She is in hospital with a bacterial infection of a heart valve, please wish her well

she is in hospital with a bacterial infection of a heart valve, please wish her well

Attached: magda9.jpg (960x720, 65K)

got nudes?

Get well, beach girl, I hope you get back to the surf soon.

wish her well

Attached: mag1.jpg (359x720, 110K)

get well unknown woman on a beach

Tits or GTFO beach girl
the only way to get prayers is threw tits

wish her health

Attached: mag4.jpg (960x583, 96K)

wishes and prayers do nothing. Send her chicken soup

let her know she is being thought about

Attached: mag6.jpg (720x698, 86K)

here she is with her man, imagine his pain if she is gone

Attached: mag7.jpg (720x960, 89K)

please wish her a speedy recovery

Attached: magda3.jpg (417x556, 34K)

Paracardrial sack?

the world will be a darker place without her

Attached: magda4.jpg (417x556, 39K)

>Paracardrial sack
I believe so, yes

Wonder if that means someone can go in and fuck her. Not like she would be able to stop it

pray for her

Attached: magda6.jpg (417x556, 16K)

2 week turn over usually. Dependent upon reaction to her symptoms(when she first saw her physician vs when her symptoms started)chest pains fever sweating ect. But in most cases like 99.1 percents she'll be fine. Source dr.mothafucka.

she's been moved from critical to non critical now but she's already been in hospital for over a month and there are no plans to move her out as yet

Rest in pieces beach gal

technically, but then you'd be arrested

Attached: magda1.jpg (652x960, 94K)

in better times in Egypt

Attached: Magda in Egypt.jpg (720x960, 187K)

a) dirty needles
Cred Forums rotten teeth
c) hiv

which is it

Some girl i know had a stye. It got infected. She went to urgent care. The dr prescribed doxycycline. Two days later her eye was completely closed. Went back to urgent care the dr said go to emergency its probably presptal or orbital cellulitus. They put her on vancomycin. She was on that for 3 days no real improvement. Then they put her on both vancomycin and piperacillin/tazobactam. The swelling. Also, the dr didnt even think about draining the eye until the husband suggested it which was weird to me. The dr pressed on the eye and there was massive drainage though the tear duct. After that there was improvemnt she was out in little over a week. She had a couple of ct (one at the beginning of er stay and one after not responding to just the vanco) showed no infection in the meninges. But the dr said if she went untreated if could have been gameover.

Tits or conditions get worse

let her know we hope for a full recovery

Attached: magda2.jpg (540x720, 76K)