Do any of you guys drink excessively? If you do, how much and how often. I'm up to a handle every two days...

Do any of you guys drink excessively? If you do, how much and how often. I'm up to a handle every two days. Just curious if that's a troubling amount.

Attached: handle of voda-shutterstock_46248571.jpg (870x565, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bws.com.au/product/904137/ruskov-vodka-700ml
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most people here do, how would we otherwise survive all the degeneracy, autism and sheer ineptitude of this hellish domain?

I drank 750ml after a 3 week break, blacked out and shit my pants. Got shit everywhere on my carpet and kitchen floor. Woke up and had a 3 day hangover. The fact that your body is used to drinking that much every day is alarming

pfft lightweight..

Sometimes I will have 4-5 drinks at a party once every two weeks and then have a designated driver take me home

When i'm super depressed I'll spend my whole day drinking a 1.75L bottle of vodka.

I drink 3-4 nights a week. Usually keep it to around 5-10 beers . Sometimes I can go hard if I have some Cocaine and polish off that and hit the bar for shots and a couple pints. I play music mostly lead and sing (butcher) the odd song. So I'm in a scene where alcohol is always around.

Literally. I only weigh 140 lbs

Yeah, you need to cut back. You drinking alone?

once a month maybe 6 beer also yes your a alcoholic

I drink at that level but I always regret it because it makes playing guitar difficult. The most rudimentary pieces become an inevitable screw up. That's why I respect Keith Richards so much. He was constantly wasted and played flawlessly for one of the biggest bands of all time.

Unchecked, I will drink a fifth every three days, and that troubles me. You’re drinking 3.5 times that amount.

Yeah that's an excessive amount.

Well now I officially feel defective, especially since I've been drinking since seven a.m

Take it from someone who knows...your liver is going to shit out on you.
I did a handle of Tito's every few days for a year and a half. Finally had to go to the doctor and he said, "stop drinking or die within the year. Simple as that.".
Haven't had a drink in about 3 years now. I genuinely don't miss it one iota.

medically, alcoholism is described as having more than 14 drinks per week (1 shot / 1 beer / 1 glass wine )

while 14 drinks per week is incredibly weak, just barely even considered alcoholism, youre drinking literally a 750mL of vodka every day.

that is alcoholism and if youve been doing it for long enough, youre physically addicted.

I can go months with out a drink, pass on the happy pills. My weakness is pot, If I havent I cant ration it, but im ok when our. Am i alone?

Do we really need to tell you, drinking that much is clearly a troubling amount for your mental health and physical health

laughts in 125 ibs

I don't agree with that. You could take two shots a day, spread them out by an hour and be totally sober for the whole week. Or drink twice a week seven drinks each time.

You should start slowly ramping down so you can enjoy drinking not be dependent on it. Don't quit cold turkey you can legit die

But I have a death wish

Can confirm his story. I had to slow down and start taking pills to control the GERD I developed . Try smoking weed or doing drugs sometimes, alcohol is terrible for your body .but eh we like the effects

Not the best way to die, if your death wish was strong enough you would have gone to more extreme measures that might include alcohol to get you there, but if you gonna execute such things.

Be sure to know what the fuck you are doing so you don't get fucked for life.

i thought i was bad because i drink a half pint (200ml) of vodka about 5-6 times a week. but a handle every two days is fucking hardcore. you are going to die soon at that rate unless you are pic related. hes been drinking a handle+ of either jaeger or vodka a night, every night, for about 5 years and hes still kicking.

Attached: blade.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

thats about as much as I drink. More like a handle and a half for me.

if it influences you badly, seek help. Easier than i Thought.

It sounds dumb, but if you take CBD while drinking it makes the effects more intense and it usually stunts my urge to drink more, It also supposedly prevents some damage to the liver from the alcohol. It helps me stop and at least reduce how much I'm drinking every now and then when I chose to.

>still kicking
Not with his diabetes toe

I tried that but it doesn't really affect me. If anything, it's more harmful than helpful because I was expecting a positive effect.

Yeah then you dont have a drink problem that's what 750ml is supposed to do

Sobs quietly at 254lbs

How bad do you think my liver is if I've had 4 pints a week for 4 years?

Last year was a mess, so i started drinking at night to help me sleep better, one thing lead to another and i was 5 to 10 beers per night every singe day, and not some light beers, regular beer, this lasted for about 6 months.

It helped me get thru the whole shitstorm of a year i had, but i knew when to stop and i did.

My dad died and thats when i stopped, i have a girlfriend as well and now im feeling great. I still drink maybe once a week, would never wanna go bsck to daily drinks.

Btw, whats wrong with drinking by your self? I like to drink both alone and in company, i have a great time in both cases, who gives a fuck if you are alone or not, just have fun.

A handle every two days is dependency tier. How long can you go without drinking? Most I've worked up to is about a 5th every two days. I haven't suffered withdrawal when I abstain yet

me toooooooo

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Not sustainable at all.

