Help me Btards I am a fairly attractive female, thin long legs and shit. My grades are always excellent...

Help me Btards I am a fairly attractive female, thin long legs and shit. My grades are always excellent. I'm not particularly popular, I'm friendly with everyone and we talk in classes, but not close enough to go to parties with them and stuff.
My parents are well off, so I live comfortably.

Why the fuck do I feel so alone, I have lived off medication and antidepressants and I know I have no reason to be so depressed all the time. I want to end it so badly its all that is ever on my mind, Btards I need you to cyberbully some sense into me. I know im being fucking pathetic and so many others have it worse. Pics me, and no im not sending my tits.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 11.34.11 PM.png (781x786, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it, just give up. What do you have to lose? your family will soon get over it. Why are you even still alive? theres no point, everything you are doing is to please others so you may aswel kill yourself

Tits or gtfo

I agree, ive been drinking so I know I shouldn't make any decisions now, but I could just take all of the muscle relaxers I have and it would be over, I have been staring at them for hours

Post tits first tho pls

Kik?

send nudes before you do it

Good! OP take them, it will end all of your pain. No stress, no worries OP just take them and end it. Come on I mean, you know you are worthless anyway, right? no one will miss you we will all forget so end it now.

my man.

It's like nobody on this fucking board enforces sharpie in pooper anymore

OP here, I am litterally failing at this, I cant bring my fucking mind to take them. I have been off all of m other meds so everythings just a mess. I cant even fucking kill myself, what the fuck is wrong with me

Okay cool, so no tit pics, how about a video of you fingering your wet pussy instead?

Really feel your pain OP, sad story but tits or gtfo

Man really, shes off her meds and contemplating suicide and you are gonna say that lmao

dude. c'mon. have some selfrespect don't post here. get dressed and go out to do something. anything. just stop being at home and posting here

Attached: a32.jpg (680x667, 34K)

I got a good idea.

Let me tie you up and stick my dick in your pooper. That will bring your spirits up!

If you want legit advice Cred Forums isn't the place for you

I cant bring myself to leave the house anymore, I missed classes today so people have been emailing and calling me. I cant do this shit anymore man, its all to much. I cant keep going I cant do this

Hacked her webcam hers a full face pic of her. Juciy

Attached: greta-thunberg-1370x913.jpg (1370x913, 250K)

Where the fuck did you kids get the idea that anybody here honestly cares? This whore is here for the attention she doesnt get at home.. if she wants the attention..
Sharpie in pooper. gad damn it

and by that i mean. find someting you enjoy and continue doing it, you're pretty and if you joined a dnd group or archery or anything niche and you'll have an instant leg up on the competition

I can't believe some of you faggots are giving actual advice before tits and timestamp wtf is wrong with you people

Yup what he said, this is b the asshole of the net and fap space to many teen incels

You just need to find a hobby/passion and go at it. We humans are like herding dogs, if we don't have anything to do that we like, we deteriorate mentally. That's what's most likely happening to you, and it happens to pretty much everyone at some point in their lives.

You're empty because you have no responsibility.
Real happiness comes from fulfilling responsibilities.

Just take the pills, and you will just slip away painlessly. Everything will be over you will finally be free,

it´s just your hormons, that make you think like that! think about it. there is no real reason for you to be sad. just do what everyone does and enjoy your life and send nudes to strangers.

I am in all sorts of extracurricular activities, Always score well in speach competitions and shit im still a depressed shit

THANK you my man I'm saying
Wheres the fucking butthole with a sharpie in it
Is there no god amongst this land anymore

i know this is kinda good advice but it sounds like something the xi jinping would say

I voulenterr on my weekend, and work full time to support myself. Fuck off

Lurk some more newfag

okay but why OP? like, it sounds like your life isn't THAT horrible, is this a willpower problem? do you have any goals in life? kids or something?

Attached: 1537935397908s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

This place has been lost. All the coomers saw female skin and can't contain their excitement.

You're talking to a larping guy you fucking morons.

You think you make a difference just take them, please for your sake you pathetic piece of shit end it

God bye B, I'm sorry

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 9K)

no one is alone you just need to fill your empty lonely soul

/Thread

would you like a friend OP?

I'll give her something to fill it with

Attached: Black_Sharpie.jpg (800x369, 31K)

book a therapy session
if that doesnt work, book a therapy session with a different therapist
i had go to through like 10 different therapists before i found a really good one who actually helps me
also never ask Cred Forums for advice, that's what /adv/ is for

post tits or gtfo larper

I hate how pathetic this board has become.

Zoomers are a plague. Fucking massively end yourselves, keep sucking this larper tiny dick with your attention, you lost foreveralone virgins.

Hey LARPS are good.
Weeds out the intelligent fags from the literal kissless virgin incels

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (480x411, 197K)

or avoid me at all costs

If you're some what attractive then I've got good news for you.... you can make friends. Chances are you're surrounding yourself with people you dont like, but they have qualities that you admire. Stop comparing yourself to others, find things in yourself you like about yourself and focus on them, highlight them to build your self esteem. Once you've done that you can work on either accepting your shortcomings or doing something about them. For gods sake stop focusing on the problem of feeling alone and find a damn solution.

Another said about therapy, do it, it helps immensely. Just know you wont get better until you decide to do it for yourself. Find people who will support you and encourage you to get better.

Nothing will change until your willing for it to be changed.

