Interesting Ways of Killing Yourself

Interesting Ways of Killing Yourself

Attached: Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-4.jpg (1920x1080, 853K)

Hundreds of leeches

Working as a funeral director weirdest way I saw was a guy hanging himself with a thin steel rope. Glued his hands to his had before jumping. Head got ripped of leaving him dead with his head in his hands.

Coronavirus

yes go catch some corona. enjoy

While jerking off.

Try living an interesting life first.

Gotta remember this one

Don't kill yourself might be an interesting take on it.

metal af

Get high on PCP, skydive into a massive volcano while dual wielding two ak-47's with extended clips and dumping the clips, and having a speaker attached to your chest playing LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

break the back glass of your car. Get a long rope that you tie one side to a tree.,pass it trough the hole in the backglass, than around your neck,and drive away fast to happier place

Classic

I like the cut of your jib, good sir.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Attached: 203820208280188310.jpg (800x504, 61K)

Have sex with a power outlet

Not doing it lol

Instigating a road rage incident. Then make them so blind with rage that when you hand them a machete, they can't help but saw your head off.

Use a car exhaust as a vape

Old age

Have sex duracell

Pay a homeless man $500 dollars with a provided fireman to put a bullet in your temple. They'll feel bad but they're hungry and that much money means the world to that kind of person.

>provided fireman

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (220x220, 357K)

Watching the heat death of the universe

I meant what I said. I know sociopath fireman. He asked for interesting and unique ways.

gtfo newfags

car exhausts now a days will irritate your nose and respiratory system to a point it'll be unbearable so you'll end up pulling away before you can get intoxicated by carbon monoxide.

>take skydiving lessons so they'll let you skydiving without an instructor
>eat a bunch of shit inducing food (Chinese, curry, extremely greasy fried foods, etc)for a few day
>set up skydive over large city
>drink shit ton of laxatives
>strip in plane
>jump without parachute
>empty bowels on way down
>enjoy thin I ing about the literal shitstorm about to rain on people

You'd be lucky to get shit on more than 1 person or car

Take plane to the southwest so you're reasonably close to the border. Once you're close, call a cab, uber, whatever. Cross the border, go to a bar. Look for the baddest man there. Odds are he's cartel related. Start some shit with him and expect an army that nobody will stand up to, prepared to execute you.

It'd still be funny.
Also depending on your nasal strength you could spin and projectile shit outward for a good hit