe don't expand to the us because that part of the market is already saturated, but Walmart isn't able to fully saturate the lower end of the market due the massive size of it's locations.

>Saturn
>cheap
God i wish

pretty much like aldi or lidl but more depressing

Yea, bc there’s a demand for it you fucking retard. You’re acting like all those places are being forced on you. Like everything else the US creates you’re poor country can’t wait to eat it up

C’mon man really? You must have the nicest Walmart in the US bc the super Walmart’s near me that are in the city next to me are all identical to the people of Walmart meme, sadly I’m not joking or trolling. Every employee is severely disfigured it retarded and the people that shop their fucking amaze me. Same user and I wasn’t fucking around, I see a tone of mentally ill people there all the time to the point where I feel like I’m in a fucking circus 80% of the time I go there.