How do you trick a fucking breathalyzer interlock device? Best answer wins the prize

How do you trick a fucking breathalyzer interlock device? Best answer wins the prize.

Attached: 1e98755e-1048-11df-868a-001cc4c03286.image.jpg (800x586, 57K)

Crash your car into the police cruiser, you'll bypass the breathalyzer test completely.

By not drinking until after you start the car.

Tell me something I don't know.

Stop drinking weak willed faggot

Get someone else to blow into it.

Use when sober at the start of the night and just don't turn off the ignition till you're back home. Let the car idle in a parking lot while you get drinks

Source, I work in a liquor shop and see folks do this

No shit asshole

Wrong. It has you blow into it occasionally while you're driving too, not just on ignition. This will not work. Just stop drinking and driving for your own sake and everyone else's, retard.

Smoke them vapors

this, how hard is it to just do your drinking alone at home like every other lonely faggot on Cred Forums?

Why can't u stay sober?

Fart into it

Or have a baby and raise them to be old enough to blow into it

Or babysit and use their child to blow into it

Air compressor

Blow lightly. Take a bunch of deep exhales before you blow lightly. You should get a lower score.

Air balloons dipshit.

The obvious answer is to stop drinking of course, I'm only asking because I only attempt to blow and start my car the morning after drinking when I don't feel drunk at all and I still fail. Help me out with a hack ya fuckin captain hindsights.

Captain Obvious says that: if you drink "a lot" (10 units or more) in a night and then sleep for several hours, you still have enough alcohol in your system to blow the limit. You are still drunk. Drink less over longer periods, if you can't stop drinking. But don't be a massive fucking faggot.

Stay off the roads if you can't stay sober you weak minded nigger

stay sober in the road. drinking and driving is nigger behavior

Don't drink and drive

Breath air in to a balloon or a group of balloons while you're sober.. then when you're not sober, slap a balloon over it and push all the air through

You're pathetic.

Also don't for up the balloon so you can't undo it obviously. Fold the end over and use an elastic band. You'll be able to put the end over the nozzle and then the elastic bands will roll off the outside of the clamp.

Think folding a hose in half and putting a rope around the bend

Reddit is for /white knight/ or whatever faggot. There's no karma here. Go an kill yourself

the only way to beat it op is to have someone sober blow into while you are driving lol

>go an kill yourself
you come from reddit dont you

Drink an alcohol-free coffee and and dark chocolate milkshake from a family-friendly local icecream shop on the way to a court-mandated 12-step and it'll lock your car up. You're welcome.

blow some breath into your boyfriends arse. wait until breath is needed and get him to release it into said device. What do I win cunt???

Former PD here.

You can’t get around it without having someone else blow into it. All the tricks on this post won’t work - all great ideas but aren’t good enough sadly.

Get a friend or family member to rent you a car. Park your shit at home or in a parking garage and don’t get pulled over.

Switch to pills and cocaine.

Can of air?

Checkd. Grab a milk jug. Cut a hole in the top. Glue a straw or screw on a sports cap. Squeeze the air out of the jug into the receiver. At this point hook up a tube to your cars exhaust place into your window and sleep.

some require you to inhale through the machine too. exhale/inhale/exhale

Hyperventilate for 20 seconds, breathe in and out as quick as you can.

Learn to play the Didgeridoo (Aussie Abo wind instrument)

Serious answer btw.

Rub a nig's dick all over the mouthpiece and blow into it

Kill yourself.
No breath = no breathalyzer results

All cars should have these

The trick is to be sober when you blow into it.

You don't

Portable pump that plugs into your car lighter.

this is easy af. i used to have to blow a breathalyzer before getting into my car because i got a dui but i was still drinking because i was a degenerate. anyways, if you want to beat it just used an air mattress pump and duct tape the mouth piece of the breathalyzer to the pump. always blew a 0.00 even when i was probably at a 0.2+

Have someone else blow into it. That or smoke alcohol vapor instead of drinking. And then.. there's always ol' buttchug..

Attached: 1582577020393.gif (450x371, 2M)

Get help, user.

You're a dumbfuck.

Source, reality.

Try not being a fucking alcoholic waste of a human being.

Also. New breathalyzers come with cameras, and make you blow at random intervals while driving.

by cdm the officer

Air mattress pump

Ignition interlock shuts the car off at any detection of alcohol over a margin of error set by the manufacturer. Also, your interlock can be rescinded by blowing positive. They get checked monthly by the service that installed it. It downloads the historical info into the monitoring company's computers, and I believe those companies have to forward that data to the state DOT to remain a compliant certified installer. They make a lot of money doing this, and are not gonna cut anybody a break. And probably couldn't even if they wanted to.

Stick it up your butt and fart.

checked

Breathylizers measure humidity and temperature of the exhale, because those variables are part of the calculation used to arrive at BAC.

what a p*thetic retort

The breathalyser can only read up till 9.9 BAC, just drink the equivalent of 10.0 and it will read 0

get a little handheld blowy thing like this maybe

Attached: 611e2QdiBdL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

>9.9
990% blood alcohol

you clearly dont understand how these numbers work.

also OP stop being a faggot and dont drink and drive. If you really have that much of a problem just fucking kill yourself, you wont be missed. Back when i was still on an ambulance i got fucking tired of worthless shits like you. Somehow the drunken dickbag always survives but the kids in the minivan dont. Seriously just fucking kill yourself.

Are you playing or are you actually just autistic?

collect your breath in baloons and blo them in

Pay a teenager to blow it for you

Don’t think you can, you have to hum into it and blow at a constant rate. Those things are maddening because they screw up all the time and the place that checks it every month is a scam. They hope it fucks up so you’ll be hooked in for longer so they make more money. After a month I just drove my friends car for the rest of the time and hoped I didn’t get pulled over.

Inb4 someone brings up the idubbbs vid on vaping alchahol

Just stop drinking while driving you fucking degenerate