Might just not work for you, but Ik you gotta take a lot of it for it to do anything. I take like 60-100 mg of edibles and thats when I really feel it.

>Not sustainable at all.
my 200ml a night habit or OP's handle every two days?

Maybe it's just my sickness, but I see no problem drinking alone. It helps quiet the voices in my head.

That's a lot of booze.

The easiest way to tell if you're an addict is to stop and see what happens. From WebMD: Hallucinations about 12 to 24 hours after that last drink to seizures within the first 2 days after you stop. You can see, feel, or hear things that aren't there. DTs usually start 48 to 72 hours after you put down the glass.

For many years I’ve been a weekend binge drinker. But the last year+ has been pretty bad and I was getting alarmed at my intake, even though by alky standards I was a piker. After this weekend it’ll be 6 weeks since I’ve had a drink. I miss it. I never intended to quit forever. But now I’m afraid to start again.

I think I'm unfortunately enabled by my genetics. I drink a deadly amount of alcohol and still have no health repercussions besides hangovers.

Being drunk isn't the point. The fact it has a "function" is the issue. Drinking since "I can sleep better after a drink" or "It takes the stress away" even at 2 drinks per day is troublesome, and is likely to grow into a drinking problem.

I meant the dude drinking a bottle of jaeger or vodka every night for five years. Not good.

Well 15-20 isn't reasonable I guess

On a typical day I drink :
2 x 500 ml bottles of strong craft ale 6.5% ABV ;
4 x 25 ml Scotch single malt whisky ;
seven days per week in a typical week.

However, in a whole year (365 days), I probably only drink any alcohol at all on less than 300 days of the year.

At the moment I am giving up all forms of alcohol for a continuous period of forty days.
I almost invariably do that during what I choose to call "Lent", and I am now on the third day of that period of abstention. It's not a religious thing, in any way, for me - I just want to check that I am not turning into an alcoholic, also it gives me a chance to "detox" and lose a bit of excess weight.

Height = 1.83m (six foot) ; current weight = 90 kg (198 lb).

I can drink a 5th a night and not piss and shit my house. A few months ago I drank a 5th and a 6 pack and pissed in my Xbox. The worse part is I had asparagus as a side dish for dinner that night and my pee smelled awful

Attached: IMG_20171227_085005869_HDR-2672x1503.jpg (2672x1503, 814K)

Yeah you are well past the dangerous level. Time for a tolerance break and even one shred of self control.

>pissed in my Xbox

Ah - a man of good taste & discernment, I see.
Can't really think of anything better to do with an Xbox.

I like how if it's a thread about weed you are a degenerate, but if you black out and shit yourself while pissing in your xbox all fucked up on booze then you are just a light weight.

I love people.

Attached: 1582852033324.webm (360x640, 727K)

weed is bad for you.

That amount is no big deal.
The key is how long you have been doing it.
If Its 15 years your liver has been damaged, but will recover if you stop drinking heavily.

30 years and you need medical treatment.

I've recently been drinking about a third of a fifth of moonshine, that I distill and don't dilute, every other day or so. Been wondering if I should be worried myself actually.

Attached: 430.jpg (474x358, 23K)

“The fortunate man is the one who cannot take more than a couple of drinks without becoming intoxicated. The unfortunate wight is the one who can take many glasses without betraying a sign; who must take numerous glasses in order to get the ‘kick’.”
- Jack London

Is that you Alice?

I drank like that for years. Starting at about age 26 I drank heavily every single night. First I was drinking 10 or 15 strong beers every night. Then I switched to handles of popov because it's cheaper and lower calorie. I went though a handle every 2-3 days and kept that up for a couple years. I thought I could be a functional alcoholic forever. At least until I died.

I'm 32 now and it's finally caught up with me. Hangovers last longer, tired during the days, can't work like I used to. I finally actually cut back. I never thought I'd say this but I legitimately don't enjoy getting drunk anymore. Now I have just 1 drink to stave off the cravings, then smoke weed the rest of the night. While hydrating and eating snacks. Wake up the next day feeling great instead of like hammered shit. Try it.

Everyday. 3 beers and 2 shots of tekillya. Is that bad?

>750ml
Unless you're distilling it yourself or buying the good shit, are you like 15yo or something? I'll sell you the same amount of the pure for $20 that'll make you forget your name.

Oh you know it is fren

Attached: 0044.png (394x310, 187K)

Nope. After that, it was straight to the forty ouncers Slappin' teachers, and jackin' off in front of my counselors

Starting drinking a bottle a say about 2 years ago. Then 1 year went by and i got Pancreatitis. SO painful. Ive had it 3 times now. Im only 28.

