I finally found a website with proxies that aren't banned or blocked from posting on Cred Forums and I can access it...

I finally found a website with proxies that aren't banned or blocked from posting on Cred Forums and I can access it with free trials
its a shame luminati.io is charging a dollar for trials now because it was completely free before if you used fake generated credit cards

Attached: Posting from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse.png (1262x401, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

*********.***/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you want to post on Cred Forums with a proxy you sperg?

Can't take a hint? I'm rangebanned.

prob another one of these retards who want to post CP

Tell me the site, but obscure it a little, don’t just type it out, I want to funpost on Cred Forums again but the ip range banned me

*********.***/

You're posting fine right now
Which means all you want to do is post illegal shit and set up another range ban
You're the worst kind of retard

>being this retarded
Aren't you aware that rangebans can be on specific boards? Or that I could be posting from a proxy right now? Or that I could be posting from an isp range that I don't normally post from right now? Maybe you're the retard for thinking it would only be because of something illegal. Only an ignorant fool would assume that people only get rangebanned for illegal things.

No, I don't know stuff about being banned, because I'm not a fucking retard who would get banned in the first place. Maybe you should take the hint and just fuck off?

Oh yeah, I use them to

>I'm a retarded newfag and/or a bootlicker, so fuck off
no u or at least lurk more and don't jump to retarded conclusions in discussions you're ignorant about

What's funposting?
Cute and funny posting?

Nah. U jus wanna post cp silly nigger or troll in other boards.

I feel for OP I have dynamic IP and I often catch bans meant for someone else and and reconnecting my router is annoying

that's cunnyposting

Attached: Silver Moon Nino BlueMetal Set 001 136.jpg (2000x3000, 1.96M)

Personally, I just don't want them collecting and compiling data on me.

Imagine being this retarded.
Slither back into the abortion bucket you colossal faggot

Post something illegal for us again, dance for me monkey

Attached: rooster.png (532x740, 679K)

MODS

She’s wearing clothes, you idiot. Calm down virgin boi. It’s ok.

Do the world a favour and kys you basement dweller

>it was completely free before if you used fake generated credit cards
wait what now?