The eternal question, Cred Forums: Stacy or Stacy's Mom?

The eternal question, Cred Forums: Stacy or Stacy's Mom?

Attached: StacyVSStacysMom.jpg (960x480, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvS97KtUhEE
elvira.website
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stacy all day everyday.

¿Por que no los dos?

/thread

discod 6zznBE
Why not both

Both, same time.

Stacey’s mom. She def an 80’s hoe, she loves anal and can suck like a champ

Still looks pretty damned good to me.

Attached: RachelHunter2015.jpg (634x634, 68K)

stacy 200%

She's got it going on

As does Stacy.

Attached: Stacy.jpg (1664x2500, 340K)

this, all other answers are factually wrong.

Unripe fruit is hard and bitter. You need to let it ripen and become full and sweet and juicy. Just look at this.

Attached: rachel-hunter-playboy-9.jpg (531x800, 88K)

Stacy definitely wanted the cock. Why pass on a sure thing?

Because, have you seen THIS?

Attached: RachelHunter.jpg (474x600, 30K)

I would facefuck Stacy until she cried then use my cock to wipe away her tears...then facefuck her even harder.

Ahh the memories, i remember i used to try to bust a nut while the song played on tv. (i didnt have a vcr or anything in my room).

My goal was to nutt when the mom was doing the strip tease.

No lie, i busted a nut while look at her once,the daughter once, the stupid kid and the band members....

Attached: 1579238906614.jpg (1784x1216, 250K)

You're asking a website full of pedophiles. What do you expect the answers to be?

Attached: 1459721613489.gif (320x240, 1.78M)

Compare this pic to today's gamers. Holy shit at least it looks like this guy goes outside.

Stacys dad

hmm..yes... but it wasnt weird, i was a kid too.

Dat FUBU sweatshirt doe

This fuckin guy knows.

Attached: 41V1UJfeLHL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 22K)

Both at the same time, man.

Attached: ct9nj.jpg (260x195, 7K)

its pretty dope bro.

Attached: Fubu02.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

Attached: 1555417367298.jpg (440x440, 16K)

Ah shit the memories. So many faps to Buffy, Heather Graham, Anniston, Monica.

These ugly ass white boys wearing fubu had stadiums full of chicks screaming, thirsting after their dicks. The 90s were an interesting time.

stacy

Buffy is Love

Attached: buffy.gif (500x289, 966K)

>Heather Graham
youtube.com/watch?v=wvS97KtUhEE

Well,I mean, Stacy's mom has got it goin on so...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (471x360, 17K)

Stacy

Mfw stacy catches me whacking it to her mom

Attached: 994eaa17a258581c9687e1f57b21ac10.jpg (264x211, 11K)

Stacy.
Stacys mom just wants you to mow the lawn and do yard work. Stacy actually seems like she's down to have fun. She's already your gf and she's young and prime.

Yet her mom is a milf who will probably to sour in a couple years. Hell... You're not even on a first name basis. She's just STACYS MOM, not even friendly enough. Hell I'm on a first name basis with my one friends mom. But that's because me and her son have been friends for over a decade.

Meh sheepshaggers

MANHANDS

She just kinda embarrassingly smiles and closes the door. She doesn't know who its for.

Yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to stop doing that, yeah, yeah...

Attached: 4435771572_b604a1aca3.jpg (400x259, 75K)

I'll check your trips but you clearly haven't hooked up with an older woman as a young guy. They're desperate for attention as they get older, as opposed to more selective younger women. They're more likely to be enthusiastic because they feel grateful to be "chosen".

Stacy for sure

There's a difference between banging your neighboring widow because she hungry af and fucking up an established relationship but trying to fuck her mom.

When this video came out I was right around Stacys age, maybe a couple years older. On my desk PC I would pause the video at different shots of Stacy and wack my little pp and cum buckets. I knew her mom was attractive, but at that age I wasn’t interested. Now I’m 30 and know what the right choice was back when the vid was hot. The right choice is a hardcore threesome while at the same age as Stacy so I would’ve experienced good adult sex in my youth and also have my way with Stacy penetrating every tight hole. Nowadays it’s looked down upon for a 30 year old to fuck a girl like Stacy, so if I had to make the choice today I would take the mom no doubt...and as far as Stacy, well cmon she’s a fuckin adorable tight horny teen. I thought she was sexy then so ya...

thats better than MANDICK

Well I guess that's an issue of priorities. If you're looking for a long term thing, then by all means, go for stacy. But I'm just looking for short term sex.

I Geuss its about values.
I'd rather have a companion than a fling.

Sex is somewhat meaningless to me without actually loving somebody.
Empty sex just doesn't feel as good.
Its a difference of feeling disgusted Vs satisfied afterwards. But that's just how I feel.

Its morality I Geuss? Wrong/Right. Just how I was raised.

> TeenTop hot links and not only. Just created. You'll find what you seek....

elvira.website

Niggerbot.

Green olives are better than black

>stacy's mom barely looks a day older and so does stacy
wtf?

I want a compaion eventually, but I'm still young and want exciting life experiences. Once I decide to settle down, I'll be loyal and faithful to my lovely wife.

Boffum

Obviously Stacy

Stacy is peak ripe, mom is expired

>expired

Attached: RachelHunter.jpg (762x631, 78K)

This is a good 90's feel thread.

Attached: Both.gif (398x223, 946K)

stacy's mom.
Stacy looks like she still experiments with cheap German sweet white wine and once inhaled on a cigarette that she took from her grandma's house
Looks like if you showed her a man sized cock she would get scared and run away

Stacy's mom looks like she could fuck you like she was fucking 5 guys and wanna go all night

correct