Why is American society so degenerate

Why is American society so degenerate.
Everything to do with sex and race is so fucked

Attached: m6vzzda3xjj41.jpg (960x1280, 281K)

take a look at japan then take a look back at us and tell us we really that bad.

America needs vending machines that dispense used panties.

Imagine being this triggered that people other than yourself exist

Tell me about it, mfs obsess about fuckin' everything

Yeah because Russia is doing so fucking well retard.

Who mentioned russia
Americans cant stop thinking about Russia

Your answer prolly lies somewhere in American society based on a Christian bible

Attached: coronaspell.jpg (648x772, 140K)

Rent free

Thanks Corona-chan

Cause the PC movement made it wrong to say "hey, that's fucked up and you're fucked up". Generations of unchecked ideas.

Cause the bible enforces trans illness and gay parades?

I don't give a shit what other people do. Whining about degeneracy is for fat incels.

It’s a simple equation:

Strong men create easy times.
Easy times create weak men.
Weak men create tough times.
Tough times create strong men.

The USA is constantly going through this cycle. As you can plainly see, we’ve had it pretty easy.

U come up with this horseshit all by yourself?

Hook, line and sinker

Attached: kek1.2.jpg (800x450, 43K)

It's a business model.

Yes. That's it

to quote lil xan " "

Attached: xan.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

its because you spend too much time on /pol and actively look for these things on the internet

Sexually restrictive and oppressive societies create strange sub-cultures and fetishes.
Nature will out, even if forced out between repressed taboos.
There's nothing anyone can do about, it's a problem they shall have to solve locally.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1549796525032.gif (28x30, 12K)

Short answer: Jews.

spoken like a true autist

Attached: bf1851bc33e1ce18f2e9fe4d26435df6.gif (320x240, 1.9M)

/thread

Because we’ve created a society where being a housewife is looked down on and being a mother can be outsourced to low iq immigrants. No thanks wonder zoomers have mommy fetishes and millennials are fucked. At least the boomers were able to afford two sets of diabetes.

Correct

freedom comes with a price, the price is that other people are free to do what you don't like. Fuck you and kill yourself.

You only the freedom to watch endless drivel on your television, to eat until fat, to work until death.
You have no influence on those who own you.
But you dutifully eat the party-line and salute the flag.

Nobody cares faggot

Attached: 74247EA3-2339-44BB-9152-963F267151D6.png (648x488, 7K)

You care.

Correction

*Democrats can’t stop thinking about Russia

Because America elected leftists in the 1940’s instead of forcefully institutionalizing them on sight.

Image paying this much attention to a country you hate.
America, once you pop you can't stop eurofags.
10 bucks says you know more about America than anyone knows about your country including the people who live there.
Stop fucking paying attention to us.
We never paid attention to you.

Out of a group of a 100 otherwise relaxed people, one is a loud bully who keeps shooting brown people and wave a flag in everybody's faces while screaming at the top of his lungs "we are number one" and then applauding himself - who are you going to notice?
That's right.

It's them immigants. They wants all the benefits of living in America, but they ain't even bother to learn themselves the language.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I wouldn't go online and cry about how bad a place is that i don't live in
They will still retarded and you won't get noticed or even written about.
I wouldn't judge the entire nation off that 1 in 100 as well.
Just because you noticed something that doesn't mean you have to say something
People probably already know if you were able to figure it out.

I'm from America and I can honestly say this country is full of a bunch of overweight crybabys that feel like someone always owes them something. What's worse is we (not me) raise kids to be the same if not worse then their parents. It's sad but true. Politics are a fucking joke and any real issues never get resolved because everyone is out to get the other. Downward spiral

The hundred i the example are the nations of the world, the bully is the USA.
I suspected this simile was too abstract for you, hence the above explanation.

>I'm from America
No your not. If you are, you're some shit for brains college kid at a liberal school. You just described Russia to a T. I was forced to go there a few times for business and it's worse than Mexico. They are corrupt as fuck and everyone has their hand out. Russians are equivalent to American niggers. God damn is great to be a white male in the US.

>Reeeee love it or leave it! reeeeeee
^ftfy