Do you enjoy the smell of a women's asshole during doggy style?

Do you enjoy the smell of a women's asshole during doggy style?

Attached: Thong.jpg (682x1024, 88K)

If your gfs ass smells that far away then she has some hygiene issues.

Incel spotted.

Agreed, you generally get a whiff of booty when doing doggy.

Poor lil virgin

Maybe that’s a dating thing then. When I fuck my wife she comes prepared. Sure there’s a whiff when I eat her ass but not when doggy. Or maybe you guys are manlets. At 6’5 I am pretty far removed

Only a virgin who's never smelled the intoxicating aroma of pheromones would say that.

I know I have a poor sense of smell, but I’d say I very rarely notice anything at all. I would not have thought of this as “a thing”

other than the occasionally musky, most of the time the sex smell is stronger.

banged a girl at a business conference that smelled like shit when i flipped her over, but it was a one-night thing and i didn't want to embarrass her.

>poor sense of smell
so you devolved from humans huh?

I think our other manlet bros have been fucking skanky, fat ass women with sweaty cracks for so long they don’t know a woman who looks after herself.

Yeah if it’s every time something is wrong. or y’all are maybe very short?

No. You mean the smell of shit

Was she married? My wife is going away on business in a few weeks and I keep wondering if she's going to cheat.

Another incel detected

>My wife is going away on business
yes
thats why women and men go away on "business"

If you are wondering, then, probably.

Not particularly. I would say it's only occasionally an issue and when it happens I tend to power through it or I change position.

Attached: 1582576618874.jpg (500x792, 62K)

Similar faggot

>if she's going to cheat.
>if
>she's going to cheat.

Attached: DAnAyasW0AASnuo.jpg (1200x644, 110K)

I love the musky smell of a woman's shithole.

Fuck that, if her ass smells like shit it's killing my wood right there and then. You should have told her to start wiping properly.

This

Another incel who thinks it smells like shit. Cleary you've never smelled the intoxicating aroma of a women's musky pheromones.

Only time a smell wafts up is if I fuck my gf when she gets off work. I just stop and make her take a shower. My ex on the other hand I was allowed basically sexually abuse her, and if she smelled Id make her wear her panties over her face, and degraded her. My ex was ugly but god damn did she let me play with her... Dont pass up the ugos especially with a lazy eye.

I fucking love it.

I havn't banged alot of girls. But the girls I did bang were always between 3 to 7 years younger than me.

The younger ones were caught by surprise easily, not understanding that when we would fuck i'd bend her over and spread her cheeks. So innocent and cute, turns me on like an animal.

If shes sweaty/hasnt showered all day, but that's why it's better to just shower b4 sex

This isnt video game world, so get over it. YOU WILL SMELL IT NO MATTER WHAT AND THERES NO GUARANTEE YOULL ONLY HAVE SEX AFTER SHOWERING.

Furthermore, why shower everyday? You could try an experiment of changing your clothes every few days, and body washing 4-5 times per month.