The best way to use a mac amirite?

The best way to use a mac amirite?

Attached: 1580184265660.jpg (650x484, 78K)

Never tried it. Im poor

Only if i find this piece of shit in the trash

You ain't missing shit. In fact the limited abilities would piss you off. Macs are like North Korea's government

Macs are used by professionals who make money. Editors, photographers, videographers. Keep playing your CSGO and eating cheetos on your PC you fucking fatass.

Instantly added to the ban archive.

Why would you game on a Mac? They are for music, art and movie production.

So are PC's. There's nothing special about Macs, they're just different. Calm down

PC's don't do the same? God damn you're a giant faggot.

Because gaming on a mac this way is best way?
I'd still rather do that stuff on PC.
I really don't see why people say macs are sooooo much better for media because it's not.
Like can you tell when a song was made a mac vs a pc?

Macs are used by people who think they're good at their job but don't actually want to put in the effort to learn how a computer works

AhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you living in 2012?

Explain faggit

No, macs are used by people who have an unlimited budget and are too stupid to learn how to look up specs on a computer and learn how to do anything even remotely complex.

Why do people keep pushing this narrative?
There is absolutely nothing different between your average mac and your average PC other than their shitty operating system.
If you spent the money that people sent on a their iMac Pro or whatever on some Dell XPS it would be twice as powerful and run all the audio, adobe, etc apps that you can run on your Apple and MORE.
Plus it would last years longer cause the hardware is standardized and you can do menial things like upgrade the hard drive or repair it with ease.

Macs are sometimes used by people who got tired of reinstalling the same windows drivers over and over again after every update
>t former PC user who decided my time was more valuable than regularly troubleshooting shit on a Dell, even if it meant paying two to three times more for the same hardware

Windows doesn't force you to upgrade to the newest OS either.
Didn't Apple get in trouble for sending out "updates" that just made older computers run slower forcing people to upgrade?

I don't remember the last time I personally had to update a driver. It's all automatic.
If there are any updates they are performed when I turn it off.

Can confirm. At my old job where I was a supervisor we used older iPhones.
Apple released an update and none of the iPhones would charge completely if you left them plugged in over night. It was specifically overnight. Had no problem charging in the day time.

PCs are used to design Macs

not anymore

OSX is basically *nix, and a repository that is actually kept updated at that. gaming on *nix is actually just fine now

OSX is a good OS, apple is just a retarded company that overcharges for their product

Attached: mac.jpg (1014x936, 83K)

>turning off your computer

mad man

Attached: uptime.jpg (378x162, 15K)

lol, except Windows is now known for constant updates, leading to productivity problems. It turns out that both are shit. Install Gentoo