Oops forgot the pic. This is a months worth of drinking

Attached: IMG_20191116_174641381-2000x1500.jpg (2000x1500, 720K)

It's $8 for a fifth. I just don't weigh much and rely on pure tolerance to handle that much. If I hadn't taken that 3 week break I wouldn't have blacked out. I've done it several times before. It might have been too that I drank the whole bottle in 6-7 hours, instead of my usual 10-12 hours

>NOOOOOO NOT THE XBOX-ERINOOOOO

You lucky Americans. The cheapest spirit in Australia is $32 (20.63 USD). It is almost impossible to be a drunk unless you devote all of your income to your alcoholism. I work as an accountant full time, and as a cashier for BWS (beer wine spirits) for like 3 hours a week so i can get a staff discount on alcohol. My income is more than $70,000 a year, and i save most of it since i live in my car and only exist to work 50+ hours a week. Guess what? I only ration out 1 bottle of 700mL (23.669816 ounces) every 4 days or so. Fuck living in this country, everything is too expensive.

Attached: pooooop[.jpg (225x224, 6K)

the problem is not necessarily the weed itself, it's just that you fucking weedbros are honestly the most obnoxious, annoying, cringeworthy delusional pussies I've ever met.

You forgot to mention that ciggies are $20 a pack

I'm talking at least 180 proof a bottle fren, I don't water down the good stuff. Most of that junk you buy is 40 proof or what not, you need some of the real ol' mountain dew, made with real spring water and distilled with care. As close to the nectar of the Gods as you can get yo.

Use to be around that much. Sober for 14 months or so at this point. And yes that is a troubling amount.

Here is a link to the website we Australians browse for our alcohol:

bws.com.au/product/904137/ruskov-vodka-700ml

Keep in mind that 1 AUD = 0.65 USD

What are you making it with? Corn?

Yep, crack it myself and use red star dady yeast

Nice, you're living the good life

I knew a guy at work that turned out to be a low-key alcoholic at age 22. His liver started failing, he developed jaundice (yellow eyes and skin) left work early one day and died later that day, because the local Hospital said “there’s nothing we can do”. Also found out he was drinking a shit ton of vodka DAILY.

Personally I have maybe 25 beers a week and plan on cutting back.

Pic related

Attached: 7027E912-BCD4-4358-84F0-301D56B010FC.png (500x514, 126K)

The Ruskov vodka (French beetroot vodka) is fucking nasty. If i was craving alcohol, but i only had this, i would just drink water instead. Besides, for $32, i am only getting 20.4 standard drinks.

It is pretty nice, I make enough money by selling half to drink half, to buy enough supplies for another batch and then some extra. This is why the government wants you to buy a "license". Fucking Irish in my blood can't resist though.

Attached: 518319514.jpg (424x444, 47K)

used to do handles every 3 days, but i also drank a gallon of water every day, ate well, took vitamins and all that jazz to stay functional. was a 24/7 drinker for a couple months on end and a hardcore drinker at night only for like a decade

That's exactly how much I drink.

Stay off it bro, you gain nothing by drinking.

During the final year of HS, i hit the age of 18. My grades from year 10 onward was pretty good since i had good work ethic and willingness + passion to learn. Since i turned 18 in January, i could access alcohol (among other things) slightly earlier than my peers, i took advantage of this. Every time i completed an academic thing, such as 2 or 3 hours of homework (every night), i would reward myself with a shot of ultra expensive Johnnie Walker Blue Label (that i hid from my parents), and it would be a good motivator. At the end of the year, my grades were quite literally, the best in some areas. I don't wanna sound like i'm sucking my own dick, but i got:

92/100 in English Advanced
89/100 in History
88/100 in Chemistry
87/100 in Business Studies
85/100 in Mathematics Advanced
80/100 in Physics

I was also:

1st in History Extension
2nd in English Extension
1st in Mathematics Extension

I'd like to think that the predominant reason why my grades were generally so good was because of alcohol. My brain works like a lab mouse, meaning that i will not do anything (like homework), unless i am rewarded with something (like alcohol).

Trust me, i really hate reaching forwards and sucking my own dick, but i'm just putting these grades up there as a statement. Alcohol has changed my life for the better, and that's final!

A small part of me thinks that my teachers thought that i may have been autistic, thus giving me more leniency in terms of marking, but that's probably not true...right?

Attached: backpat.gif (400x400, 39K)

Congrats faggot you discovered drinking

Now that i think about it, i am in my early 20's and my idea of a good time is to rip my shirt off, go the local suburban park and act like a chimpanzee (with a balaclava on). I've been doing this for months now, and thank fuck i do it at 2 in the morning or else i'd be in deep shit.

I've almost nailed the sounds down, i basically go like "GWAAH GRAW GWAA GWAAA, OAH OAH OAH" in a loud raspy voice. I sounds almost like the chimpanzees in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g

If you think i'm a normal person, you're dead wrong. My good grades back in HS mean 0% to me and my life.

Attached: OIP.jpg (251x184, 7K)