Delete Facebook.

You're depressed because you have issues. 5 years of therapy and you'll be great. You'll feel much better after 2, and feel you've made progress after 6mo-1yr.
It doesn't matter what social status you are in or what so called financial class you are in . everybody can suffer from this . Get help. I did. I have never been happier in my life

this

I don't see tits, timestamps, nothing. SAGE

No tits means you're not actually willing to put forth anything real to solve your problems. You're miserable because you're weak and flighty and unwilling to sacrifice anything at all to better yourself. You lack conviction, dedication, willpower, motivation, and judging by that picture you lack tits too.

Grow a pair, solve your own fucking problems, or be miserable for the rest of your life.

Get fucked, no, really. Go find someone, and have sex. It doesn't have to be "the one", but make sure they use protection and it is someone you can trust not to be an ass after.

Don't kill yoursel
You're young. Everything will be better on yours 20's. I promisse!

you know the rules, tits with timestamp, or gtfo.

and if you want real friends your look and good grades does not matter because of that you will have many fake friends find ppl that doesnt know you irl and ones that like things same as you do that they have same look onto life as you do

you are here to uncover, as you grow, who and what you are. all of the idea of a mighty tree is in the seed. you are the same......this is why YOU must uncover, YOU must learn & suffer you will suffer more until you learn. and the lesson is YOU & ONLY YOU are the ONE. there is only one, can only be one. When you learn this and Accept RESPONSIBILITY for your omnipotent omnipresence suffered will fade and be replaced by love. self love and can be projected outward to heal your self

You already know the rules, OP. It's futile to request good advice when the only ones that are going to give you any advice at all are beta incels, that if had good advice, wouldn't be on here white knighting for e-pussy they'll never get.

Post pictures of your mom.

Fake, bad bait

This shouldn't need a "this"

Tits and timestamp.

You probably have a shitty attitude.

I miss the old Cred Forums where not everyone was so retarded to gooble the cum of some retarded larper

If you won't post tits then why the fuck are you here?

Could you post a pic of your face please?

Look op,

Everyone is a bit reluctant at posting tits at first, but you have too understand why its important.

Its a form of performance art and showing that you are proud of your body.

Here at Cred Forums we care about your feelings and want you too feel better. Others who have posted tits have reported a 10% increase in social confidence enhancing general well being.

So again, kindly post tits or remove yourself from this discussion, we are only trying too help.

Or shoe on head, WTF

Girls are such faggots sometimes

After scanning through this thread, it sounds to me like you have been pampered all your life, and in high school you were the popular girl. Now that you are in college and nobody gives any fucks about your families wealth or who you are, you are having a difficult time accepting that the world does not revolve around you and adapting to a dog eat dog world you were not taught existed like many today, who are not prepared for it and get chewed up and spit out by it. If you really are a girl and over 18, in college before you end it all you may as well hookup with me and have one last evening of conversation and wild unbridled sex, but only if you promise you won't fall in love after we have exhausted ourselves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

It's okay to be sad user. We all float down here.

All these replys and no tits

Cammon guys I know (YOU) can do better

Attached: 1573076994531.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

You are not attractive
Basic you mean

The old way are still the way we do business tits with time stamp or your fucking larping

Post feet pics

Find something to do/ go to therapy, usually that solves it, if not, well shit

tits or gtfo

Redhead master race.

I've had the same issue. I spent the last few years trying to set goals and accomplishing them to maybe feel better. House, car, job. Now I'm just paranoid I'll lose it all. I think theres just a hole and it's never really filled. You just move forward and never really know why. I was told to take solice in the things you enjoy while you enjoy them but it could be more meaningless crap to try and give people hope.

TITS OR FUCK OFF

Attached: kamikaze.png (515x720, 522K)

sorry op, it's just policy

Attached: 1561568531935.png (500x285, 95K)

Please just kys

Some people don't fit in, take my life for example. I can go out, meet people, have a great time and have them tell me i'm super fun / ask for my number / give a damn about me.

But i just don't care back, and i go home alone every time. It's fun to entertain them, but they don't entertain me back.

You're a human, and what your feeling isn't lonliness, it's a lack of purpose. You don't really know what you should be doing and you don't really feel like you're fulfilling what you should be doing. This isn't lonliness but you want to think that being less lonely will fix it.

Really just go make something, do something ,anything, women are artistic creatures and when they're not allowed to be artistic they fall apart.

Conan is no soybitch. Also OP, tits or get the fuck out

How's it going faggot

Attached: OP.png (500x442, 137K)

Attached: nogirls.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Guess I have similar issues, I was worse but medication and a good group of people around me helped. Its just finding purpose and enjoyment in everyday life can be hard.

OP gone

You're a faggot that pretends to be a girl on the internet? Clear solution is to neck yourself.

In summary, your problem is you have depression, so see a therapist, build a lifestyle and habits, or you'll whither away and literally die.

This isn't a problem that can be "bullied" out of you on an internet thread, nor "talked into you" by a neat little paragraph.

Fix your shit, build habits, have professional help, even if you feel like you're not worth it. Because it will get better, but only if you put forth the work.

Just go to a fraternity party with a slutty dress and drink a lot. Good luck with herpes, by the way.

Itt; Fat, sexless incels roleplaying with another neckbearded faggot.

And not one of you fucking slags asked for something with a time stamp. Fucking white ass niggers.